Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
July's gonna be a dry month til August hits and Breaking Bad returns.

I'm contemplating reading the books but I want the show to reveal things first.

im thinking of just reading up until the point where season 3 ended. is that halfway through the third book?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are Tyrion and Tywin Lannister scenes together always so dope?

Cuz other than the Queen of Thorns and Arya to an extent, lil Ty is the only one that will talk back to him and call bullshyt if he feels it. Last night what I got from their scene is Big Ty has respect for Lil Ty. He told him to stay because he wanted to hear his opinion on what just went down. He wouldnt do that with anyone else except probably Jamie. I could be wrong but the end of their scene where Big Ty was like "I started to drown your ass when you were born but I didnt. You're a Lannister", seemed kinda....fatherly. As fatherly as Tywin gets anyway. Kinda like "look lil nikka, I fukks with you OK? FOH."

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
3vex2m.png

:sadcam:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Cuz other than the Queen of Thorns and Arya to an extent, lil Ty is the only one that will talk back to him and call bullshyt if he feels it. Last night what I got from their scene is Big Ty has respect for Lil Ty. He told him to stay because he wanted to hear his opinion on what just went down. He wouldnt do that with anyone else except probably Jamie. I could be wrong but the end of their scene where Big Ty was like "I started to drown your ass when you were born but I didnt. You're a Lannister", seemed kinda....fatherly. As fatherly as Tywin gets anyway. Kinda like "look lil nikka, I fukks with you OK? FOH."

Then dude walked off proudly as fukk. Had me looking like :to: ....he really loves that lil niqqas steez.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I thought the finale was dope.

Arya caught her first adult body. Goon status next season :mj:

This dude Davos is lowkey stealing scenes in this show. "I understand, but as hand of the king I advise against that" most creative way of talking yourself outta a death sentence. :laugh:

That Tywin/Joffery exchange tho. When Joffery started poppin' off, EVERYONE in the room, Tyrion included, was like :leostare: ... Tywin sitting there on some :comeon:

Shae is one of the most annoying characters on the show.

That wolf head scene tho ... I didn't picture it to look like that but I mean, anytime you stich a wolf head onto a dead man's body shyt will have you on like :why: and in this case :sadbron:

Ramsey Bolton taking it even further, doesn't even allow Theon to keep his name ... this dude Theon literally been on that X for like 90% of the season :laugh:

I thought it was dope that Sam and Bran got to have their interaction with him giving them the dragonglass. Sam actually developed a lot as a character.

I can't tell if Cersei was happy to see Jamie or disgusted that he is all dirty and handless :laugh:

Jon Snow making it back :blessed:

The ending was aight, wasn't as :krs: as the last two seasons but is a dope moment for those who been rooting for the rise of Khaleesi. "Feel good" ending to such a bloody season I suppose, setting up next season pretty well.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In case you didn't know....

it's fake breh, its a TV show. Relax.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I was joking :snoop:

Daps
It's a season that is based on half a book. So there's not much they can do there. They have to save some stuff for next season / second half of the book.

If they had ended the season / last scene with the Red Wedding a lot of people would have been irate.

Can't please everyone.

Good point about this being the middle of the book. I haven't read it to know if they could've done something better, but it makes sense that it would be less epic than the last two.

The Red Wedding had to go in episode nine, I don't see how anyone would argue against that.