Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
nah. Cat hated Jon for a reason. He definitely has Stark blood. He's supposed to look more like a Stark than any one of his siblings. Whether Jon is Ned's son or Lyanna's son, he's definitely a Stark. He wouldn't have a direwolf if he wasn't. Them finding all the wolves were fate.

:salute:

Game Set Match Windfield 6-0 6-0 6-0

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
if knowing nothing and fukking crazy broads makes you a baratheon, the-coli better start investing in some snapbacks with stags on 'em.

Cresthat.jpg

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:dahell: at you crybabies crackbabies complaining about the season finale. this was their best season just by a smudge but its better than season 1, and way better than last season.

s3>s1>>>>>>>s2

yea they didn't end it with a cliffhanger so what? ohhh daenerys didn't struggle this season. did ya'll forget all the shyt she went through season 1 and last season they was starving in the garden of bones :smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wasn't one of the most powerful/rich men from last season black?

I'm not saying it discredits the racial shyt people are saying, but I'm kinda confused because I could've swore he was the man in that city.

Fred.

He was one of the 12/13 people of qarth and his wealth was BS as he had fukk all in his vault.

It was the other breh who Dany asked for the ships who was really incharge of Qarth IMO whom dismissed her and whom Project Pat & THe Warlock slit his throat infront of Dany

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Araña;4485233 said:
:dahell: at you crybabies crackbabies complaining about the season finale. this was their best season just by a smudge but its better than season 1, and way better than last season.

s3>s1>>>>>>>s2

yea they didn't end it with a cliffhanger so what? ohhh daenerys didn't struggle this season. did ya'll forget all the shyt she went through season 1 and last season they was starving in the garden of bones :smh:

Danarys free slaves? Wasnt anything we hadnt already seen though. It wasnt moving or anything. It was just meh.:ld: especially following the red wedding.Plus s1 ended with her already. Let one of the other 30 characters get the final scene. Thats why I said shes looking like the protagonist and thats not a good look for a multi character show.

the spoiler i posted a few posts back would have made a way better ending to the season and thats what the book people where waiting on.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He was one of the 12/13 people of qarth and his wealth was BS as he had fukk all in his vault.

It was the other breh who Dany asked for the ships who was really incharge of Qarth IMO whom dismissed her and whom Project Pat & THe Warlock slit his throat infront of Dany

Still, he wasn't a slave/villain.

I don't know many characters on the show that could be black, that people would be ok with. The Lannisters? They're incestuous and stole the throne. The Starks? They are the "heroes" and underdogs but they take constant Ls. Daenerys Targaryen? She's a former slave. The Freys? They just killed a bunch of people at a wedding.

Stannis maybe? He's getting manipulated by a woman though. I dunno. :yeshrug:

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Danarys free slaves? Wasnt anything we hadnt already seen though. It wasnt moving or anything. It was just meh.:ld: especially following the red wedding.Plus s1 ended with her already. Let one of the other 30 characters get the final scene. Thats why I said shes looking like the protagonist and thats not a good look for a multi character show.

the spoiler i posted a few posts back would have made a way better ending to the season and thats what the book people where waiting on.

post it here or pm me , dont feel like sifting through this sewage. I only have 2 complaints about this season. They didn't build Robb's character properly and they ommited a certain character that would have been perfect for the finale or to end the finale with his introduction. if you read the books you know who I'm talking bout willis. but that's it this season was near a flawless execution:lolbron: every episode felt like a 2hr movie in regards of how intense it was.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Just one of my theories but the books are called a "A Song of Ice & Fire". Rhaegar Targaryen (Fire/Dragon blood) kidnapped Lyanna Stark (Ice/the North) and somehow they fell in love. She had Jon Snow....a union of both houses. And because of this relationship, an entire war was started and thousands of people were killed. "A Song of Ice and Fire" :wow: A tale of a prince falling in love with a girl from the North :wow:

Also....when does anybody ever say "Ice and Fire"....usually we say "Fire and Ice" when we say that phrase. GRRM purposely put Ice first because Jon takes mostly after the Starks and his Targaryen blood is latent/hidden :lupe:

I see Jon, Bran, Arya, Gendry and Dany being there in the end. Jon will find out about his heritage but GRRM strays away from cliche tropes so I could easily see Gendry taking the throne instead if he isn't killed or Jon simply not wanting to be king. Arya's gonna kill a lot of muthafukkas. Dany is gonna have her dragons but, Bran is gonna find some way to either warg into the Dragons or into the White Walkers and fukk her whole shyt up :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Araña;4485756 said:
post it here or pm me , dont feel like sifting through this sewage. I only have 2 complaints about this season. They didn't build Robb's character properly and they ommited a certain character that would have been perfect for the finale or to end the finale with his introduction. if you read the books you know who I'm talking bout willis. but that's it this season was near a flawless execution:lolbron: every episode felt like a 2hr movie in regards of how intense it was.

:usure:

Read at your own risk. Dont complain after if you click it.

SERIOUSLY,READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Joffrey dies, choking or getting choked. I dont remeber

would've been 10 times better than danarys crowd surfing on arabs.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just one of my theories but the books are called a "A Song of Ice & Fire". Rhaegar Targaryen (Fire/Dragon blood) kidnapped Lyanna Stark (Ice/the North) and somehow they fell in love. She had Jon Snow....a union of both houses. And because of this relationship, an entire war was started and thousands of people were killed. "A Song of Ice and Fire" :wow: A tale of a prince falling in love with a girl from the North :wow:

Also....when does anybody ever say "Ice and Fire"....usually we say "Fire and Ice" when we say that phrase. GRRM purposely put Ice first because Jon takes mostly after the Starks and his Targaryen blood is latent/hidden :lupe:

I see Jon, Bran, Arya, Gendry and Dany being there in the end. Jon will find out about his heritage but GRRM strays away from cliche tropes so I could easily see Gendry taking the throne instead if he isn't killed or Jon simply not wanting to be king. Arya's gonna kill a lot of muthafukkas. Dany is gonna have her dragons but, Bran is gonna find some way to either warg into the Dragons or into the White Walkers and fukk her whole shyt up :manny:

:damn: Jon was born out of Stockholm Syndrome and as we know Sweden is known for its cold weather and snow :mindblown:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's some things in the books that hint to who Jon Snow's parents are. I think it was the first book but Dany had a dream of a blue petal coming out of a wall of ice.

Edit: It was the House of Undying, it showed her 9 visions...

The Undying show Daenerys many more visions before attacking her and being slain by Drogon:

1. Viserys' gruesome death.
2. A tall lord with copper-skin and silver-gold hair beneath a banner of a fiery stallion, with a burning city in the background (this may be a glimpse at what Rhaego's future would have been).
3. A dying prince (likely Rhaegar Targaryen) with rubies flying from his chest, mutters a woman's name with his last breath.
4. A blue-eyed king who casts no shadow raises a red sword in his hand.
5. A cloth dragon sways on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
6. A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows.
7. Daenerys' silver trots through grass to a darkling stream under a sea of stars.
8. A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey smiling lips.
9. A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness.

The woman Rhaegar called for before dying was probably Lyanna :wow: Lyanna liked to wear blue roses/petals....Jon is in the Night's Watch guarding the Wall thus Dany sees the roses growing out of it...

Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png