Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The show(Dany's part) is filmed Moracco. They suppose to fly a couple hundred cacs out there for a 3 minute scene to scream Mhysa? You e-militants are hilarious :heh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:aicmon:

I don't get why y'all don't understand what plot building/character development is.

Character Development and Plot Building is happening with all of the characters, but Theon's is the main storyline that felt redundant. Theon has suffered, I get it...But that could have been conveyed in less amount of time. Varys dropped his whole torturous back-story one dope scene played by one dope actor. Over and Done, we get it.

You can't tell me that you wouldn't trade a handful of those Theon scenes for a few more with Daenerys, Jamie or Tyrion...:aicmon:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:blessed:

hodor.gif

:noah:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Okay, I do love Game of Thrones, I do...but I gotta get on my soap box about the obvious RACISM in scifi/fantasy works like this and Lord of the Rings. The last shot in the GoT season finale made me wanna join the New Black Panthers. :rudy:

The message seemed to be that even disgraced white women can be the savior of a continent brown people. :what:

I could see if these books were written in the 18th century or something, these are MODERN books, the Caucasian writers CHOOSE to make all people of color slaves, dirty savages or villains.

You mean to tell me one of the 5 great houses in a fantasy novel couldn't have been brown skinned? Its FICTION! Doesn't need historical accuracy especially when the writers create their own world and history. :stopitslime:

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

:rudy:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Edit: One last thing. Don't think I could ever get with Stannis cause he is ultimately whipped by that p*ssy.

I honestly don't think he's p*ssy whipped anymore.

His dialogue with the red woman has been much more centered around getting power than getting p*ssy. And his actions toward her have been much more aggressive. If you notice in the scene where he's deciding what to do with Gendry, she reaches out to touch his face and brushes her off. He would've never done that before.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They did robb so bogus. What gets me this, they cast Sean bean as the head of his house, the most noble dude in the kingdom & it seems like his house represent democrats or the 99% (marrying for love, caring, diplomatic,)...while the lannisters represent republicans or the 1% (royal inbreeding, wealthy, ruthless, insensitive). So they knew majority of fans would flock to the Starks family off gp. Based on this, I'm not sure why grrm is so adamant on making the lannisters prevail at every corner.

Guy, the book was written in 1996.

The lannisters been winning for 17 yrs now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
ive been avoiding this thread like the plague in fear of spoilers, but I have to ask... Does Queen Pawg dragon ever fukking lose?! Jesus. Every episode she progresses. Hasn't taken a L since Drogo died...

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Okay, I do love Game of Thrones, I do...but I gotta get on my soap box about the obvious RACISM in scifi/fantasy works like this and Lord of the Rings. The last shot in the GoT season finale made me wanna join the New Black Panthers. :rudy:

The message seemed to be that even disgraced white women can be the savior of a continent brown people. :what:

I could see if these books were written in the 18th century or something, these are MODERN books, the Caucasian writers CHOOSE to make all people of color slaves, dirty savages or villains.

You mean to tell me one of the 5 great houses in a fantasy novel couldn't have been brown skinned? Its FICTION! Doesn't need historical accuracy especially when the writers create their own world and history. :stopitslime:

It still has to make sense geographically. Wouldn't it be a bit random to have a group of brown skinned people in the Riverlands or something? Why would they inexplicably be in the middle of Westeros?