Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
so i watched episode 9 with my homie to see his reaction

:wow:

the nikka went from "homie got himself a nice bride...robb fukked up" :smugfavre::dwillhuh::why::bryan::sadbron::to:

"i'm not watching this shyt no more"

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just saw a few pics from the next episode. :to: That muthafukker Frey is one sadistic old b*stard.

tumblr_mnz4dl0HFF1qciesyo1_500.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Frey still had a great deal on the table with the house of Tully, his betrayal was out of spite and caused by his ego. But in the process Walder :ufdup: because the North never forgets. May a plague descend on the house of Frey, glory be to god. :blessed:

when you actually watch, and i'm watching all the episode 9's for some reason, Robb was killed for much more than just breaking that oath

they roll up to the frey castle and hope to cross the bridge.. everyone is warning robb about frey. Cat says "be careful.. we can't risk sir frey sending warnings to the lannisters"

robb makes a comment about frey being a bannerman and "shouldn't we expect his support." one dude even says "never expect anything from frey and you'll never be surprised" ohhhh the foreshadowing :to: another guy warns of entering alone and he'll sell you to the lannisters... even theon warns him not to go in

the next scene.. you see who frey is... he was pissed off the second he saw cat "what is your son too afraid to come ask me himself" he was evil back then... talking shyt to his kids, to his wife.. HE WAS PISSED HE WAS NEVER MARRIED INTO THE TULLY'S.. he was pissed cat's dad never came to ANY of the weddings.. he said the tully's "have always pissed on him" then stated how mad he was that their families were never married

he then proceeds to shyt on the oath he swore to her father.. "yea i said some words... i even swore to the crown too, now joffery is king.. if i had sense i'd sell you both to the lannisters.. (he names all the houses) give me a SINGLE reason why i should waste a thought on any of you"

he was trying to tell them then.. fukk all these families.. what are you gonna do for me now.. cause i could easily get rich off you any day off those lannister boys... so when he finally was gonna be apart of the tully's and basically have his family, no longer bannerman, but actual family.. he took that over his other options

then he gives robb troops.. ALL of his troops except 400 to stay at the castle.. and he sends his son with robb to be his squire (spy).. arya was supposed to marry the frey's other son (another wedding that was fukked up) and robb was supposed to marry a daughter

then robb fukks that up. like he says at the wedding, she was supposed to marry a king, and now i have the dumbass uncle and no arya.. frey quickly just went back to tywin like, yea what you got to offer. he never gave two fukks about robb or anybody else. he told them from the jump, and they all knew from the jump, he was crazy and gave no fukks..

and still robb decides to cross this man. then roll back up to the crib like it was all good.. but when you rewatch you also notice, robb never met frey... and the whole time they was telling him, he took him as a complete joke... who's laughing now

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
when you actually watch, and i'm watching all the episode 9's for some reason, Robb was killed for much more than just breaking that oath

they roll up to the frey castle and hope to cross the bridge.. everyone is warning robb about frey. Cat says "be careful.. we can't risk sir frey sending warnings to the lannisters"

robb makes a comment about frey being a bannerman and "shouldn't we expect his support." one dude even says "never expect anything from frey and you'll never be surprised" ohhhh the foreshadowing :to: another guy warns of entering alone and he'll sell you to the lannisters... even theon warns him not to go in

the next scene.. you see who frey is... he was pissed off the second he saw cat "what is your son too afraid to come ask me himself" he was evil back then... talking shyt to his kids, to his wife.. HE WAS PISSED HE WAS NEVER MARRIED INTO THE TULLY'S.. he was pissed cat's dad never came to ANY of the weddings.. he said the tully's "have always pissed on him" then stated how mad he was that their families were never married

he then proceeds to shyt on the oath he swore to her father.. "yea i said some words... i even swore to the crown too, now joffery is king.. if i had sense i'd sell you both to the lannisters.. (he names all the houses) give me a SINGLE reason why i should waste a thought on any of you"

he was trying to tell them then.. fukk all these families.. what are you gonna do for me now.. cause i could easily get rich off you any day off those lannister boys... so when he finally was gonna be apart of the tully's and basically have his family, no longer bannerman, but actual family.. he took that over his other options

then he gives robb troops.. ALL of his troops except 400 to stay at the castle.. and he sends his son with robb to be his squire (spy).. arya was supposed to marry the frey's other son (another wedding that was fukked up) and robb was supposed to marry a daughter

then robb fukks that up. like he says at the wedding, she was supposed to marry a king, and now i have the dumbass uncle and no arya.. frey quickly just went back to tywin like, yea what you got to offer. he never gave two fukks about robb or anybody else. he told them from the jump, and they all knew from the jump, he was crazy and gave no fukks..

and still robb decides to cross this man. then roll back up to the crib like it was all good.. but when you rewatch you also notice, robb never met frey... and the whole time they was telling him, he took him as a complete joke... who's laughing now

:ohhh:

This show is like a classic hip hop verse where you catch new gems every time you go back to it, I gotta rewatch some of these episodes :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Bolton saying he didn't drink because it dulls the senses was foreshadowing as well. That nikka dipped the fukk out with the quickness when Frey gave the signal to his crossbow goons. If he was drunk in that room he would have never made it to safety lol.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm kinda of haunted my kats screaming pleads...

that shyt was too powerful for TV ...

Fam, on the real...that's what fukked me up the most. I mean, its one thing to body ya enemies...but when you got moms there pleading, crying and begging...knowing how dirty they did her husband and kids, how could he even go thru wit it. I would at least been on some (let's just catch home boy on the flip side when his OG aint around).

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Old dude that dipped to piss right before they closed the doors got angels pumping his bladder b...

He look trill, no way they caught him ..

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I started rewatching the first season recently..shyt is dope as hell now that i know so much more about the characters and the backstory and shyt....one part that got me confused though is how the fukk did Ned know it was Jamie that fathered Cersei's kids...like i get that he got from that book of lineage that they likely weren't Roberts...but to go from there to correctly guess that she was having an incestuous affair with her twin brother seems like a pretty big logical leap with no other evidence to stand on...:dwill: she could've been fukking anybody else (or anybody else with fair hair if the blonde thing was so damning)...just don't get how something so outrageous as brother-fukking would be Ned's first and natural assumption, and he was so certain of it he confronted the queen about it ASAP... then pieced together that Bran saw them fukking...did i miss something?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I started rewatching the first season recently..shyt is dope as hell now that i know so much more about the characters and the backstory and shyt....one part that got me confused though is how the fukk did Ned know it was Jamie that fathered Cersei's kids...like i get that he got from that book of lineage that they likely weren't Roberts...but to go from there to correctly guess that she was having an incestuous affair with her twin brother seems like a pretty big logical leap with no other evidence to stand on...:dwill: she could've been fukking anybody else (or anybody else with fair hair if the blonde thing was so damning)...just don't get how something so outrageous as brother-fukking would be Ned's first and natural assumption... then pieced together that Bran saw them fukking...did i miss something?

to have all those kids...they been fukking for a minute...

With all the "little birds" that see or hear things, word gets around, but no one had the balls to really say it too loudly...