Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were people really trippin over robb and cats deaths like that? minor characters. itll be a big deal if dany, joffrey or tyrion ever get offeedd

this fakkot is obviously a book reader. robb and cat were very much main characters you dumbass. after ned's death everyone was watching for his son to get revenge.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, Robb and Cat were major in this story just for that fact that there's been plenty of episodes just focused on them. I don't know how it went in the books but they built up these characters enough to when that wedding happened people would feel something for them.

Of course the people you named might be bigger in the story (except Joffery :laugh:). But that doesn't make the King in the North and Cat minor.

i dont mean major in the sense of the plot or screen time i mean major in the sense of characters heavily promoted by the show or draws people in that are interesting, robb is not fukkiin interesting and neither is cat. in the UK the lead that they use to promote the show is cersei. in the US its tyrion and arya and in the denmark its jamie (hes from there). would anyone care if stannis died? hes important to the plot but hes a boring character. since ned died every stark is boring matter fact except for arya and maybe sansa

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i dont mean major in the sense of the plot or screen time i mean major in the sense of characters heavily promoted by the show or draws people in that are interesting, robb is not fukkiin interesting and neither is cat. in the UK the lead that they use to promote the show is cersei. in the US its tyrion and arya and in the denmark its jamie (hes from there). would anyone care if stannis died? hes important to the plot but hes a boring character. since ned died every stark is boring matter fact except for arya and maybe sansa
Interesting, so any of you UK heads here watch this show for Cersei :pachaha:

JK, but I do remember seeing these.
game-of-thrones-season-3-promo-poster-robb-stark.jpg

Robb_Season_2_Promo.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:beli: lena headey is british shes a big actress there, shes on all the posters
So it's not the characters being minor but the actors being minor or is it the characters being less interesting to others in your opinion?

I dunno breh :patrice: I think I'm gonna go with people being torn up over their deaths as showing that he had interest from viewers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Interesting, so any of you UK heads here watch this show for Cersei :pachaha:]

I have :inlove: her since I seen her playin a prozzie back in the day. Band of Gold fukkery Levels :ahh:

Not gunna lie but I thought Sean Bean was suppose to be the star of the show, but we all saw how that worked out. :skip:

Outside of Charles Dance (Tywin), Sean Bean (Ned), Lena Headey (Cersei), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion), the majority of the other actors are more know for their stage and tv work and playin supportin roles in films over here.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Somebody breakdown the lyrics to Rain of Castamere:

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
As long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
With no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,
And not a soul to hear.
That lord of Castamere,
And not a soul to hear.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:wow:

Thanks for sharing Breh :whoo:

I might have to reexamine my allegiance during this 10 month break. Tywin the God never missteps.

And here we were thinking that he was just trying to clown his kids by continuing to write while they waited to speak to him. When in reality he was plotting the death of our dear leader and former King of the North.

:comeon:
:heh:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Somebody breakdown the lyrics to Rain of Castamere:

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
As long and sharp as yours.
That lord of Castamere,
And not a soul to hear.
That lord of Castamere,
And not a soul to hear.

First lines are about House Reyne of castemere rebelling against the Lannisters. Their sigil was also a Lion so this guy (from House Reyne) is asking why should we bow down to you Lannister nikkas we Lions too breh breh:usure:

End of the song is more or less about the storm coming and their house getting that work and nobody there to hear it because they all :deadrose:

The title Rains (Reynes) of Castemere in a double entendre in that sense

slokra

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
relatively new here so i'm just catching up on this thread, and this may seem controversial, but i gotta show my support and rep the #boltonset :salute: :win:

and a big ol' lol @ all the upset starksets talkin' bout neggin' on any bolton supporters itt :mjpls:

i mean, don't be MAD at us just because of your inability to choose to support a house that ain't playin' the game to win

let's be real with each other here for just a minute :comeon: