Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder how important it is that blackfish escaped.. I wonder if he's a major player?? I mean the Freys did murder his niece I think.. He's hit the arrow with some serious accuracy at the funeral.. I like that dude.. :myman:

Yeah, Bolton acknowledging his escape is definitely some type of foreshadowing.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
:sadbron: at Grey Winds head on Robbs body

King Of The North like

chill_dog.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how important it is that blackfish escaped.. I wonder if he's a major player?? I mean the Freys did murder his niece I think.. He's hit the arrow with some serious accuracy at the funeral.. I like that dude.. :myman:

I was hoping for Blackfish to ride in Frey's house William Wallace style.

We haven't seen the last of Brynden Blackfish Tully, the orginal Riverrun Don Dada!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkXaChEqtE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkXaChEqtE[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has it easy? Hasn't taken any L's? Negro, have you forgotten that she's been on the run her entire life because her entire family was butchered in the war :wtf: Just last year her husband and her newborn died and she was wandering the desert destitute with a few servants.....fukk you talking about :wtf:

I'm talking about her conquest, she hasnt even joined the real fight and dudes are hyping her up over the scrubs shes walking over. Meanwhile 2 whole armies have been destroyed(stannis', starks'), and most of the lannisters army.

Having a simp hand her a city( a slave city at that without loyal subjects) on a silver platter is nothing remarkable.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:Brehs, lets be real...the episode was cool...not great for a finale, especially a got finale, but it was cool.

I'm feeling like they need to relax with all the damn Sam and gilly scenes. I just generally dislike Sam, his goofy ass open-mouth facial expression (shared by his ugly ass broad), his cowardice, his neediness, his weird ass love for Jon. He reminds me of Sam from lord of the rings, his very existence and survival depends on someone else...that makes me hate him. We already got helpless women & kids, helpless men need not apply.

They did robb so bogus. What gets me this, they cast Sean bean as the head of his house, the most noble dude in the kingdom & it seems like his house represent democrats or the 99% (marrying for love, caring, diplomatic,)...while the lannisters represent republicans or the 1% (royal inbreeding, wealthy, ruthless, insensitive). So they knew majority of fans would flock to the Starks family off gp. Based on this, I'm not sure why grrm is so adamant on making the lannisters prevail at every corner.

They keep saying the north remembers...that's cool and, but all this "remembering" doesnt seem to be helping them much.

I wasn't feeling that ending at all. A circle of brown with a center of white :beli: nah brehs, I'm good on that. I mean I love what khaleesi is doing, I love her period, but why is it that every group she rescues are people of color, like POC are hopeless without white people or sum shyt. Had drogo lived, she would have ruled jointly with a man of color, but of course he died living her in control of a minority group which she says "are my people"...but I bet you she aint tryna marry no bown people:youngsabo: Now the new brown (yunkai) people calling her mama. POC in this show seem to only fulfill the role of slave, savage, or helper in this show...nasty trend that I'm really not feeling :wow:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this fakkit at my job just spoiled what the red comet we saw last season meant :snoop:

i am so fukking pissed right now :beli:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Man the episode was cool, let's not be on some fanboy shyt and pretend it was the goat cuz it most def wasn't, at the same time...it wasn't all bad.

They need to knock it the fukk off with all the sam and gilly scenes. At this point, i genuinely don't like Sam, his facial expressions, his cowardice, his neediness..the nikka reminds me of Sam from lord of the rings. His very survival depends too much on other people...his happiness was on some next level shyt when he saw Jon

Sam is a major point of view character in the 3rd book. So you're going to see more of him.

I haven't read anything other than book 1. So I can't say for sure...but I'm guess he'll arch soon.

Which for him will mean growing some balls.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this fakkit at my job just spoiled what the red comet we saw last season meant :snoop:

i am so fukking pissed right now :beli:

:whoa:

Didn't they say what the comet represented in the same season it was introduced? Put in spoiler tags what the nikka told you...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:whoa:

Didn't they say what the comet represented in the same season it was introduced? Put in spoiler tags what the nikka told you...

naw the girl with bran just said red comets mean one thing...dragons

but what this dude just told me...:snoop:

i dont even want to tell you but if you really want to know dap me and ill pm you

Daps
:usure:Brehs, lets be real...the episode was cool...not great for a finale, especially a got finale, but it was cool.

I'm feeling like they need to relax with all the damn Sam and gilly scenes. I just generally dislike Sam, his goofy ass open-mouth facial expression (shared by his ugly ass broad), his cowardice, his neediness, his weird ass love for Jon. He reminds me of Sam from lord of the rings, his very existence and survival depends on someone else...that makes me hate him. We already got helpless women & kids, helpless men need not apply.

They did robb so bogus. What gets me this, they cast Sean bean as the head of his house, the most noble dude in the kingdom & it seems like his house represent democrats or the 99% (marrying for love, caring, diplomatic,)...while the lannisters represent republicans or the 1% (royal inbreeding, wealthy, ruthless, insensitive). So they knew majority of fans would flock to the Starks family off gp. Based on this, I'm not sure why grrm is so adamant on making the lannisters prevail at every corner.

They keep saying the north remembers...that's cool and, but all this "remembering" doesnt seem to be helping them much.

I wasn't feeling that ending at all. A circle of brown with a center of white :beli: nah brehs, I'm good on that. I mean I love what khaleesi is doing, I love her period, but why is it that every group she rescues are people of color, like POC are hopeless without white people or sum shyt. Had drogo lived, she would have ruled jointly with a man of color, but of course he died living her in control of a minority group which she says "are my people"...but I bet you she aint tryna marry no bown people:youngsabo: Now the new brown (yunkai) people calling her mama. POC in this show seem to only fulfill the role of slave, savage, or helper in this show...nasty trend that I'm really not feeling :wow:

The Sam/Gilly scenes all had a purpose this episode...from getting bran on his way and schooling him on Dragon glass to informing the maester on what he saw and experienced beyond the wall (which he immediately sent to all of Westeros), so I can't complain about their scenes this episode.

Regarding the north remembering and the Lannister's always winning, give it some time, the red wedding just happened LOL