Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
When the band started playing The Rains of Castamere, I stopped breathing and was looking at the screen like
EwUT7Im.gif

Tywin Da Gawd :ohlawd:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sons of Winterfell, let us gather this day to pay respects for our fallen leaders

Game Of Thrones OST - Winterfell [Extended Version] - YouTube

*gathers #StarkSet *
Winterfell_Godswood.jpg

Twas only 2 fortnights ago, that we lost two of our most beloved. Tonight we lay to rest King Rob Stark, King of the North, King of the Trident, Lord of Winterfell; and Catelyn Stark Lady of Winterfell and daughter of Lord Hoster Tully of House Tully. May the 7 Gods show mercy upon their souls. As tradition holds, we shall lay the ceremonial wreath of blue roses to signify the passing of a Northerner.

blue-rose-wedding-bouquet.jpg

*Funeral party proceeds to the Winterfell crypts*

May Rob take his rightful place alongside the rest of the valiant Kings of the North.

tumblr_ln2p7le95Z1qi46zeo1_500.gif

#StarkSet this is not a time to despair. We will make it. We were damned for trusting the Boltons and the Iron Islands. Flimsy alliances will not help us win this war. OTF it's just us nikka, cause I don't really just nikkas. We will regroup. We will be strong. And we will come back stronger than ever because.....

got-game-of-thrones-30222741-1024-768.jpg

:rip:

:salute:

Daps
I wonder how Brienne will take this...on the one hand she pledge her sword to Catleyn and seemed to really admire her, but Jamie did save her life....

I guess she moved on from Renley, tho the connection to Cat seemed deeper.

Daps
Reppin
London
I knew Rob had to get his much deserved comeuppance after marrying that woman from Vilantis and breaking his oath. Thing is Walder Frey would have been perfectly happy to stay out of this war but Rob came to him with a tantalising offer and he couldn't really refuse. In letting Rob pass his bridge he essentially made himself an enemy of the Lannisters and he's more than old enough to know exactly what Tywin did to House Reyne. When Rob decided that his oath wasn't worth shyt it meant that Frey's entire bloodline was at risk of going extinct, and all for nothing. Roose Bolton saw this too and said "fukk this I have to protect my family" so made arrangements to get into Tywin's good graces. It was survival, why should Bolton and Frey be expected to remain loyal to somebody who betrayed them? Furthermore Rob wouldn't have needed Frey's support if he hadn't killed Lord Karstark. I feel no sympathy :yeshrug:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Sons of Winterfell, let us gather this day to pay respects for our fallen leaders

Game Of Thrones OST - Winterfell [Extended Version] - YouTube

*gathers #StarkSet *
Winterfell_Godswood.jpg

Twas only 2 fortnights ago, that we lost two of our most beloved. Tonight we lay to rest King Rob Stark, King of the North, King of the Trident, Lord of Winterfell; and Catelyn Stark Lady of Winterfell and daughter of Lord Hoster Tully of House Tully. May the 7 Gods show mercy upon their souls. As tradition holds, we shall lay the ceremonial wreath of blue roses to signify the passing of a Northerner.

blue-rose-wedding-bouquet.jpg

*Funeral party proceeds to the Winterfell crypts*

May Rob take his rightful place alongside the rest of the valiant Kings of the North.

tumblr_ln2p7le95Z1qi46zeo1_500.gif

#StarkSet this is not a time to despair. We will make it. We were damned for trusting the Boltons and the Iron Islands. Flimsy alliances will not help us win this war. OTF it's just us nikka, cause I don't really just nikkas. We will regroup. We will be strong. And we will come back stronger than ever because.....

got-game-of-thrones-30222741-1024-768.jpg

All respect due, but WE ARE STARKSET! THE BLOOD OF THE FIRSTMEN RUNS THROUGH OUR VEINS. WE DO NOT PRAY TO THE SEVEN. OUR GODS ARE THE OLD GODS!

*kneels by weirwood*

*sheds tear*

THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

Daps
I knew Rob had to get his much deserved comeuppance after marrying that woman from Vilantis and breaking his oath. Thing is Walder Frey would have been perfectly happy to stay out of this war but Rob came to him with a tantalising offer and he couldn't really refuse. In letting Rob pass his bridge he essentially made himself an enemy of the Lannisters and he's more than old enough to know exactly what Tywin did to House Reyne. When Rob decided that his oath wasn't worth shyt it meant that Frey's entire bloodline was at risk of going extinct, and all for nothing. Roose Bolton saw this too and said "fukk this I have to protect my family" so made arrangements to get into Tywin's good graces. It was survival, why should Bolton and Frey be expected to remain loyal to somebody who betrayed them? Furthermore Rob wouldn't have needed Frey's support if he hadn't killed Lord Karstark. I feel no sympathy :yeshrug:

I still have no problem with him killing Lord Karstark and I don't think sparing him would have saved his life. Roose was already plotting against him. Karstark told Robb he lost the war once he married Talisa....I think that's when Roose decided Robb couldn't win this war and he needed to switch sides.

My biggest gripe, like you is breaking his oath to Lord Frey. He made so many other tough decisions out of honor/duty/righteousness (namely killing Lord Karstark, imprisoning his mother, refusing to torture captives, etc.) so he should have been all the way honorable and kept his word.

What was his biggest blunder? Talisa? Theon? Karstark? Aligning with obvious false king (Renly) who had absolutely no claim whatsoever to the iron throne?

I'd say Talisa. I think he could've bounced back from the other L's.