Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Y'all have the most amateurish criticisms

"so and so got too much screen time, I would rather see more of so and so"

Did you ever stop and think that each season doesn't stand alone? Each season is just apart of a greater story. Maybe later on in the show you will understand the significance of the Theon scenes...

this isn't like Dexter or something where entire storylines begin and end in one season. there is a bigger picture here and you've only seen one part the story. y'all always wants instant gratification and clarification. sit back and enjoy the storytelling :rudy:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL What did you want to me to say? Army of "Happy you freed us Masta" former slaves. LOL fukk that dragon bytch and her army of nikkas! Yeah I said it! fukk with the Lannisters and end up like Robb Stark!! And his bytch mother! LAN-SET!!

:pachaha: i question the heterosexuality of any straight male who likes danys storyline or reps targarayen. dany is a character thats supposed to attract ugly nerd teenage girls with low self esteem and weight issues who want to feel empowered by a strong fantasy woman :childplease:

long live king joffrey :win:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Glad Arya caught her 2nd body. Can add that second teardrop now

mysmilie_5021.gif

Edit: One last thing. Don't think I could ever get with Stannis cause he is ultimately whipped by that p*ssy.

saw that smiley, had to swerveee. :myman:

i agree with that stannis shyt tho. red witch bytch be on some :scheme: shyt. is stannis expendable or am i WAAAYyyy off?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:pachaha: i question the heterosexuality of any straight male who likes danys storyline or reps targarayen. dany is a character thats supposed to attract ugly nerd teenage girls with low self esteem and weight issues who want to feel empowered by a strong fantasy woman :childplease:

long live king joffrey :win:

DAMN RIGHT!!!! They are out here talking about this bytch like she is something special but I remember her getting rammed by that savage beast man in the beginning of the series, but now we are supposed to respect her? GTFO!! And lets not get into the racial side of this...pure white woman saving all the dark skinned people....yeah...Mother my ass!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My only issue with this episode is that it didn't end with a wow moment. Season 1 we got Dany birthing her dragons in the fire and in Season 2 we got the march of the Wight Walkers.
All we got at the end of this episode was a bunch of slaves carrying Dany around like she scored the game winning touchdown at the homecoming game.
Other than that I enjoyed all the character/storyline progression scenes except for Theon because I stopped giving two fukks about that character the second he marched on Winterfell.
Arya is ready to put in work though...she put the call out to Jaqen H'ghar so I am guessing she will be asking him to start training her so she can get busy checking names off her list.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjqyJeWz0Y&list=PLm_vDgScs8pLbcBVA98AunEt45f6a6dtW"]Game Of Thrones 3x10 Arya & The Hound revenge on Freys, Ygritte & Jon Snow - YouTube[/ame]

these two scenes back to back :wow:

I don't know how anyone could hate on this episode. It had some of the most powerful scenes of the whole season, and a lot of them

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bran is the wildcard breh...Dany is going to be winning for a long time, the whole history of her fam taking shyt over with the dragons is set to repeat, the build up of her seemingly having the unfair advantage seems to lead to the idea that somebody is going to have to find a way to neutralize them fukkin pterodactyls...

:ufdup:

Wheel barrel bran gon put that wammy bammy on they ass. :skip:

this is what i was thinking too, that Bran would eventually be the one to tame/harness the dragons.

i dunno though, after last episode, he seems destined to be the main weapon againist the white walkers.

bran is a dope ass character though. cant wait for his storyline to take off a bit more.

:youngsabo: good to see some others along my line of thinkin from last week

i got a theory, could even be considered to be outlandish about the Starks comeback to power. I'll put in in spoilers tags coz people goin to bytch, even tho I'm talkin about the very end and from my understanding theirs 2 books left to be published

Bran and Arya are goin to rebuild Starkset in their own ways. When it comes down to the end of it all, Bran is goin to mind fukk Dany's dragons and send them into Kamikaze mode and Arya will get her revenge on Cersei and may even kill Dany. Arya/Sansa & Gendry end up taking the throne :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: that we gotta wait a year for this but the next few months look good:

July: "Luther"
August: "Breaking Bad"
September: "Homeland" and "Boardwalk Empire"

:blessed:

Fred.