Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
For real tho Balon Greyjoy is a b!tch a$$. It's his fukkin fault Peon grew up to be a a$$hole. He got it into his saltwater soaked brain that he wanted to be king so he rebelled. Then the dynamic duo of King Robert and Ned Stark came through and literally crushed his buildings, taking his only son hostage. Then when he returns you treat him like an outsider! Calling him a Stark n sh!t. Muphuka, it was your fault he had to grow up in Winterfell!:mindblown:

I think Peon would have grown up more humble had he had a chance to grow up on the Pyke. Lord or no, the ironborn will sh!t on you if you start thinking too highly of yourself.

Even tho she clowned the sh!t outta him every chance she got, homely Asha seems to be the only loyal Greyjoy.

nah theon was okay until he met his father for the first time since he was a kid..his father guilt tripped him into joining his rebellion...the only decent greyjoy is his sister..she was pretty swagged out in this ep though :whew::whew:..we might finally see the Ljoys catch some wins next season

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Pawglessi brought blondes back tonight :blessed: :ohlawd:

anyway after the red wedding....I don't think its possible to go any longer without getting stuff spoiled for me. I'm going to start reading the books.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Has it easy? Hasn't taken any L's? Negro, have you forgotten that she's been on the run her entire life because her entire family was butchered in the war :wtf: Just last year her husband and her newborn died and she was wandering the desert destitute with a few servants.....fukk you talking about :wtf:

Peeps here are hating the wrong characters and for the wrong reasons too. :beli:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_mo5wvk4Ct21qe30t7o1_500.png

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Like i said. Getting ships aint hard. Danny been offered ships everywhere she's stopped at.

But go ahead. Keep thinking ships are the space shuttles of the 5 Kingdoms. :skip:

Offered ships? :heh:

She stuck being carried by slaves during a flash mob session

she might as well stay over there and rule those lands. It's not like men of Westeros travel there. Why risk your peoples lives when they can worship u there?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Offered ships? :heh:

She stuck being carried by slaves during a flash mob session

she might as well stay over there and rule those lands. It's not like men of Westeros travel there. Why risk your peoples lives when they can worship u there?

Yeah she was offered ships. She was offered ships in Qatar and by both slave masters.

But...according to u, ships are hard to come buy:snoop:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Better watch it again.

Grey Winds head on Robb's body
Tywin sonning Joffrey again
Arya putting it that knife work
Jon Snow taking 3 shots and smiling
Stannis deciding to go North

Ending was shyt but everything else was :lawd:

:snoop:@Jon thinking Ygritte wasn't gonna try to body him
587.gif

When that happened and Arya was just coming to, i was like "just look away arya :to:"

:lolbron: @ joffrey being put to bed, that was hilarious

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at the Khaleesi not taking any L's. That's all she had taken until this season. She had a spooky ass brother. Father was taken off the throne. Had to go marry some brut that basically raped her. When she started to love her husband, he got killed. She got burned in a damn fire. Not her fault she lived. Had to journey through the damn desert. Pinhead lookin dude tried to kill her. People left her. She took L's her whole life. She actually learned something and is applying that knowledge. Of course she will take L's in the future, but she was due for something good to happen.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Glad Arya caught her 2nd body. Can add that second teardrop now

:wic2:

Although I wasn't a fan of the ending, the rest was pretty good, imo.

Jon with the "I know you won't hurt me" and Ygritte hitting him with the ultimate :usure: He must've forgotten who she is. I love that hoe :to:

One thing that stuck out to me though is the sheep shift part showing just how young and naive Sansa really is

Edit: One last thing. Don't think I could ever get with Stannis cause he is ultimately whipped by that p*ssy.