Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mighta been brought up already but did anyone else realize Tywin is "Brother Noomsie" the bad guy from The Golden Child? I just figured that out not too long ago. Cant remember what his characters name was but Eddie Murphy kept calling him "Brother Noomsie" lol.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Yeah she was offered ships. She was offered ships in Qatar and by both slave masters.

But...according to u, ships are hard to come buy:snoop:

and according to you, by = buy

You will learn little peasant. until then, stay recruiting slaves thousand of miles away where the real action is at

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
gotep310pic2.jpg

This pic has been circulating for a week already :snoop:
Saw it before the finale

K3kremO.png

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mighta been brought up already but did anyone else realize Tywin is "Brother Noomsie" the bad guy from The Golden Child? I just figured that out not too long ago. Cant remember what his characters name was but Eddie Murphy kept calling him "Brother Noomsie" lol.

Yes

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HHf9f_SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HHf9f_SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
60443-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-zEm5.jpeg

and

maester-pycelle-1024.jpg

are what Game of Thrones is all about

Still one of the best scenes in the entire series thus far is....

The thing you need to understand about kings... - YouTube

Take pycelles bytchass off there. He dont deserve to be in the same sentance as the master of whispers and the master of schemes. Hes flabby and sick and has survived on nothing cunning but ass kissing. He has a 5% madden rating when it comes to :scheme:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
damn u late breh :what:.....he was also the villain with the glass eye in last action hero

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Okay, I do love Game of Thrones, I do...but I gotta get on my soap box about the obvious RACISM in scifi/fantasy works like this and Lord of the Rings. The last shot in the GoT season finale made me wanna join the New Black Panthers. :rudy:

The message seemed to be that even disgraced white women can be the savior of a continent brown people. :what:

I could see if these books were written in the 18th century or something, these are MODERN books, the Caucasian writers CHOOSE to make all people of color slaves, dirty savages or villains.

You mean to tell me one of the 5 great houses in a fantasy novel couldn't have been brown skinned? Its FICTION! Doesn't need historical accuracy especially when the writers create their own world and history. :stopitslime:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they said the
Red Comet was a sign that the dragons have returned
If that's not what it is. Thank God I don't know!

naw the girl with bran just said red comets mean one thing...dragons

but what this dude just told me...:snoop:

i dont even want to tell you but if you really want to know dap me and ill pm you

I thought they said it was the return of dragons AND magic that we are seeing

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Okay, I do love Game of Thrones, I do...but I gotta get on my soap box about the obvious RACISM in scifi/fantasy works like this and Lord of the Rings. The last shot in the GoT season finale made me wanna join the New Black Panthers. :rudy:

The message seemed to be that even disgraced white women can be the savior of a continent brown people. :what:

I could see if these books were written in the 18th century or something, these are MODERN books, the Caucasian writers CHOOSE to make all people of color slaves, dirty savages or villains.

You mean to tell me one of the 5 great houses in a fantasy novel couldn't have been brown skinned? Its FICTION! Doesn't need historical accuracy especially when the writers create their own world and history. :stopitslime:

the people from the kingdom of dorne (desert kingdom in the south) are described as brown skinned. although is more like a spain/morroco/middle east type thing.

they'll be introduced next season, its the only major kingdom that hasnt shown up in the series yet since they dont come out in the books until the exact point we at now. i expect them to be shown in the first 2 episodes of next season..remember tyrion sent mycella down there to make an alliance with them..

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn u late breh :what:.....he was also the villain with the glass eye in last action hero

:whoa: Really my dude? The Bill Cosby smiley and all that? I like Tywin Lannister's character as much as the next man, but the actor that plays him aint icon status like that that I should instantly recognize him. And I've never seen more than a few minutes at a time of Last Action Hero.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa: Really my dude? The Bill Cosby smiley and all that? I like Tywin Lannister's character as much as the next man, but the actor that plays him aint icon status like that that I should instantly recognize him. And I've never seen more than a few minutes at a time of Last Action Hero.

u must b old with a bad memory or sumthin :skip: cuz as soon as dude was on screen i knew 3 movies id seen him in

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This was a nice ending to a decent season. Not much actually happened or progressed ALL SEASON but it was still pretty great. Only Game of Thrones can get away with 5 episodes of filler in a 10 episode season and still be considered a great show.

A few things tho:

- ENOUGH with the Theon shyt! We ended the season with him the same way we started it! :wtf: He was NEVER that good of a character for all this extra pointless screen time. I don't care what its "setting up" from the books, those are minutes that I'd rather be seeing Arya, Tyrion, Khaleesi, or damn near any other character.

:aicmon:

I don't get why y'all don't understand what plot building/character development is.

You do care about the Theon torture. You know why? Because seeing it forces you to make assessments about the following:

- how much you like/hate Roose Bolton.
- Balon Greyjoys parenting skills
- Yara's love for her brother

Knowing how badly Theon suffered this season, if you weren't disgusted by his fathers dismissal of him as no longer being his son because without a penis he's not a man, then you're absolutely watching this show for the wrong reasons.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

one of them is....:ld: