Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:leon: shyts kinda dope

:whoa: don't get gassed on here tho. It's some ruthless nikkas on the coli.

Thanks homie

LOL nah my show is cool, won a couple awards but its def not as dope as Game of Thrones...

but dude was coming at me like I had no writing bonafides and was just this guy:

South-Park-World-of-Warcraft-dude.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wow: u nikkas man

these nikkas just crying over nothing.

as somebody said, this is probably the best place to go for unspoiled discussion. we book readers like seeing ya reactions thats all. :whoa:

we like @obarth 's review and we like the speculation. believe it or not, nikkas that never read the books have actually been spot on more than once. they just dont ever get confirmed by book readers, they get confirmed by non-book readers who have been spoiled themselves.

after the red wedding ive seen some prettyyyy accurate speculation in here and in my mind i just be :clap:.

but here we go again with the spoiler shenanigans. :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i feel bad for the people who have read the books, they missing out on the GOAT TV series perhaps

Honestly, not to sound like a book snob cause y'all still getting a dope ass experience, but there's so much shyt y'all missing cause you don't know what to look for. The foreshadowing on this show is amazingly detailed and y'all missing it. After season 4, go back and watch season three to see all the shyt you missed. The way this show serves 2 audiences so well is absolutely brilliant.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

lets keep the party going...

Last edited by a moderator:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the plan as soon as she got to Yunkai....to make the captives know she was there to free them and watch them lay down their swords instead of defend their captors. The Yunkai leaders aren't complete idiots, so they hired sellswords to fight on their behalf plus make sure the slaves didn't throw the fight. So the Khaleesi made a play to get the sellswords (the Second Sons) to fight for herinstead of Yunkai.

Once she got the Second Sons, she had the city, but she didn't just want the city, she wanted the slavemasters. I think that's why they went in three deep....to ensure that the slavers wouldn't have time to flee to actually escape the city.

I think that's the gist of it but also remember that Daario said he would open the front gates for the army to march in through the front. I think that's what happened and the slaves just said fukk it once they saw 10,000 dudes just waltzing in.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:manny: I predicted that Dany knew the slavers language while he was talking wreckless bout the queen minutes after it aired on HBO. Everyone knew that Khaleesi would never give up her dragon so that led ppl to believe she was playing him. Some stuff is really predictable. I personally wouldn't think the Red Wedding is one of thos predictable moments,and judging by the worlds reaction they aint see it coming either.We cant be having nikkas in here confirming spoilers tho. Thats just as bad if not worst.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:manny: I predicted that Dany knew the slavers language while he was talking wreckless bout the queen minutes after it aired on HBO. Everyone knew that Khaleesi would never give up her dragon so that led ppl to believe she was playing him. Some stuff is really predictable. I personally wouldn't think the Red Wedding is one of thos predictable moments,and judging by the worlds reaction they aint see it coming either.We cant be having nikkas in here confirming spoilers tho. Thats just as bad if not worst.

I didn't know she knew the language, but I knew she was gonna jack him

with the Red Wedding, even when it was obvious something was going on, I didn't know shyt was gonna go down like that

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I didn't know she knew the language, but I knew she was gonna jack him

with the Red Wedding, even when it was obvious something was going on, I didn't know shyt was gonna go down like that

After checking out a whole playlist of History & Lore of Westeros(42 videos)on youtube i knew that the Targareyans were from Essos. Thats the continent that they are on now so i wasn't surprised that she knew there language.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Thanks homie

LOL nah my show is cool, won a couple awards but its def not as dope as Game of Thrones...

but dude was coming at me like I had no writing bonafides and was just this guy:

South-Park-World-of-Warcraft-dude.jpg

:obama:

Nice work breh. Real nice.

Not sure if you should edit that post though. (To remain anonymous)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
After checking out a whole playlist of History & Lore of Westeros(42 videos)on youtube i knew that the Targareyans were from Essos. Thats the continent that they are on now so i wasn't surprised that she knew there language.

yeah, but she's also been in exile since she was a baby. I guess Viserys could have taught her