Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I musta missed the ep where this house hospitality was explained. Cuz all along I thought Robb & Catt were stupid for going back to Frey like shyt was sweet. I keep seeing it said in this thread that marriage pacts are broken all the time, but I dont recall hearing about any on the show being broken tho. Since Robb broke the marriage oath I figured Frey was justified in his revenge. Went about it grimey as fukk, but justified.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I musta missed the ep where this house hospitality was explained. Cuz all along I thought Robb & Catt were stupid for going back to Frey like shyt was sweet. I keep seeing it said in this thread that marriage pacts are broken all the time, but I dont recall hearing about any on the show being broken tho. Since Robb broke the marriage oath I figured Frey was justified in his revenge. Went about it grimey as fukk, but justified.

I think they talked about it in the ep where the Night's Watch murked Craster.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Robert never wanted the throne.The throne was open to anyone when they found Jamie sitting on there many years ago

Robert was the face of the rebellion but Jon Arryan was the one who called banners to protect Robert and Ned.

Lord Crakehall asked Jaime if they should proclaim a new king. Left unsaid was a clear implication, asking whether Jaime would proclaim Tywin Lannister, Robert Baratheon, or a member of House Targaryen. Jaime told Crakehall to proclaim whichever king he wished.

Robert did have the best claim though
This is Renly from Clash of Kings talking to Ned:

Tell me, what right did my brother Robert ever have to the Iron Throne? Oh, there was talk of blood ties between Baratheon and Targaryen, of weddings a hundred years past, of second sons and elder daughters. No one but the maesters care about any of it. Robert won the throne with his warhammer.
Now obviously that quote addresses both sides of what we're saying and I even agree that at this point might is right, but you also have to look at the source. Renly's trying to justify what he's about to do (going for the throne despite not being next in line) yet he even admits Robert's Baratheon blood came into play and that the maesters (the ones in charge of keeping a documented history) are the ones wo really care.

Plus, Robert was literally the next in line. The Targs were wiped out, besides Viserys and Dany (and even then no one knew where they were), so Robert was literally the next in line with Targaryen blood.

But at the end of the day it's whoever busts their gun who'll get the throne :yeshrug:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

'Game of Thrones' Season 3, Episode 9 "Rains of Castamere" Discussion and Review - YouTube

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Dragon Whore

dahellcmon.png

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
One thing to remember, Robb Stark wouldn't have brought his entire army to the wedding. There's gonna be a whole lot of loyal pissed off Northerners out there looking for payback.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
One thing to remember, Robb Stark wouldn't have brought his entire army to the wedding. There's gonna be a whole lot of loyal pissed off Northerners out there looking for payback.
They're gonna be even more pissed off when they see Tyrion take claim to King in the North :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
To all you servile devotees of that jumped up little Dragon Whore, your negative reps concern me not.

dat Lannister crimson :blessed:

It ain't your color but I shot you some green anyway.

:beli: nikkas need to stop that shyt. Sending legit posters neg reps just. That's just bytch made.