Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

It's Robert's son. Deosn't matter if his mom isn't Cersei.

b*stards cannot hold titles or land unless they are legitimatized

b*stards are not allowed to inherit their father's lands or titles, and have no claims to the privileges of their father's House. It is up to their father on how to raise or treat them: at worst they are unacknowledged and ignored, though they may fare better and be discreetly sent funds to ensure their well-being. At best, a lord will acknowledge his b*stard child (allowing them to take on one of the special b*stard surnames), but send them away to one of his distant castles to be raised away from his lawful family. For b*stard children to be raised by their father in his own castle alongside his trueborn children is considered extremely unusual.
It is possible for the king to legitimize a lord's b*stard children, though this special dispensation is difficult to acquire and infrequently happens. It will usually only be granted if a lord has no other legitimate children (or no male children) to carry on the name of his house.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
b*stards cannot hold titles or land unless they are legitimatized

b*stards are not allowed to inherit their father's lands or titles, and have no claims to the privileges of their father's House. It is up to their father on how to raise or treat them: at worst they are unacknowledged and ignored, though they may fare better and be discreetly sent funds to ensure their well-being. At best, a lord will acknowledge his b*stard child (allowing them to take on one of the special b*stard surnames), but send them away to one of his distant castles to be raised away from his lawful family. For b*stard children to be raised by their father in his own castle alongside his trueborn children is considered extremely unusual.
It is possible for the king to legitimize a lord's b*stard children, though this special dispensation is difficult to acquire and infrequently happens. It will usually only be granted if a lord has no other legitimate children (or no male children) to carry on the name of his house.

Yeah i know that. But i thought it was different cuz Joffery isnt even Robert's son, and Gendry is. So since Robert doesn't have any legit heirs, it would go to Gendry.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Yeah i know that. But i thought it was different cuz Joffery isnt even Robert's son, and Gendry is. So since Robert doesn't have any legit heirs, it would go to Gendry.

You'd have to prove that Joffrey is the product of incest. And then Gendry is not fukking king material. Stannis would be next in line.

good luck doing that :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Being a b*stard makes you less than a last resort. Doesn't matter how deep in royal blood you are. Nobody is making you shyt unless they want to make you.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not even Eddard was that stupid of trying to put Gendry in the line of succession :youngsabo:

LMAO...yeah well he's still Robert's son but true, he's a "b*stard"....its too bad they didn't have a Westeros Maury Povich there to do paternity tests...Either way, Stannis at least has a legitimate claim to the throne, even if his campaign has been a failure to this point...even if he got the throne, he wouldn't be able to keep it...as demonstrated at Blackwater.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The beautiful thing about Game of Thrones is there really aren't any villians. Everyone has reasons for their actions and you can empathize with them. The Lannisters are a$$holes (Joffrey has no reedemable qualities, so dont get it confused, I hate that fukker) but, its a reason for that. Tywin's dad was a chump. A huge chump. During his reign, all of his bannermen disrespected him....took money from him with no thought of ever paying it back, laughing at him in public, etc. The Reynes saw his bytchassery and wanted to usurp power from the Lannisters. Tytos wasn't built for this shyt :snoop: So Tywin grew up never wanting to be like his soft azz father. 60 years later, you have the Ether King.

And Frey...he took it to drastic levels but, he had reasons. You dont break an oath. You dont pledge to make a man's daughter the Queen of the North, then say nah and try to pass off your bytchass uncle after yall already shook hands. And he only tried to offer the uncle because he realized he needed Frey. Before that, Robb was basically like "fukk that nikka" :umad: How does that make Frey look to the other houses in Westeros? Like a chump. Frank fronted Tango off with that work in American Gangster, Tango played him. Frank couldn't have other nikkas thinking shyt was sweet out here, so Tango got that work in broad daylight. Same principle. If he let Robb chump him like that, anybody could promise shyt to Frey, take what they wanted then never fulfill the end of the bargain. So....yea, the whole of Westeros probably will look at the House of Frey as fukkin pariahs. To slaughter guests you invited to your house is the lowest of the low. But Frey probably doesn't give a shyt. He secured a position with the Lannisters and he got his message across that he's not someone to be chumped.

And for the record, Its House Stark over here :takedat: I just call it like I see it :manny:

I agree with 90% of what you said. Except the Frey part. The Lannisters aren't in a position to "secure" anyone. Like I said earlier Joffrey, the king, can't even walk the streets of his own city without getting chumped by peasants. So Frey's rep is gone, pretty much forever. In addition to that, they fukked the game up for basically everyone else, because the tradition of "we break bread, it's peace" is shot all to hell.

Fred.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Not even Eddard was that stupid of trying to put Gendry in the line of succession :youngsabo:

:snoop: fukk Eddard. fukk Gendry. DEFINITELY fukk Stannis. All that is irrelevant to targset. Cuz we know who the real boss of westeros is:youngsabo:

tumblr_mlvj9z709N1qfb5cjo1_500.png

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

:snoop: fukk Eddard. fukk Gendry. DEFINITELY fukk Stannis. All that is irrelevant to targset. Cuz we know who the real boss of westeros is:youngsabo:

tumblr_mlvj9z709N1qfb5cjo1_500.png

ehhh...the Targeryans still have much to prove given that there's only one left and she's claiming Dothraki now...Also the last Targeryans went out in a blaze of insanity and failure...Even Daenerys own brother Viserys didn't make it long trying to play the game of thrones...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
At the end of the day she has no claim :manny:

The throne is Baratheons now :ld:

6RLqM.jpg

Robert based his claim to the throne (over the Arryns, Starks or Tullys) on his Targaryen blood from his grandmother Rhaelle Targaryen. So Dany actually has a legitimate claim. Doesn't matter though since whoever gets or keeps the throne will have to get it by force