Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's some things in the books that hint to who Jon Snow's parents are. I think it was the first book but Dany had a dream of a blue petal coming out of a wall of ice.

Edit: It was the House of Undying, it showed her 9 visions...

The Undying show Daenerys many more visions before attacking her and being slain by Drogon:

1. Viserys' gruesome death.
2. A tall lord with copper-skin and silver-gold hair beneath a banner of a fiery stallion, with a burning city in the background (this may be a glimpse at what Rhaego's future would have been).
3. A dying prince (likely Rhaegar Targaryen) with rubies flying from his chest, mutters a woman's name with his last breath.
4. A blue-eyed king who casts no shadow raises a red sword in his hand.
5. A cloth dragon sways on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
6. A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows.
7. Daenerys' silver trots through grass to a darkling stream under a sea of stars.
8. A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey smiling lips.
9. A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness.

The woman Rhaegar called for before dying was probably Lyanna :wow: Lyanna liked to wear blue roses/petals....Jon is in the Night's Watch guarding the Wall thus Dany sees the roses growing out of it...

Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png

Hence ' You know nothing, Jon Snow'

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
1. Viserys' gruesome death.
2. A tall lord with copper-skin and silver-gold hair beneath a banner of a fiery stallion, with a burning city in the background (this may be a glimpse at what Rhaego's future would have been).
3. A dying prince (likely Rhaegar Targaryen) with rubies flying from his chest, mutters a woman's name with his last breath.
4. A blue-eyed king who casts no shadow raises a red sword in his hand.
5. A cloth dragon sways on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
6. A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows.
7. Daenerys' silver trots through grass to a darkling stream under a sea of stars.
8. A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey smiling lips.
9. A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness.

The woman Rhaegar called for before dying was probably Lyanna :wow: Lyanna liked to wear blue roses/petals....Jon is in the Night's Watch guarding the Wall thus Dany sees the roses growing out of it...

Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png

some of those other visions tho ... :lupe:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Dead ass I do not believe Lyanna's death story. Ned is the last one to see her alive. She has him swear to keep a secret. Boom he shows up in Winterfell with Jon Snow.

He's fighting a war. His sister died. I just can't see dude smashing a random nobody. I'd like to think the only way Ned would get with someone other than Lady stark was if she was some ill ass warrior. Kinda like Jon and Ygritte. Jon Snow has to be Lyanna's illegitimate. And we really can't rule out Jon being a Baratheon. It took the lord of light 3 books to realize Gendry existed.

:aicmon:

u didnt read them books , now did ya?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so turns out coli nikkas arent the only ones that think the last scene was a little racist lol..

The show's previously been careful to maintain a heterogeneous look for most of the cultures Daenerys encounters in her travels through the eastern continent of Essos, so the uniformly brown skin tone of the freed slaves worshipping the blondest possible savior figure was surprising and disconcerting – doubly so since, in the books, much is made of just how many different kinds of people had been forced into slavery by Yunkai and then freed by Dany when she took the city. This uncomfortable contrast kneecapped what could otherwise have been the most purely uplifting and cathartic moment in the series so far. Plus it gave the episode its title and was, you know, the final shot of the season – a rough one to go out on.

i wont give the link to the whole article cause it contains some spoilers but its from rolling stone.

the part i bolded is interesting though. in the books, it is mentioned over and over how many different races make up all the slaves. slavers didnt just go after certain races, they went after weakness.

the show, however, films the dany scenes in morocco and most people over there are brown skinned so they really had no choice unless they wanted to fly in a couple hundred white extras to put in the front.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Read at your own risk. Dont complain after if you click it.

SERIOUSLY,READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Joffrey dies, choking or getting choked. I dont remeber

would've been 10 times better than danarys crowd surfing on arabs.

a perfect ending would have been Bran n'em walking through the wall and
advance at your own risk :leon:
Cold hands on his great Elk and a bunch of crows waiting on the other side of the wall:merchant:

or
almost there
dondarrion n'em running into cately's corpse:lawd:

:leon: Read at your own risk
:youngsabo: you've been warned
Nah there is a special place in hell for that duke.besides kings don't live long in this. there has been 8 people claiming "king" in total in the tv series 9 if you count Nedd's short run warming up the seat and so far

Viserys, Robert, Nedd ,Renly ,and Robb got got, what makes u think that lil blonde asshat is gonna last that long with a etherous/murderous grandfather as his hand and he's starting to hate his guts did you see that look:birdman: he gave him when he sent him to bed without dinner and told the maester to spike his drink.
Matter of fact I think they already showed ya'll how it will go down I put 3 spoiler tags in this bytch so no whining
tumblr_mnfaxd5QHu1sp9fcho1_500.gif

I you have been paying close attention you know that everytime a house or character is feeling they selves and flexxing they get got :youngsabo: look at what happened to the kingslayer or the young wolf:damn: this season or Drogho Da gawd in season 1 I can list 10 more examples but you get the point.

:dj2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thats why I said shes looking like the protagonist and thats not a good look for a multi character show.

Dany has been one of the primary protagonists of the show since day one. If you were going to break the show down by which characters are the main protagonists who drive story it would be Dany, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Arya and Jaime. Those are the characters that we are on journeys with.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dany has been one of the primary protagonists of the show since day one. If you were going to break the show down by which characters are the main protagonists who drive story it would be Dany, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Arya and Jaime. Those are the characters that we are on journeys with.

Yeah but she hasn't taken an L in a very long time. Everyone else you named has. She's not even having little setbacks anymore. She lost her dragons for like an episode. Jamie lost his hand. Arya lost her whole family. Tyrion has to be in a loveless marriage etc

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
AND why act like its criminal to feel a sort of way about dark skinned folks always being portrayed as slaves on the show?

Too many of you brand new cats think you represent some sort of new age strength in choosing to ignore the obvious.

Some folks don't like seeing the white saviors complex repeated on TV. That last scene had me like :smh:

New age cats? lol

Breh im pretty sure if a nikka was living back in the midevil times era he wouldnt be a free man let alone an equal one. be happy Quar and many other characters who are black actually have power. You nikkas whine too much bout 'cism and fukking up a good thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:birdman:

Now I know where i got my spoiler if in future episodes the parents (mother AND FATHER) is being debated.

:leon: :whoa:

That's not a spoiler at all. I'm not even a book reader (Although, I have read some wiki spoilers...knew about the Red Wedding).

His real parents have never been confirmed. Neither the book nor the show have done this.

"The next time we see each other, we'll talk about your mother....I promise"....they never got the chance to have that conversation....:to:

From what I can tell...the show has dug into the background of westeros less than the book has, however, we do know that Ned came back from the war with a child he claimed was his. Ned Stark. The most honorable man in Westeros. Cheated on Cat? I don't buy it.

We do know that Neds sister, Lyanna Stark, was supposedly "captured" by Rhaegar Targaryen (Also considered an honorable man)....these may be Jon Snows parents. Once again, this is just speculation, and you can speculate based on what we've seen within the show.

GRRM is the only person that knows who Jon Snows parents are....:lupe:

As a NON book reader, I still don't believe Ned Starks wack ass explanation about Jon Snow's birth

the honorable Ned Stark bedding another woman :aicmon:

That's what I'm sayin' breh. Ned would NEVER bed another women....Jon Snow may have Stark blood...but it didn't come from Ned....:merchant:

A Song of Fire (Targaryen) and Ice (Stark)....:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator: