September: "Homeland" and "Boardwalk Empire"

:blessed:

Fred.

i'm also interested in checking out The Bridge on FX just to waste time :obama:

Plus i like Wilfred and thats coming back too :manny:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Damn Brehs I may have to read the damn books.....I cant wait, I need to know whats gonna happen to Theon :bryan:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how is Stannis going to March North? He still has to get past Bolton to get to the wall and Bolton and the rest of the north under his control won't be buying white walker stories. The only people in the realm who think white walkers are real are the nights watch and Stannis.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That last scene had me in tears brehs.

"Meesa" aka "Massa". The white goddess mother being raised above and worshiped by the colored masses. That scene was straight uncle tom subliminals. I don't think it was intentional but it still carries.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Robb Stark had a sword Fight with Joffrey, they are actually the same age.

The show made Robb look like he was 27 or something, he was only 17 when he died....

Jon Snow is like 16

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
i love bran's storyline so far, i think it ll end up being the best one alongside arya's. :manny:

Bran's story is the one I can actually do without. I care more about Gilly's baby than I do his at this point.

Even with all the warg abilities I just find myself wanting him to go off screen. Maybe it's just his stupid ass hair that puts me off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
so Robb Stark had a sword Fight with Joffrey, they are actually the same age.

The show made Robb look like he was 27 or something, he was only 17 when he died....

Jon Snow is like 16

Robb had been gettin ready for winter for years :to: in the end he grew that beard for nothing.

The wrong Stark seed got 'You know nothing' schtick :skip:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bran's story is the one I can actually do without. I care more about Gilly's baby than I do his at this point.

Even with all the warg abilities I just find myself wanting him to go off screen. Maybe it's just his stupid ass hair that puts me off.

To each their own. I like the dream sequences and the bigger picture ish involved with his story.

He's gonna develop into a powerful and pivotal character, whether he's in the north or the south. His story has been slow at times but theres so much room for growth and dope scenes ahead.

Winter is coming breh, but Bran is gonna fukk winter up.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First body of many :wow: Since it looks like Hound's gonna be a fukked up twisted version of a mentor to Arya, I wonder if she'll take him off the list :lupe:

From what I've seen of how Troll RR Martin rolls, Jaqen will come back to merk the Hound right around the time Arya realizes he's a good dude/father figure to her. Arya will plead for the Hound's life, Jaqen will say something like a list is a list :manny: