Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't really give a fukk about their races (tho the white savior scene will ALWAYS cause me to pause in American entertainment), I just find it hilarious that in a world with dragons, zombies, wargs, wildfire, multi-year summers and winters, resurrections, face changers, etc.people are acting like a clan of black folks hailing from a place that looks like Great Britain would be too unbelievable. :deadmanny:

It's fiction.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This morning I was thinking about what Cersei said about not marrying dude and I now believe Joff will eventually have Tywin murdered for stepping on his toes and sonning him to much with an outside shot Cersei helps steer him in that direction. After is when the Lannisters will start taking the L's that they deserved all along.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This morning I was thinking about what Cersei said about not marrying dude and I now believe Joff will eventually have Tywin murdered for stepping on his toes and sonning him to much with an outside shot Cersei helps steer him in that direction. After is when the Lannisters will start taking the L's that they deserved all along.

You're dumb if u think Tywin will be ordered to die. People know he holds the power,not some white mutated squirrel rat looking thing.

Daps

You're dumb if u think Tywin will be ordered to die. People know he holds the power,not some white mutated squirrel rat looking thing.

So you think some King's Guard would just refuse to follow the King's orders? Or do you just think the King would never give such orders?

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I don't really give a fukk about their races (tho the white savior scene will ALWAYS cause me to pause in American entertainment), I just find it hilarious that in a world with dragons, zombies, wargs, wildfire, multi-year summers and winters, resurrections, face changers, etc.people are acting like a clan of black folks hailing from a place that looks like Great Britain would be too unbelievable. :deadmanny:

It's not that it would be too "unbelievable", it's that it would be inexplicibe to just have them there. The world in which Westeros exists has its own history, in which that particular landmass was settled/populated by a particular people in the distant past, who then built a huge magical wall of ice across the only part of the landmass that isn't bordered by a sea, in order to insulate themselves. This history necessitates either a) the racial homogenity of their decesndants (the people now inhabiting that land), or b) an explanation for how some of them ended up racially different.

Listing a bunch of stuff from a fictional world that doesn't exist in our world isn't a justification for the fictional world not having to make sense. There are dragons in that world becase dragons exist in that world.

It's fiction.

Yeah and that's a dumb argument. If they reveal in Season 4 that King Joffrey is actually a space alien from the Andromeda galaxy, your reaction probably (hopefully) wouldn't be "Hey it's fiction, it doesn't have to make sense".

NYC Rebel

Daps
It's not that it would be too "unbelievable", it's that it would be inexplicibe to just have them there. The world in which Westeros exists has its own history, in which that particular landmass was settled/populated by a particular people in the distant past, who then built a huge magical wall of ice across the only part of the landmass that isn't bordered by a sea, in order to insulate themselves. This history necessitates either a) the racial homogenity of their decesndants (the people now inhabiting that land), or b) an explanation for how some of them ended up racially different.

Listing a bunch of stuff from a fictional world that doesn't exist in our world isn't a justification for the fictional world not having to make sense. There are dragons in that world becase dragons exist in that world.

Yeah and that's a dumb argument. If they reveal in Season 4 that King Joffrey is actually a space alien from the Andromeda galaxy, your reaction probably (hopefully) wouldn't be "Hey it's fiction, it doesn't have to make sense".
It's a dumb argument that fictitious people of color can reside in a fictitious place?

It's fiction

Daps
It's not that it would be too "unbelievable", it's that it would be inexplicibe to just have them there.

But the rest of it is perfectly explainable? :rudy:

You're picking and choosing what has to "make sense" and you sound silly cuz of it. A bunch of Black people ruling a place that looks like Britain is FAR more believable and explainable than anything I listed.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
But the rest of it is perfectly explainable? :rudy:

You're picking and choosing what has to "make sense" and you sound silly cuz of it. A bunch of Black people ruling a place that looks like Britain is FAR more believable and explainable than anything I listed.

Did you even read what I wrote? I refuse to believe that you did and thought my argument was "a bunch of Black people ruling a place that looks like Britain is less believable than dragons and zombies".

Can you give a single reason why a couple of random Westerosi houses would be people of colour that isn't along the lines of: you're black and would quite like that?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Did you even read what I wrote? I refuse to believe that you did and thought my argument was "a bunch of Black people ruling a place that looks like Britain is less believable than dragons and zombies".

Can you give a single reason why a couple of random Westerosi houses would be people of colour that isn't along the lines of: you're black and would quite like that?

Dude swears we said turn weatorosi to Bed Stuy. :heh:

Daps

Can you give a single reason why a couple of random Westerosi houses would be people of colour
that isn't along the lines of: you're black and would quite like that?

Why? Because the are.

Why can Jaqen change his face at will? Because he can.

I don't need to know his genetics or study his DNA to roll with that, it is what it is...fiction. You're the one that needs racial homogeneity studies to accept Black folks ruling a Britain-like area. I find humor in that.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Walder Frey said he spent his wedding night in a cell...so Frey's taking Riverrun....or so he thinks :lolbron:

Edmure is the Lord of Riverrun despite the fact that Blackfish lived, right? His father was Lordof Riverrun so he should be the rightful heir unless I'm missing something.

I hope Blackfish becomes a bigger character next season and puts in some work...he seems trill as fukk.

The scene with the arrow pretty much guarantees that Blackfish will have a larger presence next season. It was put in there to describe the relationship between the two. Can't imagine them not going deeper into it now that Edmure is in trouble.

Blackfish to the rescue?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
First body of many :wow: Since it looks like Hound's gonna be a fukked up twisted version of a mentor to Arya, I wonder if she'll take him off the list :lupe:

Arya ain't taking that nikka off any list! She seems like she's got her mind on that coin. The show reminded us that she had it and I can't see her not using it.

The Hound might catch one right in the eye like she promised :skip:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:heh: @ these dudes being okay with every other mythical thing in Game of Thrones, but sweating at the thought of black people ruling a kindgom in a European-manner

Are the cacs exposing themselves here? :mjpls: