thetown to global
...our penis back on :lolbron:

tumblr_m4gho6mDUv1rvq30ao1_500.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gRE2hxhAbjs Low key LF just played Tyrion the fukk out, i was wondering again why Podrick got no charged by LF girls, everyone assumed it was because he piped them so good, well watching the scene again, i noticed LF said thanks for saving Ros from the queen because Cersi thought that was Tyrions girl, Tyrions says he had sex with her once but they are not close, LF says why would the queen think that, he just baited him into telling that he was Shea he likes, he put his best girls on Pod like he put that gay guy on the Tyrell prince, Pod gave up the info while being with LF girls, this dude was watching Tyrions face too see if he really was doing business with Ros. Imagine if King Robb had a guy who looked at the details like him? He would be in kings landing now instead of dead.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The spoilers thread is damn near on page 4, the book trannies literally abandoned their own thread to troll this one, shameful shyt

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
jorah is my man tho.. i haven't seen barranstan's sword game yet, but i was shocked how nice jorah is.. he's supposed to be 50 and he was swinging that sword around like nunchuks

problem is, homeboy never stepped up. you see this all the time from the "male best friend" he wanna get with her, but he too scared to speak up, cause he's afraid to lose her or make the situation change. or he just holds her too up on some :blessed: "i can't imagine even being with someone like her"

in comes this regular ass nikka... but he got all the game and no fear.. the woman all shocked and shyt he even like this, cause the rest of the dudes are timid.. and she falls right for it..

if this is anything like real life, then fabio will fukk this up, she'll end up chasing him around, and jorah still gonna be chasing her around on some :leostare: "you know i'd never do that to you if you was my girl" type shyt

Saw these earlier:

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo2_500.gif

tumblr_mntghai5gy1qe7uvjo3_500.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
relatively new here so i'm just catching up on this thread, and this may seem controversial, but i gotta show my support and rep the #boltonset :salute: :win:

and a big ol' lol @ all the upset starksets talkin' bout neggin' on any bolton supporters itt :mjpls:

i mean, don't be MAD at us just because of your inability to choose to support a house that ain't playin' the game to win

let's be real with each other here for just a minute :comeon:

You Johnny come lately, wet behind the ears, breath smelling like baby formula, 5 posts having ass nikka. :scusthov: Lord Bolton? I should neg you off GP. Watch your back newbie, we don't like your kind around these here parts. :birdman: #Wolfgang #Starkset all day everday. We didn't start the war but we're going to finish it.

Theon is the true King in the North, give that boy an army!!!!

Tell that to the nikka who's giving him that work. That fool is partly the reason were in this mess.. :comeon:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
relatively new here so i'm just catching up on this thread, and this may seem controversial, but i gotta show my support and rep the #boltonset :salute: :win:

and a big ol' lol @ all the upset starksets talkin' bout neggin' on any bolton supporters itt :mjpls:

i mean, don't be MAD at us just because of your inability to--

fukk up nikka

2524857_o.gif

You will bleed for your Lord's sins :leostare:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn...so ill how they played the Rains of Castamere before all hell broke loose..

Cat knew it was a wrap...

I didn't even know that was the Lannisters song...so dope how that was set up..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn...so ill how they played the Rains of Castamere before all hell broke loose..

Cat knew it was a wrap...

I didn't even know that was the Lannisters song...so dope how that was set up..

Yeah, I though it was just a popular song.
But I guess It's like the Undertaker theme song :bryan: :merchant:

Bronn, Tyrion's goon, was singing it before the battle of Blackwater in season 2:

Also Cersei told Margaery the meaning of the song the 8th ep this season:

So it was obvious they were all about to die as soon as the song was played in this last ep.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a side note :heh: at people suddenly jocking the Lannisters. Get the fukk outta here.

Tywin is literally the only chess player in the entire family, and even he's too proud to realize his fam's best bet is Tyrion. Jaime is a clown, Cersei is a clown, and Joffrey is a clown. Their claim to the throne is the product of incest. :scusthov:

If Tywin dies they're done. Like I said before Tywin is the Michael Bluth of the Lannisters.

Fred.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So it was obvious they were all about to die as soon as the song was played in this last ep.

Fred.

It wasn't obvious to me. Though I've heard the "Rains" a few times it didn't immediately sound familiar to me. Which I'm kind of glad about. Because I was wondering what the fukk was going to happen up until the point Cat found the armor on Bolton. I'll telll you one thing. I'll never forget the Rains again :to:

Also, I'd imagine that this would be the equivalent of Jay-Z attending a peace session / wedding in QB and then have nikkas lock the door and Ether starts playing. He knows he's catching at least an ass whooping. :scusthov:

slokra

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Johnny come lately, wet behind the ears, breath smelling like baby formula, 5 posts having ass nikka. :scusthov: Lord Bolton? I should neg you off GP. Watch your back newbie, we don't like your kind around these here parts. :birdman:

sorry for following the house of pragmatism and not the house of having honor and being dead

good to see you jockeying for position by being condescending wrt my post count though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't obvious to me. Though I've heard the "Rains" a few times it didn't immediately sound familiar to me. Which I'm kind of glad about. Because I was wondering what the fukk was going to happen up until the point Cat found the armor on Bolton. I'll telll you one thing. I'll never forget the Rains again :to:

Also, I'd imagine that this would be the equivalent of Jay-Z attending a peace session / wedding in QB and then have nikkas lock the door and Ether starts playing. He knows he's catching at least an ass whooping. :scusthov:

I notice a lot of shyt during TV shows and movies that I kinda wish I didn't.

And yeah I pointed out the "Ether"/Jay shyt earlier.

Fred.