Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That Tywin vs Joffery exchange was some ether

Jofferey: I'm the king!!

Tywin: You really think wearing a crown makes you a king?:stopitslime:

Joffrey: Shut up old nikka, my pops handled the real shyt, you was gettin your ass whooped by Rob Stark left and right.:lolbron:

Tywin::demonic:

Jofferey: :merchant:

Tywin: I think it's time for you to go to bed little nikka:ufdup:

Jofferey: but but i'm not tired:why:

As Jofferey gets walked out by his mother..

Jofferey: I'm not tired!!!!:sadbron:

Tywin: Maester Pyclle, give him some of that good shyt. Knock his ass out for a good while :smugfavre:

Tyrion: :leon:

Tywin: :ld:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
July's gonna be a dry month til August hits and Breaking Bad returns.

I'm contemplating reading the books but I want the show to reveal things first.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Its time for the north to stop remembering and start avenging b. The wolf head shyt was unforgivable bruh.
uncle black is on the run by himself. We already know old dude aint afraid to get gully and now his backs against
the wall. He needs to go arnold in commando.Season 4 bout to be really real in the north.

tywildfire ethering nikkas with one line and a look. Told yall hes the real boss, joffreys only king in title and even tywildfire knows that he aint really fat robs son.
he told joffrey that he was tired,joffrey said he wasnt, he told joffrey he was, joffrey went to bed. Tystaywining aint had a bad scene all season either. Joffrey better not get no bright ideas like trying to take him out next season either he might be upset with the results.

tyrion and sansa kind of do work. hes really smart and short and shes tall and really dumb. Opposites do attract. I think sansa might be running out of tears at this point but she aint built like Arya to go goon life

Wheelbarrow Bran foreshadowing what happens when you do your guest dirty. Frey and Bolton gonna get that work next season.

Theon pops and sister look like older/younger versions of each other. :deadrose:

Im highly disappointed this theon shyt is still not wrapped up. Either kill him or kill the troll kid but enough is enough. It took up enough minutes in season 3 I don't need that in season 4.

Gendry keeping it trill like "hey it was a naked pawg speaking some jibber jabber and trying to fukk. Im a virgin nikka fukk was i supposed to do?" The question is what does he do now. Hes going back to Kings Landing to do what.

Lord Varys acknowledging Tyrion should be the king,and this dumb broad being a broad put her ego before making the world a better place. Now I hoped Cersei or Tywildfire finds out about her and puts her head on a stick

I cant get jiggy with this redhead witch. Shes like your homies girl that you cant stand that he brings everywhere and she fukks up the vibe.

John the snowman shouldve known you cant tame wild bytches. She kept telling him he knows nothing.broad was gonna air him out

Danarys looking real heavy in them streets right now...but so was king robb at the end of season two. :sadcam: 2 out 3 seasons last scenes are something good happening for danarys. Getting W's left and right. Not doing anything underhanded either. She looking real protagonist like. That ain't a good look for Game of Thrones.

My girl Arya :to: shank that dude in his neck like it was nothing. Rolled up on him like MC eiht in menace to society. It was beautiful. First ones the hardest :blessed:

I might have to start reading the books now. I can't go 10 months with no game of thrones.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Lannisters!!! LMFAO!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO ROBB STARK!?!?! LMFAO!!! Yo, yo..Stark fans...We had nothing to do with that Wolf Head Gag. LMFAO!!! Talk about fukking losing!!! LOL Even The King had to get in on it, "His bytch of a mother got killed too!!!" LOL Too much winning for the Lannisters! We may argue every once and while but at least we aren't like the STARKS!! Losers of life!

And what is up with this Dragon bytch and her army of coloreds.!?!? lol:pacspit: fukk that bytch.

Daps
Great episode, but the ending was trash. Not even close to being on par with seasons 1 and two. Those two scenes felt epic, this felt forced.

The rest of the episode was straight piff

Walder Frey getting a good chuckle at the Stark's behalf....but Professor B letting us know that his punishment is coming; hopefully the old gods and the new see it fit to add those bytch ass Lannister's to that L :pacspit:

Speaking of the Lannister's, THAT was ether that Tywin laid on Joff :whew:

Yara riding out for her brother...aside from letting him finger her all the way to the castle, she's been a down chick :salute:

Arya killing her first man! I love the way she went in without fear. Didn't bother consulting the Hound, she went in and handled her BI :myman:

Shae is one of the only characters I can't stand...I'm genuinely upset she didn't take Varys's diamonds and dip. Hopefully he just kills her.

And that Jamie and Cersei reunion seemed off to me. I expected her to jump up and run at him, she almost seemed disgusted. Reminds me of when Harrow (of boardwalk empire) told the story of how he reunited with his sister when he returned from the war with half a face.

It's kinda fukked up that we haven't seen Littlefinger for about 3 episodes, tho :beli:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ygritte hit up jon on purpose imo. popped him in some non-vital spots so that the night's watch wont question his secret mission. or the fact that he's decked out in the finest hand-sewn wilding dust rags.

see how she waited until he was on the horse before hitting him in the leg?

this from the same bytch that murked that deer from half a football field away?

if she wanted him dead jon would be on some robb stark shyt. she did that to help him. sucker for love-ass ho. :salute:

i doubt she wanted to help him, i think she was mad and according to wildling rules had to kill him but couldn't bring herself to do it. kind of like jon snow couldn't bring himself to kill her when he knew he had to. she still got her message across though: :ufdup: jon snow and we're done.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Arya with that prison shank work. I told you, the STARKS still strong. We got wheel barrow Bran. Jon Snow the simp, aka the cat eater. We got ARYA knife woman. And Rickon, the tiny wolf. We don't claim Sansa anymore. You Lannisters can keep her.

Wheel barrel Bran

:dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lol @ Pawglessi.

Shes not even making moves, shes walking through walls. How do you not find that :flabbynsick: story writing. Totally ruins the credibility earned through Red wedding if that ends up being the case. You can't take the 7 kingdoms without struggles. Shes on vacation over in sunshine land while everyone else is in the cold dingy west.

Bran is the wildcard breh...Dany is going to be winning for a long time, the whole history of her fam taking shyt over with the dragons is set to repeat, the build up of her seemingly having the unfair advantage seems to lead to the idea that somebody is going to have to find a way to neutralize them fukkin pterodactyls...

:ufdup:

Wheel barrel bran gon put that wammy bammy on they ass. :skip:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Great episode, but the ending was trash. Not even close to being on par with seasons 1 and two. Those two scenes felt epic, this felt forced.

It's a season that is based on half a book. So there's not much they can do there. They have to save some stuff for next season / second half of the book.

If they had ended the season / last scene with the Red Wedding a lot of people would have been irate.

Can't please everyone.