Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
i got a theory, could even be considered to be outlandish about the Starks comeback to power...from my understanding theirs 2 books left to be published

I dropped out early season when teen Joffrey was sticking rods up adult female asses. SO damn disrespectful!

My friend who read half of book 3 was DEPRESSED by this last episode. So she should resume reading the books again if she wants to see good Starks triumph over evil Lannisters ASAP? Ya think?

HOLD UP. the show is on tv now, but the story's end is as yet UNpublished? That is high risk. What if the writer dies mid-legend? Who is gonna complete the tale? Without a lotta loose ends dangling, I mean.

--> aq out

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I saw an article earlier (can't find the link anymore) saying the actor who played Robb started crying on his way back home from filming :pachaha:

MCSyX7q.jpg

:dead:

:to: Thats my tube/subway system.

Atleast he was prepared for the English weather with the brolly, more prepared then he was at the wedding.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I dropped out early season when teen Joffrey was sticking rods up adult female asses. SO damn disrespectful!

My friend who read half of book 3 was DEPRESSED by this last episode. So she should resume reading the books again if she wants to see good Starks triumph over evil Lannisters ASAP? Ya think?

--> aq out

I've never read any of the books, so I dont know about the future i.e the current books that have been published. But the way things are goin I can something like that happening to what I said in the tags. If that shyt happens or something close to it I'm uppin THAT post in 5-6 years time :smugdraper: if that book gets written and published and that season gets made for tv.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Rob had to get his much deserved comeuppance after marrying that woman from Vilantis and breaking his oath. Thing is Walder Frey would have been perfectly happy to stay out of this war but Rob came to him with a tantalising offer and he couldn't really refuse. In letting Rob pass his bridge he essentially made himself an enemy of the Lannisters and he's more than old enough to know exactly what Tywin did to House Reyne. When Rob decided that his oath wasn't worth shyt it meant that Frey's entire bloodline was at risk of going extinct, and all for nothing. Roose Bolton saw this too and said "fukk this I have to protect my family" so made arrangements to get into Tywin's good graces. It was survival, why should Bolton and Frey be expected to remain loyal to somebody who betrayed them? Furthermore Rob wouldn't have needed Frey's support if he hadn't killed Lord Karstark. I feel no sympathy :yeshrug:

Frey should have just refused to help Robb if he was that mad, he took his revenge to another level. I ain't even mad no more, Walder :ufdup: and it's just a matter of when and where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I think it's Karstark's execution. If he kept the Karstarks he wouldn't have needed to go back to the Freys and would've crushed Casterly Rock.

I think Roose would've got him anyway. He was already clearly against Robb seeing as he burned Winterfell and lied about knowing Theon's whereabouts. Obviously there's no Red Wedding, but I think he offers up Jamie to Karstark in exchange for helping overthrow Robb.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were people really trippin over robb and cats deaths like that? minor characters. itll be a big deal if dany, joffrey or tyrion ever get offeedd

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Y6iwWoV.gif

My only problem is that this nikka can't act for shyt. The faces that he makes are on some over acting shyt.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they may be important to the plot but they are not major popular characters in the show that everyone knows, they are like a theon or renly. the big characters are mainly the lannisters (minus tywin) and dany and arya, if any of those get killed off ill be impressed

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
were people really trippin over robb and cats deaths like that? minor characters. itll be a big deal if dany, joffrey or tyrion ever get offeedd

You could probably make the argument for Robb. Because in the books he's not a major POV character. But Catelyn is a pretty big character in the books. Her chapters are pretty much the only time we hear Robb speak. We see him from her POV.

In the show they are both major characters. They probably get just as much screen time as everyone else. Maybe you don't think their major because a lot of their screentime is boring and uneventful?

Also (spoiler if you plan on reading the books - not a spoiler if you're just a TV show watcher)
Robb and his wolf are fukking legend in the books. That nikkas name gets whispered around on some "that nikka cray" type shyt. he wasn't only winning battles but he was also winning the mindshare of the people. The show didn't do a good job of translating that. There was only that one scene with Araya and Tywin.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
they may be important to the plot but they are not major popular characters in the show that everyone knows, they are like a theon or renly. the big characters are mainly the lannisters (minus tywin) and dany and arya, if any of those get killed off ill be impressed
Nah man, Robb and Cat were major in this story just for that fact that there's been plenty of episodes just focused on them. I don't know how it went in the books but they built up these characters enough to when that wedding happened people would feel something for them.

Of course the people you named might be bigger in the story (except Joffery :laugh:). But that doesn't make the King in the North and Cat minor.