Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
:pachaha: So it's okay to go turncoat when your King decides to fukk with you or your fam?

Tywin put in great service for the Mad King and that made him popular and because the Mad King didn't like that he kept shytting on Tywin forcing him to resign and then later he raises Jaime to Kingsguard to rob Tywin of his favored heir and as a potential hostage. Why should Tywin remain loyal to a guy like that when most of the realm is fighting to remove the dude?

You tryna make convincing arguments and shyt :patrice:

I'm just in "fukk the Lannisters" mode breh :pacspit:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He repaid betrayal with betrayal I can't hate on dude for that.

An equal betrayal to what Robb did would have been for Walder to throw his support behind the Lannisters and become Tywin's bannerman; what happened at the Red Wedding was a total disregard for a longheld societal moor that now is completely fukked up for all time. Nobody is ever going to agree to come to a meeting where guest rights are invoked because precedent has been set. So treaties and politicking just took a massive L all because Walder Frey is an easily manipulated, shortsighted grumpy old b*stard. And House Frey is now a meaningless name in Westeros because the entire House will now be labeled as honorless scum.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This may be controversial to say (especially in the other GoT thread) but I hope the writers of the show eventually stray away from the source material in bigger strokes. Like COMPLETELY change some of the story.

Granted I haven't read a single book yet. But they can do so much more if they aren't handcuffed to EVERYTHING that was already written. Some of these side storylines are weak because of that (Theon tortured, Bran wandering in forest all season, Nights Watch, etc). The show already has MILLIONS more TV fans than people who will ever read the book. Ever.

Great shows don't need source material to be great. Breaking Bad proves that every episode.

Sooner than later they are gonna surpass GRRM anyway since he takes 6 years to write a book, probably longer now that he's working on this show and developing another show as well. No way he's gonna finish the series before the show is done (or he passes away).

Even though he talked to them about the ending he plans, they can really do anything they want at this point. :yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This may be controversial to say (especially in the other GoT thread) but I hope the writers of the show eventually stray away from the source material in bigger strokes. Like COMPLETELY change some of the story.

Granted I haven't read a single book yet. But they can do so much more if they aren't handcuffed to EVERYTHING that was already written. Some of these side storylines are weak because of that (Theon tortured, Bran wandering in forest all season, Nights Watch, etc). The show already has MILLIONS more TV fans than people who will ever read the book. Ever.

Great shows don't need source material to be great. Breaking Bad proves that every episode.

Sooner than later they are gonna surpass GRRM anyway since he takes 6 years to write a book, probably longer now that he's working on this show and developing another show as well. No way he's gonna finish the series before the show is done (or he passes away).

Even though he talked to them about the ending he plans, they can really do anything they want at this point. :yeshrug:
fukk outta here you no book reading ass nikka. GRRM's story is what makes this shyt great. I can guarantee when they start diverging from the main story that shyt gonna jump the shark like later seasons of Lost and be Done. These fakkits who make the show aint genius, GRRM is the genius of this shyt.

How many times we gotta tell you that books shyt on the show and you talking about changing that. You need the shyt slapped out of you.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

What makes you think the writers have the skill to come up with a better story than GRM? The best episodes of the series by far were the ones where they followed the book 100%. The Red Wedding, the Blackwater ep, Ned's ep.....in fact the show was weakest by far when they added in shyt that wasn't in the book and strayed from the story. But go head and put ur faith in the writers :ufdup:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here you no book reading ass nikka. GRRM's story is what makes this shyt great. I can guarantee when they start diverging from the main story that shyt gonna jump the shark like later seasons of Lost and be Done. These fakkits who make the show aint genius, GRRM is the genius of this shyt.

How many times we gotta tell you that books shyt on the show and you talking about changing that. You need the shyt slapped out of you.

What makes you think the writers have the skill to come up with a better story than GRM? The best episodes of the series by far were the ones where they followed the book 100%. The Red Wedding, the Blackwater ep, Ned's ep.....in fact the show was weakest by far when they added in shyt that wasn't in the book and strayed from the story. But go head and put ur faith in the writers :ufdup:
everyone knows the books are complete shyt after the 3rd book. you grrm nutters need to stfu

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

From what I heard, they didn't follow the book 100% for Red Wedding, they added stuff to make it more dramatic. And it worked. Hell, some characters on the show don't even exist in the book. I'm not saying ditch the whole story, just drop or restructure some of these weaker storylines that may have worked in the book but don't translate well to Television.

Like I said, they gonna finish the series before GRRM does anyway so its gonna happen whether book readers like it or not.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was told to be weary of Walder but he didn't heed the warning. If I smack a tiger in the face I don't expect that tiger will merely smack be back in retribution, I expect to get mauled. He'd have done well to stay away from Frey after he broke the oath.

Robb offered Frey another deal which he "accepted"; what followed was a violation of trust and conduct that knows no bounds. I dont care if he was told to be weary of Frey, Robb and his people didn't deserve to be slaughtered by the hundreds. There will be a reckoning!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
3q6pj8.jpg
Happy.PNG
just+a+boy.PNG
Winter is coming for the Lannisters now, i can only imagine the ways he will destroy them.

dude loved Kat and they been close friends since they were kids. He not gonna be too happy about this :whoo:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
everyone knows the books are complete shyt after the 3rd book. you grrm nutters need to stfu

The book thread is over that way. But I'll indulge....

The show writers have already said that they will not drag the show along and we are close to halfway through with the series.

So that means 6-7 Seasons. A typical HBO show run.

Season 4 will be based on the second half of this book.

There's a possibility that they could do a book a season after 4 is said and done. Or even do a book and a half a season. Their only going to pick the relevant stuff that moves characters along. And they already said that they will depart from the book when need be.

So I ain't got no worries.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Red Wedding didn't follow the book 100%; there were pretty big differences between the book and the show.

Daps

Not to open a can of worms but from what I've been told about how it was handled in the book, I like the way the show had Dany's dragons stolen better :ld:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The Red Wedding didn't follow the book 100%; there were pretty big differences between the book and the show.

There was one big difference but it didn't affect the overall story....the other differences would've made it better overall but weren't too necessary to throw in.