Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:dahell: took back winterfell did we watch the same show :wtf:

The Greyjoys no longer control Winterfell remember? Theon is still being tortured for his failed attempt...And a few episodes ago Tywin said since Robb Stark's days were numbered, Sansa was the heir to Winterfell and he didn't want it to go to the Tyrells so he made Tyrion marry Sansa....its complicated but GRRM made all this up, not me... :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Greyjoys no longer control Winterfell remember? Theon is still being tortured for his failed attempt...And a few episodes ago Tywin said since Robb Stark's days were numbered, Sansa was the heir to Winterfell and he didn't want it to go to the Tyrells so he made Tyrion marry Sansa....its complicated but GRRM made all this up, not me... :yeshrug:

lol

that was my question earlier. is anyone in Winterfell now?

What you guys are forgetting is that there is no Winterfell... It was put to the torch.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

it still belongs to the starks in name only but yea shyt is a burned ruin right now. thats why they show it in the credits all burned out and depleted.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What you guys are forgetting is that there is no Winterfell... It was put to the torch.

I remembered they burnt shyt down, but assumed there were also stone structures, and that people might still be interested in the location for various reasons

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

tumblr_mnvzhaucrr1rx5mv3o1_250.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Winterfell still exist, it was just torched. If harenhall still stands, however desolate, after taking on Dragonfire, I'm sure Winterfell still exists.

I remembered they burnt shyt down, but assumed there were also stone structures, and that people might still be interested in the location for various reasons

My point still stands that the place is not being occupied by anyone.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to ease up on Jorah, I felt his pain. :to:

I too know what it's like to simp and lose out to a Johnny Come Lately Pretty Boy.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
LOL @ the thought of my nikka Hound saying I ate the bones when he was killing them pig feets:bryan: thanks for the visual obarth :myman:

pigs%20feet-500x278.jpg