Supporter
Daps
Say breh :wtf: is this shyt

ibcyMEGxGXVHXD.gif

i4Ni3q54Zkamz.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
looks like i shouldnt come in this thread.. im still mad i got spoiled about ned starks beheading on twitter by JOE BUDDEN. smh
:laugh:
I didn't contradict anything...I had a feeling Robb was gonna die this season because he was chilling like everything was perfect for him: New Wife, New Baby, Took back winterfell, Gonna take Casterly Rock, Arya almost reunited...Check my past posts, I said second to last ep, something MAJOR always happens...I speculated on a handful of scenerios and one of them was Robb being murked...I didn't know HOW it was gonna happen but like I said, only so many options available.

HOWEVER...If I had posted in the thread on Saturday, "I bet Robb Stark is gonna get killed at the end of episode 9" dudes wouldla said I was book reader "predicting" what I already knew was coming (I don't even know what the books are called, let alone read them).

If you pay attention to the show/story you can speculate/predict and likely be right 50% of the time...no matter how brilliant and unpredictable you think GRRM is...
One of my boys actually said this. He said Robb was going to die and that "Fry"(I don't know why he can't say Frey)cat is going to have something to do with it. And he said since ep 9 was the big event ep the 1st 2 seasons then it was probably going down in ep 9 this year.

I was impressed, I know for a fact that he's not a book reader.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I kinda hope the Red Wedding is something that will bring all of the North together, kinda like their 9-11...So much foulness on trust and hospitality was spit on, that has to be something that resonates even with lower class folks...

Game-of-Thrones-Ep-2.01-The-North-Remembers-e1333382857590.jpg

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I didn't contradict anything...I had a feeling Robb was gonna die this season because he was chilling like everything was perfect for him: New Wife, New Baby, Took back winterfell, Gonna take Casterly Rock, Arya almost reunited...Check my past posts, I said second to last ep, something MAJOR always happens...I speculated on a handful of scenerios and one of them was Robb being murked...I didn't know HOW it was gonna happen but like I said, only so many options available.

HOWEVER...If I had posted in the thread on Saturday, "I bet Robb Stark is gonna get killed at the end of episode 9" dudes wouldla said I was book reader "predicting" what I already knew was coming (I don't even know what the books are called, let alone read them).

If you pay attention to the show/story you can speculate/predict and likely be right 50% of the time...no matter how brilliant and unpredictable you think GRRM is...

:dahell: took back winterfell did we watch the same show :wtf: