Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Yup but who was he protecting tho, thats what has me :mindblown:

Nah, Jon aint one of King Bobs b*stards because thats nulls everything about Gendry. I do think Ned was covering for someone tho, but who?

Who else in the kingdom was ned close enough to take their seed under his wing and raise them? Him and Fat were like brothers literally. Unless he was covering for a nights watch member who had a kid.

It doesn't really null gendry cause snowman was on the other side of the wall when everything was going down.Gentry was a lot closer for the witch to get.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I've been saying he looks like fat rob since season one. I think ned just took him as a cover up/favor.

Yup but who was he protecting tho, thats what has me :mindblown:

Nah, Jon aint one of King Bobs b*stards because thats nulls everything about Gendry. I do think Ned was covering for someone tho, but who?

Dead ass I do not believe Lyanna's death story. Ned is the last one to see her alive. She has him swear to keep a secret. Boom he shows up in Winterfell with Jon Snow.

He's fighting a war. His sister died. I just can't see dude smashing a random nobody. I'd like to think the only way Ned would get with someone other than Lady stark was if she was some ill ass warrior. Kinda like Jon and Ygritte. Jon Snow has to be Lyanna's illegitimate. And we really can't rule out Jon being a Baratheon. It took the lord of light 3 books to realize Gendry existed.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who else in the kingdom was ned close enough to take their seed under his wing and raise them? Him and Fat were like brothers literally. Unless he was covering for a nights watch member who had a kid.

It doesn't really null gendry cause snowman was on the other side of the wall when everything was going down.Gentry was a lot closer for the witch to get.

King Bob's sperm was strong and if Jon was his son, then people would see his similarities like Ned saw in Gendry to Bob. Plus King Bob wouldnt be asking Ned questions about who spread her legs for him. King Bob's got his b*stard so it wouldnt make sense for 2 of his b*stards running around getting some much screen/page time. Why is Ned so secretive about Jon's mother? :ld: And the stakes must be very high for Ned to insist to Cat that hes growing up with our boy Robb.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dead ass I do not believe Lyanna's death story. Ned is the last one to see her alive. She has him swear to keep a secret. Boom he shows up in Winterfell with Jon Snow.

He's fighting a war. His sister died. I just can't see dude smashing a random nobody. I'd like to think the only way Ned would get with someone other than Lady stark was if she was some ill ass warrior. Kinda like Jon and Ygritte. Jon Snow has to be Lyanna's illegitimate. And we really can't rule out Jon being a Baratheon. It took the lord of light 3 books to realize Gendry existed.

:ohhh: Lyanna's boy, now that makes sense as to why he wouldnt talk about it with King Bob that time about whoses the Mummy? As Bob was :inlove: with her forever, years after she died. so sayin it was her's then whoses the Daddy?

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Aight so the racist White Savior scene at the end of Game of Thrones is being talked about more than just here:

This site made mention of it:

"The messianic tint to Danaerys' brief appearance (in the finale) takes on a weirdly racist and pro-colonial overtone (look at those poor, dark savages and how much they love their blond savior!)"

And this site has a blog post about the whole show being kinda low-key racist.

"I know for a fact that I am not the only one who finds it mind-boggling that in a world of dragons, lords of light, smoke baby demons, and little girls with scales on half their faces, Hollywood can still only see people of color in the slave role.

Sure, I get that Daenerys is in a hotter climate than her winter-fearing would-be subjects, but this is a fantasy series. Surely, the people she’s dealing with could be blue, purple or yellow with maroon stripes and nobody would bat an eye. And even if the book describes a character in one way, we know damn well the show has strayed from that narrative. So no more excuses or ignoring the obvious.

Come on, casting agents. Don’t be accidental racists. You’re ruining an otherwise awesome show."

Imagine if they included more black characters, but they ended up killed off, that would have been racism too :comeon:

If anything, I thought the black community would be celebrating all the white on white crimes the show displays :heh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:ohhh: Lyanna's boy, now that makes sense as to why he wouldnt talk about it with King Bob that time about whoses the Mummy? As Bob was :inlove: with her forever, years after she died. so sayin it was her's then whoses the Daddy?

rhaegar targaryen.

Yeah its some bullshyt theory I been grappling with.

But then I always think, why would Ned go so hard to find Gendry? If he has the rightful heir chillin at his crib, then that would've been even more of a reason to leave for Winterfell when his life was in danger.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
King Bob's sperm was strong and if Jon was his son, then people would see his similarities like Ned saw in Gendry to Bob. Plus King Bob wouldnt be asking Ned questions about who spread her legs for him. King Bob's got his b*stard so it wouldnt make sense for 2 of his b*stards running around getting some much screen/page time. Why is Ned so secretive about Jon's mother? :ld: And the stakes must be very high for Ned to insist to Cat that hes growing up with our boy Robb.

fat robb knew nothing,wifed a crazy broad who wanted him dead
gendry knows nothing, fukked a crazy broad who wanted him dead
jon snow knows nothing, fukked a crazy broad who wanted him dead

they fam bruh

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:whoo:

To go along with King Bob's hatred for him and his love for Lyanna this makes perfect sense and to why Ned says so little about Jon's mother to Cat and King Bob and to why he said he would tell Jon everythnig once he came back from Kings Landing.

It would also make him the potential Targaryen heir. and since the Targs were known to marry in the family....

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

they fam bruh

:heh: :beli:

King Bob didnt wife Cersei. When has any marriage on this show barring Robbs been about actual love and not some political move. Cersei hated Bob because he never loved her and that she wasnt Lyanna and after a while she gave up tryin and Bob was more interested in drinking and fukkin with every other women not her.

Of course Gendry only knows that every high born hes ever came into contact with him has been about more than his weapon making skills, he just didnt know why and now hes just found out that his pops was a name in the game, she wanted his blood/spunk for :demonic: purposes.

Jon knows hes a b*stard as everyone likes to remind him and he fukked a wildling to get his deep cover on.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

they fam bruh

nah. Cat hated Jon for a reason. He definitely has Stark blood. He's supposed to look more like a Stark than any one of his siblings. Whether Jon is Ned's son or Lyanna's son, he's definitely a Stark. He wouldn't have a direwolf if he wasn't. Them finding all the wolves were fate.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if knowing nothing and fukking crazy broads makes you a baratheon, the-coli better start investing in some snapbacks with stags on 'em.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't one of the most powerful/rich men from last season black?

I'm not saying it discredits the racial shyt people are saying, but I'm kinda confused because I could've swore he was the man in that city.

Fred.