Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
:manny: I'll take that neg. Just like Stannis said a nikka can do bad shyt but it shouldn't erase the good shyt he's done vice versa. Extra points to Jaime for loving his brother when most of the fam don't.

You've fallen victim to the classic "ugly girl taking pictures with uglier girls" effect.

You're supposed to love your brother. He gets no points for that. The rest of that wretched family loses points for not loving him.

For saving Brienne, I give him props, but that's where it stops. :birdman:

Daps
Now that I really think about it. I'm thinking the Stannis and Robb co-op would have chafed because of Melisandre... God I hate that bytch...

I don't think Stannis would've accepted Robb as king of the north.

The Iron Throne and ALL of the Seven Kingdoms is his by right.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Stannis would've accepted Robb as king of the north.

The Iron Throne and ALL of the Seven Kingdoms is his by right.

Yeah, I already know that. Me and homie @amaury136 talked about this several pages back.

I meant if Rob hadn't let his people gas him up for King of the North and instead teamed up with Stannis right away.

I can't see Robb getting down with Melisandre's methods.

Last edited by a moderator:

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
You've fallen victim to the classic "ugly girl taking pictures with uglier girls" effect.

You're supposed to love your brother. He gets no points for that. The rest of that wretched family loses points for not loving him.

For saving Brienne, I give him props, but that's where it stops. :birdman:

(I'm reading the 1st book now)...In the book and in the 1st episode (I think) Jaime does look out for Tyrion

Daps
Weaker than the first 3 yes but garbage, nowhere near it. Anyway that's prolly enough book talk for this thread. But I'll leave off with sayin that whenever people talk about weak parts of the show they point to the storyline that's been changed the most (Night's Watch) and to scenes that weren't even in the book in the first place. The writers haven't showed they can handle the storyline on their own by any means but they do a good job of adapting GRM's :manny:

Exactly what have they changed in the Nights Watch storyline. I fukks with the Jon "Crow before Hoes" Snow storyline.

:whoa: No spoilers after last week's episode please.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
fukk outta here you no book reading ass nikka. GRRM's story is what makes this shyt great. I can guarantee when they start diverging from the main story that shyt gonna jump the shark like later seasons of Lost and be Done. These fakkits who make the show aint genius, GRRM is the genius of this shyt.

How many times we gotta tell you that books shyt on the show and you talking about changing that. You need the shyt slapped out of you.

You went in, breh :skip:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
a6wrzxR_460s.jpg

:mindblown::mindblown:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last episode convinced me to never ever read the books ahead of the tv show. there are things that are just better translated in an epic TV scene

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Exactly what have they changed in the Nights Watch storyline. I fukks with the Jon "Crow before Hoes" Snow storyline.

:whoa: No spoilers after last week's episode please.

Ill spoiler the differences for people who don't care but nothing's spoiled that hasn't already happened on the show.
I guess I wouldnt necessarily say they made that many changes I just felt the whole arc translated poorly in general compared to the other arcs. From last season the relationship between Qorin and Jon snow was the most important thing about the character in the book but they didnt really get too deep into it. The whole thing with Jon and Ygrette wandering lost in the wild never happened and was kind of a pointless addition. Instead Qorin spent more time with Jon and was schooling him on what it means to be part of the Night's watch and told him if it came down to it hed need to do whatever it takes to get in good with the wildlings which then lead to the fight between them being a lot more emotional since Jon didnt wanna kill him but Qorin wanted him to do his duty. That whole angle was kind of missed on the show. The whole conflict of that storyline up to this point was Jon struggling with his duty to the watch vs being with Ygrette. The show did a good job showing the love angle but focused too much on it. There were interesting characters and conversations left out on the wildling and night's watch side in favor of more Jon and Ygrette. They made it seem like that whole arc was their love story when in reality it was more about Jon getting close to the wildlings, learning their ways, learning what they know about the white walkers, etc. I think that wouldve been more interesting on TV too rather than having Jon work his tongue magic on Ygrette for extended periods of time :manny:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Powerful episode brehs :wow:

I made these in honor of the event...

smh @ Flabby N Stark

:FLABBYNSTARK:

Bolton & Frey like

wnaVAfQ.png

NYk9mJW.png

They better not kill off Arya...