Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The alternative was to openly throw his support behind the Lannisters on the battlefield instead of that cowardly shyt he pulled.
:stopitslime: okay you would risk your men and resources in a war where there is expected to be a long winter? You would send your men on the battle field instead of fighting a war where you lose no men, no resources and lets say you win, you now have less men are open to an attack from some other house or whitewalkers, if you lose, you lost your lands and family, i would take a quick painless win than a long war. Honor is winning and writing your own history. Yes i violated a trust, be oaths and treaties are broken every day, even Dany, she could traded her dragon for more of the unsullied and walked away, did she? No she took her dragon back and sacked the city, honorable? No but smart, she gained gold, and a free army.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ohhhh.....good point...

The Gods do seem to be quite literal, but doesn't Stannis know Joffrey was born out of incest? Otherwise he would know he would recognize Joffrey is the rightful heir ..

The leech was burned to Joffrey Baratheon name not Joffrey Lannister. I been thinking also, how will Littlefinger react to the news of Kat's death ? :ooh:

The Lannisters made a very grave mistake the way they handled Robb's assassination.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The leech was burned to Joffrey Baratheon name not Joffrey Lannister. I been thinking also, how will Littlefinger react to the news of Kat's death ? :ooh:

The Lannisters made a very grave mistake the way they handled Robb's assassination.
tumblr_m6tu34Fghe1rxflgko1_500.jpg
think about what he did to Ned, just on principle, now imagine what he going to the Lannisters, matter of fact i wonder how Cat crazy sister is going to take the news. She is so unstable, god only knows what she is up to.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:stopitslime: okay you would risk your men and resources in a war where there is expected to be a long winter? You would send your men on the battle field instead of fighting a war where you lose no men, no resources and lets say you win, you now have less men are open to an attack from some other house or whitewalkers, if you lose, you lost your lands and family, i would take a quick painless win than a long war. Honor is winning and writing your own history. Yes i violated a trust, be oaths and treaties are broken every day, even Dany, she could traded her dragon for more of the unsullied and walked away, did she? No she took her dragon back and sacked the city, honorable? No but smart, she gained gold, and a free army.

You are failing to grasp that Frey broke an abiding rule of Westorosi society where the minute you invite someone to your home and break bread with them that you have entered into an agreement that the other party is now under your House's protection.
Violating that rule is one of the worst things you can do if you are looking to deal with the other houses in the land.
So with the Red Wedding, Walder Frey has cemented his status as an untrustworthy asshat that no one of any repute will want to deal with. He will have no friends, no one will want to do business with him and his sons and daughters will have to start marrying one another because no other family is going to allow any intermingling with a dishonorable Frey.
The dude fukked up big time.

Joffrey is not a Baratheon though. He's a Lannister :leon:

Regardless of his lineage his name is Joffrey Baratheon.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
10 Sources That Inspired Game of Thrones' Dark Storytelling
Warning some spoilers!

10 Sources That Inspired Game of Thrones' Dark Storytelling

This shyt...

Apart from Daenerys, all of Martin's characters are together in his first book, and they all split into groups, which eventually split up as well. Adds Martin: "The intent was to fan out, then curve and come back together. Finding the point where that turn begins has been one of the issues I’ve wrestled with."

Would explain why a lot of people hate the most recent book. People have described it as characters wandering and talking. Seems like he's struggling with how/when to bring everyone back and how to reach the end.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You are failing to grasp that Frey broke an abiding rule of Westorosi society where the minute you invite someone to your home and break bread with them that you have entered into an agreement that the other party is now under your House's protection.
Violating that rule is one of the worst things you can do if you are looking to deal with the other houses in the land.
So with the Red Wedding, Walder Frey has cemented his status as an untrustworthy asshat that no one of any repute will want to deal with. He will have no friends, no one will want to do business with him and his sons and daughters will have to start marrying one another because no other family is going to allow any intermingling with a dishonorable Frey.
The dude fukked up big time.

:ohh:

Regardless of his lineage his name is Joffrey Baratheon.

That's not his blood though :patrice:

:wow:

Daps

If revenge I seek matters that much to me, yes. If not, I'd just sit the war out (like I had been doing before Robb came knocking on my door again) and know that my refusal to help him left him and his depleted army at a great disadvantage against the Lannisters. Hell, if was really a catty bytch, I'd agree agree to the wedding and then after the marriage is consummated I'd refuse to have my men march on Casterly Rock...one broken oath for another broken oath :manny:

Killing unarmed Lords and Ladies under the guise of a wedding is some ho shyt.

(And this has NOTHING to do with what Dany, she's the great liberators)

Daps
ohhhh.....good point...

The Gods do seem to be quite literal, but doesn't Stannis know Joffrey was born out of incest? Otherwise he would know he would recognize Joffrey is the rightful heir ..

Lol, of course he does...that's the only reason he's seeking the throne. He knows that Robert had no legitimate children, thus the throne is passed to his eldest brother.

Edit: I'm an idiot, completely misread your post. :snoop:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Robert based his claim to the throne (over the Arryns, Starks or Tullys) on his Targaryen blood from his grandmother Rhaelle Targaryen. So Dany actually has a legitimate claim. Doesn't matter though since whoever gets or keeps the throne will have to get it by force

Robert never wanted the throne.The throne was open to anyone when they found Jamie sitting on there many years ago

Robert was the face of the rebellion but Jon Arryan was the one who called banners to protect Robert and Ned.

Lord Crakehall asked Jaime if they should proclaim a new king. Left unsaid was a clear implication, asking whether Jaime would proclaim Tywin Lannister, Robert Baratheon, or a member of House Targaryen. Jaime told Crakehall to proclaim whichever king he wished.

Robert did have the best claim though

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Was Myrcella even on the show? They pretty much Rickon status at this point. LOL at Rickon speaking for the first time since Ned was alive.:rudy: I was like, WTF is this little ninja?:wtf:

Yeah Tyrion shipped Myrcella of to be married. I forgot which house.

The other kid only said like three words the whole series.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

OK...the Red witch bytch was talking a lot of shyt about the importance of a kings blood... Joffery really doesn't have a kings blood running thru his veins...just his name...

That little nikka may make it at least until Ayra comes out of assassin boot camp ..

BalboaPark

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What were they eating at Frey's place in the beginning? Looked like cookies being dipped in sugar? :wtf: