Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking bout off her list breh. she been through so much from sonning joffery and having her sister lie about it,watching her dad get beheaded in front of her,being on the run, watching the hound kill her homeboy,being a bottle service girl for tywin words of wildfire and having to listen to him plot on killing her brother,being 50 feet away from being reunited with her mom and big brother and them in the process of being killed. She too young for all that. She done had a lifes worth of heartache in about a year.

She gotta be dead emotionally at this point.

I was just responding to what you wrote. You didnt write 'off her list' so I didnt know thats what you meant. I'm not sure what you mean now by detailing the rest of her history to me but :cheers:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why did Stannis name Balon Greyjoy among the usurpers?

Balon has declared himself King of the Iron Islands and The North.

What were they eating at Frey's place in the beginning? Looked like cookies being dipped in sugar? :wtf:

It was bread and salt...that cements that "guests rights" have been invoked and all guests in your House are under your protection and will not be harmed.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Would explain why a lot of people hate the most recent book. People have described it as characters wandering and talking. Seems like he's struggling with how/when to bring everyone back and how to reach the end.

yeah that is why i stopped reading it, it seemed like there is no end to it and characters fly more apart or die

reminds me of the robert jordan wheel of time series which i also stopped reading

Daps
OK...the Red witch bytch was talking a lot of shyt about the importance of a kings blood... Joffery really doesn't have a kings blood running thru his veins...just his name...

That little nikka may make it at least until Ayra comes out of assassin boot camp ..

The King's blood was Gendry's blood. Has nothing to do with Joffery, Robb, or Baelon's blood.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The King's blood was Gendry's blood. Has nothing to do with Joffery, Robb, or Baelon's blood.

Gendry's blood...which was the blood of a king...It's clearly indirect, but I believe it has some legs..

Robb has the blood of a king, Baelon has the blood of a king ...

you don't following? ...

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Why did Stannis name Balon Greyjoy among the usurpers?

balon named himself king of the iron islands and invaded the north. remember theon told him robb will name him king of the iron islands and balon was like "i will not be giving a crown, ill take my crown"

the north is so big that its half of westeros, the other 6 kingdoms are in the south...balon is basically stealing half of stannis rightful land

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Robert never wanted the throne.The throne was open to anyone when they found Jamie sitting on there many years ago

Robert was the face of the rebellion but Jon Arryan was the one who called banners to protect Robert and Ned.

Lord Crakehall asked Jaime if they should proclaim a new king. Left unsaid was a clear implication, asking whether Jaime would proclaim Tywin Lannister, Robert Baratheon, or a member of House Targaryen. Jaime told Crakehall to proclaim whichever king he wished.

Robert did have the best claim though

I wish I could go into that book thread but nikkas are way too far ahead of me. Just finished the first book and I've been thinking about Robert's Rebellion and a certain secret. Nothing that the show hasn't mentioned already of course.

BalboaPark

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was bread and salt...that cements that "guests rights" have been invoked and all guests in your House are under your protection and will not be harmed.

bread and salt. It secures guest right (law of hospitality)

Man that Lord Frey doesn't give AF about nothing :dead:

The show is starting to irk me a little tho. Dario Naharis is a dark fella, but he's being played by a blond haired, blue eyed white guy. What kinda fukking bullshyt is this :what:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man that Lord Frey doesn't give AF about nothing :dead:

The show is starting to irk me a little tho. Dario Naharis is a dark fella, but he's being played by a blond haired, blue eyed white guy. What kinda fukking bullshyt is this :what:

I'm just glad he aint running around with blue hair and a goofy beard looking like a Dragonball Z character.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Gendry's blood...which was the blood of a king...It's clearly indirect, but I believe it has some legs..

you don't following? ...
No, Melisandre says The Lord of Light picked Stannis as the 1 true king. Meaning those other don't have kings blood in them since they aren't kings in The Lord of Lights eyes. They are just enemies of the 1 true king and just so happen to call themselves kings.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Because he's in open rebellion.

Same reason he named Robb.

Same reason he named Joffery. (Not technically a rebellion, but he's not the rightful heir)

balon named himself king of the iron islands and invaded the north. remember theon told him robb will name him king of the iron islands and balon was like "i will not be giving a crown, ill take my crown"

the north is so big that its half of westeros, the other 6 kingdoms are in the south...balon is basically stealing half of stannis rightful land
Good looks, I forgot that he had said that. I thought Stannis named him because of his previous attempt at a rebellion.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I was just responding to what you wrote. You didnt write 'off her list' so I didnt know thats what you meant. I'm not sure what you mean now by detailing the rest of her history to me but :cheers:

I know. I wasn't coming at you.I was coming at all the cats fronting like Arya ain't a goon.

Daps

you don't following? ...

How do Robb and Baelon have king's blood? If simply declaring yourself king meant the blood in your veins is kings blood, then Melle Mel wouldn't have had to travel to far to get Gendry....could've just had some random bum at Dragonstone declare himself king and use him.