Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Nah breh, he flat out told her "I've loved you since I was a boy" in season 2. He's the one that brokered the deal to trade Jaime for Arya/Sansa behind Robb's back, because he was trying to get back on Catelyn's good side.

He's gonna lose his shyt when he finds out what the Lannisters did.

Fred.

:whoa: i ain't saying that, just one of the most common things i hear book readers say about him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: i ain't saying that, just one of the most common things i hear book readers say about him

I dunno about all that breh. I just watch the show, and if somebody said "I've loved you since I was a kid" to a girl, I'd assume the beef would be on if the girl was killed. Littlefinger is already playing the Lannisters for basically no reason, just because he can. Now he actually has a reason to fukk their shyt up.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I dunno about all that breh. I just watch the show, and if somebody said "I've loved you since I was a kid" to a girl, I'd assume the beef would be on if the girl was killed. Littlefinger is already playing the Lannisters for basically no reason, just because he can. Now he actually has a reason to fukk their shyt up.

Fred.

Fair enough ... I actually like how a lot of people here think Littlefinger could eventually become king, cuz I never looked at him more than a snakey limey as dude who was good at playing the game ... like, for some reason I didn't take him seriously. But the more you look at it, the more you realize dude is truly a wildcard in all this.

Plus that chaos is a ladder monologue this season was dope.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don't think anything is impossible, you just made an insane leap. Of course he knows Ros wasn't his girl. Tyrion having a whore at court isn't exactly the best kept secret. Cersei, Varys, and Tywin all know for sure, even if they don't know which whore. LF asks "how'd she get that idea" that Ros was his whore....shyt, she probably got that idea from LF who knew she was in Varys' ear.

If Pod didn't lay that pipe, then why did Ros say the girls can't stop talking about it?

Pod could be snitching, you just made a gross leap in logic to confirm it.
:sitdown: okay Ros said it, the same Ros who was selling secrets to Varys? The same one LF had clapped up? Yes Pod layed the pipe but not that well as a virgin :skip: to be getting it free like that, how did he get that info from Loras? His man whore got it for him. You think an unseasoned boy like Pod can keep his mouth shut if a knight like Loras gave up the pillow talk?:comeon:

Daps
:sitdown: okay Ros said it, the same Ros who was selling secrets to Varys? The same one LF had clapped up? Yes Pod layed the pipe but not that well as a virgin :skip: to be getting it free like that, how did he get that info from Loras? His man whore got it for him. You think an unseasoned boy like Pod can keep his mouth shut if a knight like Loras gave up the pillow talk?:comeon:

Loras is a fakkit.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I don't think anything is impossible, you just made an insane leap. Of course he knows Ros wasn't his girl. Tyrion having a whore at court isn't exactly the best kept secret. Cersei, Varys, and Tywin all know for sure, even if they don't know which whore. LF asks "how'd she get that idea" that Ros was his whore....shyt, she probably got that idea from LF who knew she was in Varys' ear.

If Pod didn't lay that pipe, then why did Ros say the girls can't stop talking about it?

Pod could be snitching, you just made a gross leap in logic to confirm it.
Cersei got the idea from Tyrion, who in true simp fashion gave Ros a lion necklace back in the north. Varys swept in and recruited Ros after Cersei released her from captivity.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Fred.
TRUTH, he is playing the most powerful family/ house just because he can, now he has a reason to really hurt, of course he will now. This guy is trolling a man who wiped out 2 families, a queen who does't know her place, am imp who is very smart, but underestimates him, and Joffery, he got the king of 5 kingdoms taking his trash out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough ... I actually like how a lot of people here think Littlefinger could eventually become king, cuz I never looked at him more than a snakey limey as dude who was good at playing the game ... like, for some reason I didn't take him seriously. But the more you look at it, the more you realize dude is truly a wildcard in all this.

Plus that chaos is a ladder monologue this season was dope.

That "chaos ladder" speech was top 5 dead or alive off 1 LP. Probably the best written monologue in the entire series so far.

As much as he talks about it, I doubt he'd ever be happy as king. He loves the game too much.

Fred.

Daps
Cersei got the idea from Tyrion, who in true simp fashion gave Ros a lion necklace back in the north. Varys swept in and recruited Ros after Cersei released her from captivity.

Good point about the necklace.

But Varys went to visit Ros in the whorehouse and convinced her to snitch to him before she got snatched up by Cersei

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Fred.

I remember when Ros first came to him, he was talking about "I'm saving myself for another"

he's clearly hung up on Cat. I expect him to have some kind of reaction

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Good point about the necklace.

But Varys went to visit Ros in the whorehouse and convinced her to snitch to him before she got snatched up by Cersei

you can see during their first meeting together that Ros is still nursing the black eye Cersei's guards gave her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
London
And you think that gave Walder the right to betray him this way? :what:

Robb was losing support and as long as Walder and Bolton served as his bannermen they where enemies of the Lannisters. He knows what Tywin did to house Reyne, he's not trying to see his entire bloodline go out like that :manny:.