Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm also interested in checking out The Bridge on FX
Me too.

So how is Stannis going to March North? He still has to get past Bolton to get to the wall and Bolton and the rest of the north under his control won't be buying white walker stories. The only people in the realm who think white walkers are real are the nights watch and Stannis.
Stannis has a fleet of ships. Davos is a former sea smuggler/pirate.

Bran's story is the one I can actually do without...Even with all the warg abilities I just find myself wanting him to go off screen. Maybe it's just his stupid ass hair that puts me off.
lol. I like his story, and I'm curious about the things the 3 eyed raven is going to teach him (warging dragons?, warging walkers?).

:pachaha: i question the heterosexuality of any straight male who likes danys storyline or reps targarayen. dany is a character thats supposed to attract ugly nerd teenage girls with low self esteem and weight issues who want to feel empowered by a strong fantasy woman :childplease:

long live king joffrey :win:
Isn't Joff the one who refuses to fukk girls? He had Ros spread out on his bed and killed her instead...

I question the heterosexuality of any straight male who likes Joff's storyline or reps Lannister. Joff is a character thats supposed to attract asexual nerdy boys who are not attracted to girls..:troll:

My only issue with this episode is that it didn't end with a wow moment.

Other than that I enjoyed all the character/storyline progression scenes except for Theon because I stopped giving two fukks about that character the second he marched on Winterfell.
I wish it had ended with Theon's sister landing in the Dreadfort, and Stannis sailing north.

That last scene had me in tears brehs.
rage tears I hope. The ending was anticlimatic for me.

Stannis is such a fukkboy. Dude was chilling on those rocks the entire season
The show creators don't undertstand Stannis' character, that's why he's portrayed like that. Stannis is a bad MF in the books. They butchered the scene where Davos presents him the message from Maester Aemon.

what happened to dude who married that freys daughter... we didn't see him die
House arrest

For instance, say there was a random house in The Reach which consisted of Black folks. Okay, so are these people accepted in wider Westerosi society? If so, that makes Westeros seem kind of tolerant of people being "different", right?
There's people of color ruling in Dorne. I hope they cast Idris Elba as one of the Martells, and a black or mixed woman for Arianne Martell, or atleast an exotic looking white woman like Monica Bellucci.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walder Frey said he spent his wedding night in a cell...so Frey's taking Riverrun....or so he thinks :lolbron:

Edmure is the Lord of Riverrun despite the fact that Blackfish lived, right? His father was Lordof Riverrun so he should be the rightful heir unless I'm missing something.

I hope Blackfish becomes a bigger character next season and puts in some work...he seems trill as fukk.

Yes Edmure is Lord and was Frey`s liege lord until Frey betrayed him. That`s why in the show, Edmure made a comment about Frey trying to get him to marry one of his daughters since Edmure was 12.

The Blackfish is Benjen Stark Status. Well respected in the family, but wouldn`t become Lord.

Daps
They will not do any such thing, Jamie is back and he is the leader of the Kings Guard, and i mentioned LF because he is devious, do you think Joffery or Cersi can plan a hit like and Varys?:sitdown:

The Kings Guard has to follow the Kings orders, they can't pick and choose which orders to follow.

And Littlefinger has NOTHING to do with this, I'm talking about a king's order, not a backroom scheme.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
There's people of color ruling in Dorne. I hope they cast Idris Elba as one of the Martells, and a black or mixed woman for Arianne Martell, or atleast an exotic looking white woman like Monica Bellucci.
:whoa:

You've probably already said too much. Yes, we know that Dorne is mentioned a few times in the TV show. But we haven't been made aware that the show is going there. And we don't know what the ruler looks like or who they/he/she is.

And I hope those warging guesses you made above with the question marks were just guesses and not any insight into where the books are headed. Because disguising spoilers as questions isn't cool. We don't need your guidance. We don't need you to peek our interest or tease us with potential story lines.

Keep that book stuff to yourself. This is not the book thread. Do not reveal anymore than the show has revealed.

Other than that I think they also mishandled Robb. He was a much more brolic figure in the books than he was in the show. In the show you never got a feeling that he was out there destroying people in battle or the feeling that he was a winner.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LOL@ idiots in here talking about race. First nikkas complained that there aint enough black folks on TV and now they complain when they see them. There is no implement of racism in this show at all. And if there was,would u be surprised? look at the time period. What makes u think black folks had equality back then? Even so, GRRM hasnt portrayed any such thing.

