Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The dynamic between Ayra and the Hound is an interesting one. Seems like The Hound's got Arya's back I wonder if she eventually takes him off the list or if she won't forgive him and kill him anyway. Should be interesting going forward.

As for the episode itself I thought it was solid but the ending was lame which seems most people agree with. Maybe this White Walker shyt is about to actually develop I thought it was a little ridiculous how they ended last year with this huge army of those motherfukker for us to only see them once or twice this whole season.

I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty upset that I have to wait almost a year to get new epsiodes. I can barely wait 7 days shyt is going to suck.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
July's gonna be a dry month til August hits and Breaking Bad returns.

I'm contemplating reading the books but I want the show to reveal things first.

naw True Blood starts next week,Dexter and Ray Donovan starts end of June,and Luther starts in July

were gonna get a steady diet of piff throughout the whole year :blessed:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lannisters!!! LMFAO!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO ROBB STARK!?!?! LMFAO!!! Yo, yo..Stark fans...We had nothing to do with that Wolf Head Gag. LMFAO!!! Talk about fukking losing!!! LOL Even The King had to get in on it, "His bytch of a mother got killed too!!!" LOL Too much winning for the Lannisters! We may argue every once and while but at least we aren't like the STARKS!! Losers of life!

And what is up with this Dragon bytch and her army of coloreds.!?!? lol:pacspit: fukk that bytch.

:aicmon:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bran is the wildcard breh...Dany is going to be winning for a long time, the whole history of her fam taking shyt over with the dragons is set to repeat, the build up of her seemingly having the unfair advantage seems to lead to the idea that somebody is going to have to find a way to neutralize them fukkin pterodactyls...

:ufdup:

Wheel barrel bran gon put that wammy bammy on they ass. :skip:

this is what i was thinking too, that Bran would eventually be the one to tame/harness the dragons.

i dunno though, after last episode, he seems destined to be the main weapon againist the white walkers.

bran is a dope ass character though. cant wait for his storyline to take off a bit more.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone thinking that Khaleesi says fukk Westeros and starts her own kingdom?

no but i always thought she needed to wait until the dragons mature some before she attempts to reclaim the throne

she aint taking over shyt with them little ass dragons right now.What she should/shouldve did was rule each place shes taken instead of just taking slaves and leaving

She need to establish a home and get a trial run in on ruling a kingdom before she makes the move to westoros

i still think her story is a "started from the bottom" type of story and she probably wont make it to westoros until the final season,and wont take the throne until the final episode(s)

I hope im wrong but it seems like they are going to drag her storyline out until the very end

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I wonder how important it is that blackfish escaped.. I wonder if he's a major player?? I mean the Freys did murder his niece I think.. He's hit the arrow with some serious accuracy at the funeral.. I like that dude.. :myman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tyrion and sansa kind of do work. hes really smart and short and shes tall and really dumb..

k3u3i9.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sansa's finally ready to get dirty. Of course, she's still on some noob shyt but it shows that she's ready to start playing some sort of game.

I wonder if the Robb news will put her back into a deep dark helpless depression or make her angry.