Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, grey wind was supposed to take like 8 nikkas down before finally getting put down but because of budget issues i guess, they took that away from us :to:

you're misremembering. greywind kills a few frey dogs and takes an arm off their kennelmaster but he doesn't kill any actual frey men.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you're misremembering. greywind kills a few frey dogs and takes an arm off their kennelmaster but he doesn't kill any actual frey men.

oh shyt u right..just wiki'd my nikka grey wind.

he was released by Raynald Westerling, allegedly killing four Frey wolfhounds and tearing the arm off of a man, even while being shot by crossbows.

:mjpls:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
after thinking about it....fukk all yall #StarkSet fakkits :pacspit:

lame bytches negging me cause you repped a house full of fukken losers :rudy:

take your L, and shut the fukk up. You play this game you either win or you die. Yall shyt on Cersei, and big up Rob...but she was at least smart enough to understand this shyt.

House Lannister straight shyt on all you fools. Step up to the throne, you best not miss
1370130640439.cached.jpg

Dumb ass Rob decided p*ssy was more important than the throne, and died like the dumb ass he is. All you retards repping House Stark deserve to die too :pacspit:

Keep crying fakkits, we'll be here at King's Landing drinking the finest summer wines while yall hide like some refugee fakkits

:umad2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9CvDPXYNI

If you think the Lannisters are going to win you're out of your mind. Joffrey can't even walk the streets of the city he supposedly runs with out people throwing shyt at him. Jaime and his sister are fukking. Tyrion, the only competent Lannister child, is despised by Tywin.

You're getting other people making mistakes, confused with the Lannisters actually being good at playing the game. If Tywin dies....hell, if he even catches a cold and can't tell everyone exactly what to do for a few days, they're done.

Fred.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If you think the Lannisters are going to win you're out of your mind. Joffrey can't even walk the streets of the city he supposedly runs with out people throwing shyt at him. Jaime and his sister are fukking. Tyrion, the only competent Lannister child, is despised by Tywin.

You're getting other people making mistakes, confused with the Lannisters actually being good at playing the game. If Tywin dies....hell, if he even catches a cold and can't tell everyone exactly what to do for a few days, they're done.

Fred.

got-game-of-thrones-30926465-245-224.gif
tywin-smirk.gif

460px-Tumblr_lu5ozjSdKs1qb6wmjo1_500.gif
ir5aXHXvViUE3.gif

9259704_orig.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Sugar

Banned
Daps
#starkset shouldn't be opposed to Stannis on the throne. Its what Ned wanted :to: :to: to:

Cat and Rob were the ones who wanted to support Renly. Foolish indeed.

I wouldnt have any beef with Stannis's peeps if he hadn't have put a hex on Robb :cryepic: :cryepic:

The enemy of my enemy (the Lannisters :pacspit:) were supposed to be our friends :wow:

:to: It's a cold world

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The beautiful thing about Game of Thrones is there really aren't any villians. Everyone has reasons for their actions and you can empathize with them. The Lannisters are a$$holes (Joffrey has no reedemable qualities, so dont get it confused, I hate that fukker) but, its a reason for that. Tywin's dad was a chump. A huge chump. During his reign, all of his bannermen disrespected him....took money from him with no thought of ever paying it back, laughing at him in public, etc. The Reynes saw his bytchassery and wanted to usurp power from the Lannisters. Tytos wasn't built for this shyt :snoop: So Tywin grew up never wanting to be like his soft azz father. 60 years later, you have the Ether King.

And Frey...he took it to drastic levels but, he had reasons. You dont break an oath. You dont pledge to make a man's daughter the Queen of the North, then say nah and try to pass off your bytchass uncle after yall already shook hands. And he only tried to offer the uncle because he realized he needed Frey. Before that, Robb was basically like "fukk that nikka" :umad: How does that make Frey look to the other houses in Westeros? Like a chump. Frank fronted Tango off with that work in American Gangster, Tango played him. Frank couldn't have other nikkas thinking shyt was sweet out here, so Tango got that work in broad daylight. Same principle. If he let Robb chump him like that, anybody could promise shyt to Frey, take what they wanted then never fulfill the end of the bargain. So....yea, the whole of Westeros probably will look at the House of Frey as fukkin pariahs. To slaughter guests you invited to your house is the lowest of the low. But Frey probably doesn't give a shyt. He secured a position with the Lannisters and he got his message across that he's not someone to be chumped.

And for the record, Its House Stark over here :takedat: I just call it like I see it :manny:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
#starkset shouldn't be opposed to Stannis on the throne. Its what Ned wanted :to: :to: to:

Cat and Rob were the ones who wanted to support Renly. Foolish indeed.

I can't ride with Stannis but he definitely has all rights to the throne. Well, maybe not. Gendry is Robert's direct son so maybe not.

Daps
Question for show watchers: any of you remember who Myrcella or Tommen are or what they look like? :patrice:

I just remember Myrcella got sent to Dorne and Tommen nearly got poisoned by his momma, but that's about it. I couldn't point them out of line up and I didn't really know their names, I just know Joffery has a brother and a sister. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't ride with Stannis but he definitely has all rights to the throne. Well, maybe not. Gendry is Robert's direct son so maybe not.

Nope, Stannis still overrides Gendry in the lineup. Gendry is a b*stard, he has to be legitimized to be a successor.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
10 Sources That Inspired Game of Thrones' Dark Storytelling
Warning some spoilers!

10 Sources That Inspired Game of Thrones' Dark Storytelling

1) Hadrian's Wall

The massive wall that protects Westeros from the Wildlings and the Others is based on the very real Hadrian's Wall. As Martin said in an 2000 interview:

Well, some of it will be revealed later so I won't talk about that aspect of it, but certainly the Wall comes from Hadrian's Wall, which I saw while visiting Scotland. I stood on Hadrian's Wall and tried to imagine what it would be like to be a Roman soldier sent here from Italy or Antioch. To stand here, to gaze off into the distance, not knowing what might emerge from the forest. Of course fantasy is the stuff of bright colors and being larger than real life, so my Wall is bigger and considerably longer and more magical. And, of course, what lies beyond it has to be more than just Scots.

10) Real-Life Massacres

And finally, the Red Wedding is inspired by two events in Scottish history: the Black Dinner and the Glencoe Massacre. In the Black Dinner (1440), the king of Scotland was fighting the Black Douglas clan, but he still offered William Douglas, the 6th Earl of Douglas, and his brother safe passage. When he came to Edinburgh, they had a feast which ended with the Earl being presented with the head of a black bull (or boar, depending on the account), which was a symbol of death. The Earl and his brother faced a mock trial before being executed. The Glencoe Massacre was in 1692, where 38 members of the clan were murdered by those who had accepted their hospitality. As for the rules of hospitality, which say a host cannot harm a guest, Martin says those are directly "stolen from history."