Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Yep, Tywin is brutal and ruthless but a clean rep is very important to him. The way Freys did Stark he wouldn't have done that under his own roof. There is a reason why the people praised Tywin over King Aerys during his first time as Hand.

So someone explain to me how Tywin sacking the city whilst serving as Hand wasn't breaking his oath.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
So someone explain to me how Tywin sacking the city whilst serving as Hand wasn't breaking his oath.

It wasnt that he didnt break his oath. It's just that most of the realm minus the tyrells and Martells broke their oaths/rebelled and decided to ignore it. The 'oath breakers' won the war, so who was gonna call them out for it?

Daps
It wasnt that he didnt break his oath. It's just that most of the realm minus the tyrells and Martells broke their oaths/rebelled and decided to ignore it. The 'oath breakers' won the war, so who was gonna call them out for it?

Oh OK. I thought nikkas were tryna say that Tywin may do grimy shyt but he's a man of his word and would never break his oath.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moment he had arranged for one of his daughters to be married to Robb he had chosen a side. Historically Mercer Frey likes to stay out of this kind of thing but when the chance to have on of his daughters become Queen of The North arose he had to take it. Robb :ufdup: because he was informed many times that Frey is not somebody to be fukked with yet he still thought he was good to negotiate a far less attractive deal and be done with it.

Frey still had a great deal on the table with the house of Tully, his betrayal was out of spite and caused by his ego. But in the process Walder :ufdup: because the North never forgets. May a plague descend on the house of Frey, glory be to god. :blessed:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ

:snoop:

Oaths are tangible things that people measure?? People didn't invent the word pardon?

Ol' rules are the rules ass motherfukka :umad:

or maybe that was an innocent question and I misunderstood your intent :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:steviej:

1. He wasn't Hand at that time. He resigned after Aerys shytted on him.

2. What @dem bath salts said

3. I wasn't talking about Tywin being an oathbreaker or not that's up for debate but I'm talking about how Tywin wouldn't have done what the stupid ass Freys did to eliminate Robb. It was the Frey's that violated the guest right that's on them. Tywin sitting in the background like :troll: clean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I can't help thinking about Lord Frey spitting that dirty game at Robb's wife and that nikka just standing there and taking it. Lord Frey knowing the whole time what was in store for both of them. :sadbron:

Daps
:steviej:

1. He wasn't Hand at that time. He resigned after Aerys shytted on him.

2. What @dem bath salts said

3. I wasn't talking about Tywin being an oathbreaker or not that's up for debate but I'm talking about how Tywin wouldn't have done what the stupid ass Freys did to eliminate Robb. It was the Frey's that violated the guest right that's on them. Tywin sitting in the background like :troll: clean.

He's a turncoat, and his time is coming. Vengeance may not be ours (#StarkSet), but Tywin shall pay. :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He's a turncoat, and his time is coming. Vengeance may not be ours (#StarkSet), but Tywin shall pay. :birdman:

:whoa:

:thinking: Now if you want to call Tywin a turncoat for what went down in the War of the Usurper you gotta call the Starks, Baratheons, Tullys, Arryns, and all the other Houses that turned rebel against the Mad King turncoats as well.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
3q6pj8.jpg
Happy.PNG
just+a+boy.PNG
Winter is coming for the Lannisters now, i can only imagine the ways he will destroy them.

Daps
:whoa:

:thinking: Now if you want to call Tywin a turncoat for what went down in the War of the Usurper you gotta call the Starks, Baratheons, Tullys, Arryns, and all the other Houses that turned rebel against the Mad King turncoats as well.

The Mad King killed Ned's fam and kidnapped Robert's love...I even give George W a pass for going after Saddam since he tried to kill his father. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Mad King killed Ned's fam and kidnapped Robert's love...I even give George W a pass for going after Saddam since he tried to kill his father. :manny:

:pachaha: So it's okay to go turncoat when your King decides to fukk with you or your fam?

Tywin put in great service for the Mad King and that made him popular and because the Mad King didn't like that he kept shytting on Tywin forcing him to resign and then later he raises Jaime to Kingsguard to rob Tywin of his favored heir and as a potential hostage. Why should Tywin remain loyal to a guy like that when most of the realm is fighting to remove the dude?

Daps
Reppin
London
Frey still had a great deal on the table with the house of Tully, his betrayal was out of spite and caused by his ego. But in the process Walder :ufdup: because the North never forgets. May a plague descend on the house of Frey, glory be to god. :blessed:

He repaid betrayal with betrayal I can't hate on dude for that.

Daps
Reppin
London
I think his betrayal went just a tad bit overboard don't you think? :ld:

He was told to be weary of Walder but he didn't heed the warning. If I smack a tiger in the face I don't expect that tiger will merely smack be back in retribution, I expect to get mauled. He'd have done well to stay away from Frey after he broke the oath.