Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
To each their own. I like the dream sequences and the bigger picture ish involved with his story.

He's gonna develop into a powerful and pivotal character, whether he's in the north or the south. His story has been slow at times but theres so much room for growth and dope scenes ahead.

Winter is coming breh, but Bran is gonna fukk winter up.

Yeah, I wasn't hating or anything, I just want him to get a haircut. He showed a bit of an ability to lead back when the people came to ask for help and whatnot.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

I can tell u what happens since i read it by accident on wiki when i was looking shyt up (dont ever fukking go there for info)

Yea I try to avoid anything wiki related with thrones.....I'm just torn, I wanna be surprised for next season...but then again I just wanna know it all...This show is the biggest tease ever created, and I love it:ohlawd:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen of how Troll RR Martin rolls, Jaqen will come back to merk the Hound right around the time Arya realizes he's a good dude/father figure to her. Arya will plead for the Hound's life, Jaqen will say something like a list is a list :manny:

lol,

did she name the Hound...I forgot about that Jaqen dude

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
episode was full of lulz
Gilly: his name is sam
Maester Aemon: :merchant:

Stannis:You know how to read :ohhh:

Davos:You ever been in a boat?
Gendry:No
Davos:You know how to swim?
Gendry:no
Davos: don't fall out :manny:

Jon Snow still don't know :bryan: that shyt might as well been a scene outta A thin line between love and hate

Kelly C walking through the peoples like
3787191_o.gif
body surfing and shyt. I might need to screen cap the shot of the clique right when the dragons flew off and make it my screen saver :whew:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only issue with this episode is that it didn't end with a wow moment. Season 1 we got Dany birthing her dragons in the fire and in Season 2 we got the march of the Wight Walkers.
All we got at the end of this episode was a bunch of slaves carrying Dany around like she scored the game winning touchdown at the homecoming game..

I think this has to do with the fact that season 3 was just half of book 3...so there was no real big stopping point in the middle of the book. The only way they could have done it with the cliffhanger being the Red Wedding. I do think that the ninth episode of every season has been the best....Ned's execution, the battle of Blackwater, and the Red Wedding.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lol @ Pawglessi.

Shes not even making moves, shes walking through walls. How do you not find that :flabbynsick: story writing. Totally ruins the credibility earned through Red wedding if that ends up being the case. You can't take the 7 kingdoms without struggles. Shes on vacation over in sunshine land while everyone else is in the cold dingy west.

what show are y'all watching... we on team khaleesi had the ENTIRE first season to lose... name an episode that had a good outcome

then skip to second season... dragons stole, lied to by project pat.. no money, no ships

now we finally get some wins and people hating..

and for ships.. didn't the man from the city offer to buy her as many ships as she wanted... plus the gold he happily gave away... i'm sure there's enough money in town to rob the shyt out of them.. or just find another town, lock it down, take ships

she's 208,004 strong.. i think getting some ships won't be an issue

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man the game of throne book readers are the worst... spoiled neds death back on :hamster:

We get it you know whats gonna happen...I wanna watch this shhit and be surprised... I gotta avoid the thread here and cant even read a sepinwall recap in case of some1 spoiling shhit

The show is what it is at this point a top 5 show that is held back by too many characters. I understand its expensive and also following the books, but my dude davos had about 8 scenes the entire year after catching that L now him and stannis supposed to be back in the forefront

Robb's death was necessary to advance the story, but as good as the episode was I didn't care as much cause he hadn't done shhit the entire year and the war lost momentum. I guess the books describe his battles but in the show him and his moms kind of seemed out of the big picture

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does this War of the 5 Kings really matter if they're all going to end up fighting together? :ld:

Or do they defeat the White Walkers and go back to fighting again?

You'd think Daenarys would end up taking the reigns if that happened.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
From what I've seen of how Troll RR Martin rolls, Jaqen will come back to merk the Hound right around the time Arya realizes he's a good dude/father figure to her. Arya will plead for the Hound's life, Jaqen will say something like a list is a list :manny:

That dosent any at sense. Jaquan has better shyt to than come back for Arya. He owes nothing to her. The only reason he helped her out was because he took 3 deaths from his god. So gave her 3 deaths in exchange for 3 lives.

She used up all her names