Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
And the fact that he's funding the throne

And the fact that he has a huge standing army...an army that is exclusively loyal to him...and is the only reason Joffrey's head wasn't put on a stick already...and the only reason Stannis isn't currently sitting on the iron throne

So basically...Tywin is both the money AND the muscle behind Joffrey's crown ..his power and ability to rule is almost ENTIRELY derived from Tywin by proxy...without it, Joffrey is nothing...you got the Tyrells who have some paper (not as long as Tywin's) and an army (not as powerful as Tywin's) that are looking to join with Joffrey but haven't fully officially done so yet...and only want to do so because they're ambitious climbers looking to marry into the power that Joffrey has for no other reason than Tywin propping him up...say there is a split between Tywin and Joffrey, Tywin says "fukk you then lil n!gga"...goes back to Casterly Rock and withdraws all his support (and allegiances..the north is also now in his pocket) to Kings Landing...who says ho-happy margaery and Big Mama Tyrell even have interest in Joffery and his paper crown at that point...Joffrey would be dead in no time

How much of that wasn't true when Robert was on the throne?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:mindblown:

Whos cares if theres no black family in westeros. Theres no east asians at all

:wtf:

Just enjoy the fukking story faggits or make up your own

Who made that their argument? :mindblown:

Cats didn't like that last scene and the discussion took turns. Yall dudes turned those turns into the central argument when it wasn't. It was the last scene that disgusted niqqas.

Who are yall debating????

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How much of that wasn't true when Robert was on the throne?
A bunch of it...Robert actually had his own army (who are now Joffrey's enemies, and were moments away from murdering him and taking the throne before Tywin swooped in and saved the day)...and close alliances with the North (who were Joffrey's enemies in open rebellion and a legitimate threat to Joffrey...before, again, Tywin made a power play that had Robb Stark and the Northern rebellion put to sleep)...and even then, there's a question if Robert would have ever been king at all if not for Tywin's decision to not back the Mad King during the war...or align himself with Robert at the very end by sacking kings landing, deading the targaryeans, joining houses and financing the kingdom...at the very least, without Tywin's support we're looking at potentially years and years of continued civil war and not a united 7 kingdoms under Robert

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
from what ive been told the family that runs Dorne is black in the books but that still doesnt mean the show will cast black actors to play the parts

i dont think the Dany scene was intentionally racist but i see why it pissed alot of people off

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:wtf:

People complained about the white savior scene at the end of the show and say they're tired of seeing it where people of color are always made out to be slaves or need saving. YOURE the one graduating it to this.

:heh:

breh u obviously didnt read most of the thread earlier. alot of nikkas saying its 'cism how theres alot of dark skinned folks portrayed as slaves...fukk the ending of the show that just aired two days ago

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Robert had his banners as the head of house Baratheon
The acclaim of everyone in westeros as a warrior and leader
The support of Jon Arryan and the Vale who called for his banners first against the mad king
Support from his best friend and the ruler of the North Ned Sark
A reason to rebel as the mad king called for his and Neds head
Won a bunch of battles as the leader of the rebellion

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

breh u obviously didnt read most of the thread earlier. alot of nikkas saying its 'cism how theres alot of dark skinned folks portrayed as slaves...fukk the ending of the show that just aired two days ago
AND why act like its criminal to feel a sort of way about dark skinned folks always being portrayed as slaves on the show?

Too many of you brand new cats think you represent some sort of new age strength in choosing to ignore the obvious.

Some folks don't like seeing the white saviors complex repeated on TV. That last scene had me like :smh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Other than that I think they also mishandled Robb. He was a much more brolic figure in the books than he was in the show. In the show you never got a feeling that he was out there destroying people in battle or the feeling that he was a winner.

I think they captured that better in season 2, from him capturing Jamie, to people spreading stories about him being able to transform into a wolf, to Tywin and his council discussing how to deal with him, etc

Season 3 not so much, since he was busy getting it in with wifey :ross:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think they captured that better in season 2, from him capturing Jamie, to people spreading stories about him being able to transform into a wolf, to Tywin and his council discussing how to deal with him, etc

The Robb Stark anthem

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

You're right. I never got the feeling that he fell off though. I think if they had amped him up even more in Season 2 than we would have gotten the feeling that he was falling off due to love in Season 3.

I know the story was there. But I didn't feel it. :manny: