Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I can't believe I have to wait a whole year for another @obarth GOT review. This shyt is criminal. :to:

I need to figure out what other shows he fukks with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Jesus Mary and Joseph nikka. Get off your soapbox real quick.

#1 you haven't seen white slaves on this show in westeros?
#2 you haven't seen white savages (everything from murderers to rapist) in Westeros?
#3 the only villains in the entire show are black?

You TOTALLY missed the point yo...I never said people of color were the ONLY slaves, savages and villains...I said ALL the people of color we do see were Slaves, Savages and Villains. All of them. This includes more than just black people. I don't care about geography, they don't have ships on The Game of Thrones? People of Color couldn't move to Westeros? Its a non-colored gated community or something?! Where are the non-white Starks? or Non-white Tyrells? :beli: Same applies to The Lord of the Rings movies...Its not reality, its fiction...Racial Undertones, even unintentional, exist...

Like I said, I like the show...but this is a discussion FORUM....People discuss shyt here...

Take a deep breath, and scroll past comments that don't apply to your interests...its that simple yo.

People are funny, defending all aspects of a fukking TV show like they have stock options or 401k tied to the number of people who give it nothing but praises.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I think I just read a spoiler by accident :snoop: one of you book reading nikkas confirm or deny it for me please. Dont go into detail please

Joffery dies. It said by choking to death or something of that sort. Happens around this time so it'll most likely be in the early eps of season 4

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I think I just read a spoiler by accident :snoop: one of you book reading nikkas confirm or deny it for me please. Dont go into detail please

Joffery dies. It said by choking to death or something of that sort. Happens around this time so it'll most likely be in the early eps of season 4

Yes this is true.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really think Sansa is gonna end up like some mega bytch like Cersai ...Just super conniving...Tyrion and Littlefinger will train her well in the ways of the game..

All these scenes with her talking to all these shiesty characters, she's gonna prove to be not so niave and I'm sure she has learned a thing or two...

Her transformation may be even more epic than Arya ...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: i question the heterosexuality of any straight male who likes danys storyline or reps targarayen. dany is a character thats supposed to attract ugly nerd teenage girls with low self esteem and weight issues who want to feel empowered by a strong fantasy woman :childplease:

long live king joffrey :win:

:comeon:

Emilia%2BClarke.Standbild001.jpg

she is also supposed to attract ugly nerd guys with self esteem and weight issues who go :noah: over the thought of a hot dragon lady and fantasize about being able to hit that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
One whole fukking year and that finale wasnt the best...
tbh neither was the season.Took about 3-4 episodes to kick into gear, u only have a 10 season order and u are goin use 4 episodes to warm up when u are adapting from literature? :why: but its :ld:
What a bullshyt ending
this but since s2 I have learned to start tapering my expectations with this show.Its ambitious and has some eye-popping moments but on the whole its really not as good as everyone thinks it is.Sometimes I think the ppl gassing it up so much are the ppl trying to justify their choice (to spend all those moments) reading the books

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really think Sansa is gonna end up like some mega bytch like Cersai ...Just super conniving...Tyrion and Littlefinger will train her well in the ways of the game..

Anything involving the words Sansa and train is fine by me. Even better if it involves a dwarf.

:jawalrus:

Daps
what happened to dude who married that freys daughter... we didn't see him die

Walder Frey said he spent his wedding night in a cell...so Frey's taking Riverrun....or so he thinks :lolbron:

Edmure is the Lord of Riverrun despite the fact that Blackfish lived, right? His father was Lordof Riverrun so he should be the rightful heir unless I'm missing something.

I hope Blackfish becomes a bigger character next season and puts in some work...he seems trill as fukk.

Daps
i dont think it was intentionally racist but at the end of the day it was written by a white man and WESTeros is obviously suppose to be analogous to western europe ie white

its not an accident that they are brown, but is it racist :manny: sort of

im gonna ride the fence and say both sides are right

I don't really give a fukk about their races (tho the white savior scene will ALWAYS cause me to pause in American entertainment), I just find it hilarious that in a world with dragons, zombies, wargs, wildfire, multi-year summers and winters, resurrections, face changers, etc.people are acting like a clan of black folks hailing from a place that looks like Great Britain would be too unbelievable. :deadmanny: