Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still can't :wow:

weird spot reppin the lannisters from day one...

we winning, but goddamn I cant get behind this shyt....

Cant fault Tywin for this scheme, but :wow:

:wow:

Its a war out here, House Lannister just making sure fo fo's don't let kids grow .

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tumblr_mnwr58GyqV1qba060o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mnwr58GyqV1qba060o2_400.jpg
:noah:

she looks way better with her natural hair. that white/silver hair with black eyebrows looks kinda awkward

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
George R. Martin called the Starks, the New York Giants of Game of Thrones. Meaning just when you think they are done they come back and take it all.

i got a theory, could even be considered to be outlandish about the Starks comeback to power. I'll put in in spoilers tags coz people goin to bytch, even tho I'm talkin about the very end and from my understanding theirs 2 books left to be published

Bran and Arya are goin to rebuild Starkset in their own ways. When it comes down to the end of it all, Bran is goin to mind fukk Dany's dragons and send them into Kamikaze mode and Arya will get her revenge on Cersei and may even kill Dany. Arya/Sansa & Gendry end up taking the throne :russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still have no problem with him killing Lord Karstark and I don't think sparing him would have saved his life. Roose was already plotting against him. Karstark told Robb he lost the war once he married Talisa....I think that's when Roose decided Robb couldn't win this war and he needed to switch sides.

My biggest gripe, like you is breaking his oath to Lord Frey. He made so many other tough decisions out of honor/duty/righteousness (namely killing Lord Karstark, imprisoning his mother, refusing to torture captives, etc.) so he should have been all the way honorable and kept his word.

What was his biggest blunder? Talisa? Theon? Karstark? Aligning with obvious false king (Renly) who had absolutely no claim whatsoever to the iron throne?

I'd say Talisa. I think he could've bounced back from the other L's.
I think it's Karstark's execution. If he kept the Karstarks he wouldn't have needed to go back to the Freys and would've crushed Casterly Rock.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
After browsing multiple threads in different forums marked "spoiler free" for GoT, I have come to the conclusion today that the most annoying people on Earth are people who have read the Song Of Ice And Fire series.

I wish I could throw pos rep on everyone who has read them and K.I.M. when they see threads like this