Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:to: they did Robb dirty with the Wolf head

:wow: at pawgleesi at the end. Shorty won all season long....what a fukkin streak

:wow: at Arya aka young assasins creed. I can't wait to see what happens next with her...

:demonic: Valar Morghulis

i need more!!!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
oh yea...Ramsey is one sick fukk. I was dying during the scene with the sausage....that nikka is beyond trollin now...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: at people complaining about this ep. shyt was dope as hell.

I told yall last week, you can't kill guests so :aicmon: at people talking about Frey and Bolton won. They didn't have Bran tell that long ass Rat Cook story for no reason, there is an L in their future. Even Tyrion was :whoa: at the shyt Tywin pulled.

As entertaining as it is to see Tyrion and Tywin son Joffrey, he just needs to die. I can't stand that motherfukker.

Arya motherfukking Stark. Ran up on him like :birdman: "phone check homie".....he was :whoa: "what's a phone?". Then looked at the coin. She's going to goon college brehs. :blessed:

Just skimming the thread some of yall don't seem to understand the White Walkers. Talking about "why don't Stannis (or whoever) just let them wipe out his enemies?". :wtf: are you talking about? The White Walkers are monsters, they don't give a fukk about the Iron Throne or none of that political shyt. They want to kill everyone, Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, everyone. That's why Davos was saying they need to unite everyone.

That ending was....it wasn't wack but it was a bit anticlimactic.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to those last remaining dothrakis that Dany had?

A lot of them got killed in season 2. I wonder what happened to that Bloodrider that helped her escaped the blue lip warlocks back in Qarth. It's like her Unsullied army phased out her Dothraki...

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
A lot of them got killed in season 2. I wonder what happened to that Bloodrider that helped her escaped the blue lip warlocks back in Qarth. It's like her Unsullied army phased out her Dothraki...

Those are the ones I'm referring to (the ones with sea sickness on the ship). No meantion of them after they arrived at slavers bay.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_mo5wvkHmky1r2vps7o1_r1_500.png
:laff: smiley?

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Damn this was a good a$$ episode. A Hound/Ayra spinoff would be :win: Ayra is going to be ubergoon if she grows up. I kinda had the feeling the hound was hating when he asked if that was the first man she's ever killed. He's always saying that he killed his first man when he was 12. Sheeeeit Ayra is what 9 or 10?

Hound: "Is that the first man ye've killed?" :ehh:
Arya:"....first man..." :birdman:
Hound::damn:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
DQ1Ldov.jpg

:RUSS:
:DEAD:

For real tho Balon Greyjoy is a b!tch a$$. It's his fukkin fault Peon grew up to be a a$$hole. He got it into his saltwater soaked brain that he wanted to be king so he rebelled. Then the dynamic duo of King Robert and Ned Stark came through and literally crushed his buildings, taking his only son hostage. Then when he returns you treat him like an outsider! Calling him a Stark n sh!t. Muphuka, it was your fault he had to grow up in Winterfell!:mindblown:

I think Peon would have grown up more humble had he had a chance to grow up on the Pyke. Lord or no, the ironborn will sh!t on you if you start thinking too highly of yourself.

Even tho she clowned the sh!t outta him every chance she got, homely Asha seems to be the only loyal Greyjoy.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Khaleesi's squad is full of nothing but simps. She gets handed everything and is so pretentious and self-righteous. I'm tired of that bs, shes building an army to kill thousands and she thinks shes all morally superior for freeing the slaves... Her arc is lame, shes the only one that hasn't taken any L's and is just coasting.

Has it easy? Hasn't taken any L's? Negro, have you forgotten that she's been on the run her entire life because her entire family was butchered in the war :wtf: Just last year her husband and her newborn died and she was wandering the desert destitute with a few servants.....fukk you talking about :wtf:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
For real tho Balon Greyjoy is a b!tch a$$. It's his fukkin fault Peon grew up to be a a$$hole. He got it into his saltwater soaked brain that he wanted to be king so he rebelled. Then the dynamic duo of King Robert and Ned Stark came through and literally crushed his buildings, taking his only son hostage. Then when he returns you treat him like an outsider! Calling him a Stark n sh!t. Muphuka, it was your fault he had to grow up in Winterfell!:mindblown:

I think Peon would have grown up more humble had he had a chance to grow up on the Pyke. Lord or no, the ironborn will sh!t on you if you start thinking too highly of yourself.

Even tho she clowned the sh!t outta him every chance she got, homely Asha seems to be the only loyal Greyjoy.

That's the point. His father is a fukkin coward despite all the shyt he talks. He only pays the Iron price yet he was groveling for his life and sent his babyboy away :rudy: Where was that Iron price shyt at then? :rudy: He shytted on Theon when he came back because he's a reminder that he got fukkin dismantled :russ: That nikka been a clown to me. Theon chose wrong following him even if he was his father...