:wtf:

People complained about the white savior scene at the end of the show and say they're tired of seeing it where people of color are always made out to be slaves or need saving. YOURE the one graduating it to this.

:heh:

Daps

Both but mainly no kings guard would dare to attempt to kill Tywin. Don't forget he has the gold cloaks there ready to kill even the king on his command let alone his own army...

The gold cloaks are under direct authority of the King. What makes you think Tywin could order them to kill the King?

You guys put Tywin on to much of a pedestal. The only reason Tywin has as much power as he does is cuz Joffery is an immature, mad, little boy who's still scared of him.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The Kings Guard has to follow the Kings orders, they can't pick and choose which orders to follow.

And Littlefinger has NOTHING to do with this, I'm talking about a king's order, not a backroom scheme.
Jamie Lannister is the head of the Kings Guard, and you think he going take an order from Joffery to kill his father?:skip: The only way to kill Tywinn is through a hired killer, they could never do this directly. Also the hound was Joffery's kiler, he is gone now. So no there is damn way they would attempt to use the kings guard in a hit.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys put Tywin on to much of a pedestal. The only reason Tywin has as much power as he does is cuz Joffery is an immature, mad, little boy who's still scared of him.

The number of Lannister troops in King`s Landing is as big as the Gold Cloaks and the King`s Guard.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't find anything particularly racist about GOT. I love the show....i just want to see one strong black kingdom. Westeros is Great Britain. Essos is Eurasia. Valyria is based on Rome and Pompeii. Braavos is based on Venice. I get a Troy vibe from Quarth. The Dothraki is like a combo of the Mongols and Native American tribes. If GRRM can cover all those cities and kingdoms, I don't see what's so hard about having a place equivalent to Egypt or Ethiopia. Not a big deal if he doesn't but it would be nice :yeshrug:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

And I hope those warging guesses you made above with the question marks were just guesses and not any insight into where the books are headed.[/B]
Those are just guesses about book 6. But it isn't due til 2014 or something.

Daps
Jamie Lannister is the head of the Kings Guard, and you think he going take an order from Joffery to kill his father?:skip: The only way to kill Tywinn is through a hired killer, they could never do this directly. Also the hound was Joffery's kiler, he is gone now. So no there is damn way they would attempt to use the kings guard in a hit.

Joffery is the head of the Kingsguard, Lefty is the Lord Commander....whom Joffery could replace as he sees fit.

The number of Lannister troops in King`s Landing is as big as the Gold Cloaks and the King`s Guard.

Whether they'd be successful or not is another question, but if Joffery ordered, they follow it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
The gold cloaks are under direct authority of the King. What makes you think Tywin could order them to kill the King?

The Gold Cloaks are under the authority of the King, but they aren't sworn to him personally in the same way that the Kingsguard are. When push comes to shove, any individual Gold Cloak probably would do whatever served his own self-interest, which generally means they would side with whoever was more likely to win out. Since Tywin is rich, respected, just (relatively, compared to Joffrey) and probably able to command more loyalty from his men than Joff, who is out there getting his Caligula on and being hated by everone, if I'm a member of the City Watch it probably makes more sense for me to side with Tywin.

The Kingsguard are a little different, because that's a quasi-religious sacred duty to those of them who buy into that stuff, but even then there are only seven Kingsguard and not all of them are above putting their own interests above their "sacred duty", a la Jamie Lannister.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

And the fact that he's funding the throne

And the fact that he has a huge standing army...an army that is exclusively loyal to him...and is the only reason Joffrey's head wasn't put on a stick already...and the only reason Stannis isn't currently sitting on the iron throne

So basically...Tywin is both the money AND the muscle behind Joffrey's crown ..his power and ability to rule is almost ENTIRELY derived from Tywin by proxy...without it, Joffrey is nothing...you got the Tyrells who have some paper (not as long as Tywin's) and an army (not as powerful as Tywin's) that are looking to join with Joffrey but haven't fully officially done so yet...and only want to do so because they're ambitious climbers looking to marry into the power that Joffrey has for no other reason than Tywin propping him up...say there is a split between Tywin and Joffrey, Tywin says "fukk you then lil n!gga"...goes back to Casterly Rock and withdraws all his support (and allegiances..the north is also now in his pocket) to Kings Landing...who says ho-happy margaery and Big Mama Tyrell even have interest in Joffery and his paper crown at that point...Joffrey would be dead in no time...far as their dynamic goes it's the exact opposite of "Tywin only has power because Joffrey is blah blah blah"...almost the entire point of the series so far is how the throne is only symbolic power and that REAL power lies in other places