North Jersey
2491756-4317514907-BL3RySoCAAEFTMJ.jpg%3Alarge

Americangameofthrones.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Then why would Tywin care about marrying off Sansa to hold onto Winterfell if its just worthless ruins now?

cause it still belongs to the starks in name. just how they were talking about littlefinger being able to marry lysa tully now cause he is lord of harrenhall even tho he hasnt stepped foot in that bytch.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
People need to ease up on Jorah, I felt his pain. :to:

I too know what it's like to simp and lose out to a Johnny Come Lately Pretty Boy.

hated that dude from the second he stepped onto the screen and started spitting those fake ass deep lines.

My man Jorah. I felt his pain :to:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
hated that dude from the second he stepped onto the screen and started spitting those fake ass deep lines.

My man Jorah. I felt his pain :to:

jorah is my man tho.. i haven't seen barranstan's sword game yet, but i was shocked how nice jorah is.. he's supposed to be 50 and he was swinging that sword around like nunchuks

problem is, homeboy never stepped up. you see this all the time from the "male best friend" he wanna get with her, but he too scared to speak up, cause he's afraid to lose her or make the situation change. or he just holds her too up on some :blessed: "i can't imagine even being with someone like her"

in comes this regular ass nikka... but he got all the game and no fear.. the woman all shocked and shyt he even like this, cause the rest of the dudes are timid.. and she falls right for it..

if this is anything like real life, then fabio will fukk this up, she'll end up chasing him around, and jorah still gonna be chasing her around on some :leostare: "you know i'd never do that to you if you was my girl" type shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Then why would Tywin care about marrying off Sansa to hold onto Winterfell if its just worthless ruins now?

cause everyone living is still kinda rich... it would be nothing to build that back IF YOU OWN THE LAND.. when your house burns down, you still own your land.. and if you got money, you build your house back.. plus it wouldn't look crazy cause it would still be a Stark who was living there and building it. so the north would be hating on the lannister husband, but he would have all the rights and still be the "nice one". so they couldn't trip too much

all this is nonsense tho because boys take ownership over ANY female, no matter age. so sansa still don't own shyt... they just don't know it yet

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
cause everyone living is still kinda rich... it would be nothing to build that back IF YOU OWN THE LAND.. when your house burns down, you still own your land.. and if you got money, you build your house back.. plus it wouldn't look crazy cause it would still be a Stark who was living there and building it. so the north would be hating on the lannister husband, but he would have all the rights and still be the "nice one". so they couldn't trip too much

all this is nonsense tho because boys take ownership over ANY female, no matter age. so sansa still don't own shyt... they just don't know it yet

True, Tywin still thinks the boys are dead...and you're right about property...But the point I was making was in response to dude implying that Winterfell is worthless, abandoned and doesn't belong to the Starks anymore just because of a few fires

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
True, Tywin still thinks the boys are dead...and you're right about property...But the point I was making was in response to dude implying that Winterfell is worthless, abandoned and doesn't belong to the Starks anymore just because of a few fires

:aicmon: Where did you get all that? I only said that Winterfell is defunct. As of right now nobody is doing anything with the place. I didn't say it was worthless nor was I implying that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:aicmon: Where did you get all that? I only said that Winterfell is defunct. As of right now nobody is doing anything with the place. I didn't say it was worthless nor was I implying that.

you said there's "no Winterfell". at best, I think it was a bad choice of words

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
you said there's "no Winterfell". at best, I think it was a bad choice of words

Not really, my post after that made it clear what I was trying to say. Nobody is occupying Winterfell. There should always be a Stark at Winterfell. Where they at? Right now it's just a burnt castle.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I must say I'm not surprise that the Stark pups are getting slaughtered like the dogs they are.......I told you before that their house was weak ruled by an even weaker king

We do not Sow