Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Bronn, Tyrion's goon, was singing it before the battle of Blackwater in season 2:

Bronn singing the Rains of Castamere before battle - YouTube

Also Cersei told Margaery the meaning of the song the 8th ep this season.

Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 8 - Margaery and Cersei - Rains of Castamere - YouTube

So it was obvious they were all about to die as soon as the song was played in this last ep.

Fred.

They also played a wonderful rendition of it as a "heroic theme" after Jamie saved Brienne :

Game of Thrones (S03E07) - Jaime saves Brienne from the Bear Pit - YouTube

:blessed:

Sorry about the sapphires....:umad: :youngsabo: :smugfavre:

Edit : Thoros of Myr was also singing it (Poorly as shyt) when he ran into Arya's crew : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMuRAZ0DIE&feature=player_detailpage#t=43s"]Game of Thrones Arya meets Thoros of Myr 3x02 - YouTube[/ame]

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I'd imagine that this would be the equivalent of Jay-Z attending a peace session / wedding in QB and then have nikkas lock the door and Ether starts playing. He knows he's catching at least an ass whooping. :scusthov:

The visual :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Jay doing the slow turn around like Catelyn :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Saw these earlier:

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo2_500.gif

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo3_500.gif

This new nicca got Dany wet as fukk....:damn:

Won't be long before he's digging in them dragon guts, it's over for Jorah....:to:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Also, I'd imagine that this would be the equivalent of Jay-Z attending a peace session / wedding in QB and then have nikkas lock the door and Ether starts playing. He knows he's catching at least an ass whooping. :scusthov:

Imagine Hov pulling up Natures long sleeve shirt, and seeing an Hawaiian shirt underneath....:krs:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry for following the house of pragmatism and not the house of having honor and being dead

good to see you jockeying for position by being condescending wrt my post count though

You should apologies for following a house of disloyalty and dishonor. And I'm not jockeying for any sort of position.

I just wanted you to feel bad because you're new :ld:

Welcome to the Coli nikka! :lolbron:

slokra

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't feel bad but i can at least respect hating on new people

but really though the game is about dishonesty and dishonor to get ahead

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

I'm not sure I trust Daario though. he seems a little too slick

Actually I can see the dude Jorah putting a sword in Daario's back the 1st chance he gets. That mufukka face was all :sadcam: when Dani asked where Daario was.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Actually I can see the dude Jorah putting a sword in Daario's back the 1st chance he gets. That mufukka face was all :sadcam: when Dani asked where Daario was.
Truth be told i would kill him myself also, some off brand guy comes out of nowhere and starts calling the shots? I don't think so, not with all the work i put in.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
On a side note :heh: at people suddenly jocking the Lannisters. Get the fukk outta here.

Tywin is literally the only chess player in the entire family, and even he's too proud to realize his fam's best bet is Tyrion. Jaime is a clown, Cersei is a clown, and Joffrey is a clown. Their claim to the throne is the product of incest. :scusthov:

If Tywin dies they're done. Like I said before Tywin is the Michael Bluth of the Lannisters.

Fred.

What he gon do when
I5jYH2n.png
(that looks like him
3XpmT5o.png
btw) and
k0ajRnA.png
come for him? :umadrozay:

Daps
Game of Thrones 3x03 Tyrion and Littlefinger Keep a low profile - YouTube Low key LF just played Tyrion the fukk out, i was wondering again why Podrick got no charged by LF girls, everyone assumed it was because he piped them so good, well watching the scene again, i noticed LF said thanks for saving Ros from the queen because Cersi thought that was Tyrions girl, Tyrions says he had sex with her once but they are not close, LF says why would the queen think that, he just baited him into telling that he was Shea he likes, he put his best girls on Pod like he put that gay guy on the Tyrell prince, Pod gave up the info while being with LF girls, this dude was watching Tyrions face too see if he really was doing business with Ros. Imagine if King Robb had a guy who looked at the details like him? He would be in kings landing now instead of dead.

You continually make the most insane leaps in logic :mindblown: