Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Also, I'd imagine that this would be the equivalent of Jay-Z attending a peace session / wedding in QB
tumblr_m97xrcZJTQ1qk4g14o1_500.gif

and then have ****** lock the door
tumblr_mku407FaOW1r0ftodo1_500.gif

and Ether starts playing.
tumblr_lwdqngFPFM1qg4z96o1_400.gif

:dead:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You continually make the most insane leaps in logic :mindblown:
:what: explain, i posted clear evidence that Tyrion messed up, he out smarted himself there, Lf thanks him for saving Ros, asking him why the queen suspects them to be a couple, Tyrion gets defensive, look at LF face when he sees that he has no interest in her, then everyone was praising Pod for getting those girls for free, think about it, he was a virgin in LF house, he sends his best girls who praise him and gas him up like that gay guy did the lord of flowers, and you think it's impossible that Pod talked out of turn while getting blessed by his ho's? He gave up info just like Loras did.

Daps
Reppin
London
You should apologies for following a house of disloyalty and dishonor. And I'm not jockeying for any sort of position.

I just wanted you to feel bad because you're new :ld:

Welcome to the Coli nikka! :lolbron:

:patrice: I seem to recall "The Young Wolf" reneging on his oath to take one of Walder Frey's daughters as his bride.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:what: explain, i posted clear evidence that Tyrion messed up, he out smarted himself there, Lf thanks him for saving Ros, asking him why the queen suspects them to be a couple, Tyrion gets defensive, look at LF face when he sees that he has no interest in her, then everyone was praising Pod for getting those girls for free, think about it, he was a virgin in LF house, he sends his best girls who praise him and gas him up like that gay guy did the lord of flowers, and you think it's impossible that Pod talked out of turn while getting blessed by his ho's? He gave up info just like Loras did.
My brehs here(bookreaders I guess) been saying triPOD's pipe game is that good and the hoes didn't take the cash cause of that.:demonic:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note :heh: at people suddenly jocking the Lannisters. Get the fukk outta here.

Tywin is literally the only chess player in the entire family, and even he's too proud to realize his fam's best bet is Tyrion. Jaime is a clown, Cersei is a clown, and Joffrey is a clown. Their claim to the throne is the product of incest. :scusthov:

If Tywin dies they're done. Like I said before Tywin is the Michael Bluth of the Lannisters.

Fred.

He's playing chess but too stubborn to change strategy an realize him and Tyrion together would son the world . Instead he's sonning everyone and letthing his inbred sociopath grandson rule:merchant: he should of killed him in his sleep and let the young soft ass lannister be king. He should of also tried his hardest to appease the north somewhat , unlike the other game players Robb wasn't really bout that iron throne life .

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
relatively new here so i'm just catching up on this thread, and this may seem controversial, but i gotta show my support and rep the #boltonset :salute: :win:

and a big ol' lol @ all the upset starksets talkin' bout neggin' on any bolton supporters itt :mjpls:

i mean, don't be MAD at us just because of your inability to choose to support a house that ain't playin' the game to win

let's be real with each other here for just a minute :comeon:

another bum out chea writing off the Starks :wow:

that's all good though...them snake ass mufukkaz from Bolton eventually gone get that work too...it's the Game brehs...all in the game...how long you gone watch this show and not see that eventually EVERYONE gets put down...houses rise and fall but in the end the Game is the only thing left standing...laugh now, cry later punk

act like Arya aint going to be putting that sword to purpose as she adds that fakkit ass house to her list...act like Bran aint going to have them all under mind control as his very own zombie army...act like John Snow aint still up at the wall learning how to deal with crucial situations...you seen him take out that hating ass warg that tried to cut him off the wall...he gave that dudes intestines some knife work and kept with the #hardonhoes initiative that his brother Robb should've get in on

oh and Sansa's dumb ass is married to the only Lannister with some sense

Bolton...y'all mufukkaz really just pawns of the Lannisters...that boy Tywin up there asking y'all to jump and y'all wanna know how high...he got y'all to take out his enemies...but in the end y'all still bending the knee to Lannisters...y'all aint win shyt...just ol lemme help out the Lions...ol cowardly, snake ass house

in fact...they should change their house sign to a snake...that's all y'all are

#StarkSet still out chea...sometimes you gotta walk through the dark to stand in the light son...we just walking through the dark right now...but we will rise again

The North Remembers :blessed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I seem to recall "The Young Wolf" reneging on his oath to take one of Walder Frey's daughters as his bride.

The freys were like ace in paid in full ,they your nicca till they see a opportunity . Robb would of done something eventually to get them to switch sides .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Somebody breakdown the lyrics to Rain of Castamere:

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
As long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
With no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,
And not a soul to hear.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
With no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,
And not a soul to hear.

Tywin's father was weak and a simp, so one of his bannermen started a rebellion. Their sigil is red lion, whereas the Lannister's is a yellow/golden lion. The family, called the Reynes, told the Lannisters that regardless of color we're both lions, so yall better step the fukk off.

Since his father wasn't a warrior, Tywin was given command of the Lannister army and he laid siege to the Reyne's castle. The Lannisters broke the walls and Tywin ordered his soldiers to kill everyone. The lords, ladies, and children of House Reyne were all executed. The entire family was killed and no longer exists.
:ehh:

Later another house tried to pull some bullshyt on Tywin by refusing to pay taxes. They demanded Tywin send them a negotiator. Instead he sent them a musician with a flute. He played the Rains of Castemere for the lords, and they immediately gave up and started paying their taxes again. Tywin is a boss, brehs :smugfavre:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just remembered Littlefinger is in love with Catelyn Stark. When he finds out the Lannisters killed her he's gonna go behind-the-scenes ham.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I just remembered Littlefinger is in love with Catelyn Stark. When he finds out the Lannisters killed her he's gonna go behind-the-scenes ham.

Fred.
I been saying this, he going to do them something awful, i already been pointing out, how he been setting up these smart dumb Lannisters, mocking Tywin and Cersi by not giving up Arya when he had the chance, giving Tyrion a job he can't handle.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global

Fred.

Many would argue that his infatuation with her is more so because she represents everything he couldn't attain due the fact that he wasn't a high born lord by birth, rather than a true love/simp thing.

But yeah he is probably still heated as fukk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Many would argue that his infatuation with her is more so because she represents everything he couldn't attain due the fact that he wasn't a high born lord by birth, rather than a true love/simp thing.

But yeah he is probably still heated as fukk.

Nah breh he flat out told her "I've loved you since I was a boy" in season 2, ep 4. He's the one that brokered the deal to trade Jaime for Arya/Sansa behind Robb's back, because he was trying to get back on Catelyn's good side after she threatened to kill him for betraying Ned.

He's gonna lose his shyt when he finds out what the Lannisters did.

Fred.

Daps

I don't think anything is impossible, you just made an insane leap. Of course he knows Ros wasn't his girl. Tyrion having a whore at court isn't exactly the best kept secret. Cersei, Varys, and Tywin all know for sure, even if they don't know which whore. LF asks "how'd she get that idea" that Ros was his whore....shyt, she probably got that idea from LF who knew she was in Varys' ear.

If Pod didn't lay that pipe, then why did Ros say the girls can't stop talking about it?

Pod could be snitching, you just made a gross leap in logic to confirm it.