Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
He repaid betrayal with betrayal I can't hate on dude for that.

th_sarcasm.gif

:FLABBYNSTARK:

Bolton & Frey like

wnaVAfQ.png

NYk9mJW.png

:laugh: can't front, these are funny

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ill spoiler the differences for people who don't care but nothing's spoiled that hasn't already happened on the show.
I guess I wouldnt necessarily say they made that many changes I just felt the whole arc translated poorly in general compared to the other arcs. From last season the relationship between Qorin and Jon snow was the most important thing about the character in the book but they didnt really get too deep into it. The whole thing with Jon and Ygrette wandering lost in the wild never happened and was kind of a pointless addition. Instead Qorin spent more time with Jon and was schooling him on what it means to be part of the Night's watch and told him if it came down to it hed need to do whatever it takes to get in good with the wildlings which then lead to the fight between them being a lot more emotional since Jon didnt wanna kill him but Qorin wanted him to do his duty. That whole angle was kind of missed on the show. The whole conflict of that storyline up to this point was Jon struggling with his duty to the watch vs being with Ygrette. The show did a good job showing the love angle but focused too much on it. There were interesting characters and conversations left out on the wildling and night's watch side in favor of more Jon and Ygrette. They made it seem like that whole arc was their love story when in reality it was more about Jon getting close to the wildlings, learning their ways, learning what they know about the white walkers, etc. I think that wouldve been more interesting on TV too rather than having Jon work his tongue magic on Ygrette for extended periods of time :manny:

Agreed, and it really sucks how they marginalized Mance's character.:why:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You nikkas stop disrespecting my young goon in training arya. :birdman:

i told y'all once she catch that first body she gonna be like a female unsullied