Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If you pay attention to the show/story you can speculate/predict and likely be right 50% of the time...no matter how brilliant and unpredictable you think GRRM is...

:russ:

that only reinforces what he was saying about unpredictability. you might as well say there's an equal chance any character might live or die

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Can somebody explain what happened when Danaerys sent those 3 to infiltrate the city?

Did those 3 sack the entire city? One second they were surrounded and then the next they coming back to the tent looking shook, talking about "The city is yours". WTF happened?

Lol that scene happened way to easily

Basically from what I got was that the Yunkai soldiers smartened up and was like that bish came to free us. Why the fukk are we dying to go back to being slaves

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Yup...Maybe I'm just better at storytelling basics than you :yeshrug:

I've read The Hero's Journey a handful of times, at least 10 screenplay books, a bunch of writing books and was only a few classes away from being able to claim a minor in writing but didn't want to have to do another semester.

I'm just as much of a writer as you are. In that we both have 0 published pieces.

And what especially amazes me is that you're making this all sound so easy. Like it's a fluke that this series of books is so popular and that anyone should be able to see the story play out. The Red Wedding is being called the most shocking event in television history by some. It subverted the vengeance trope. Turned it on it's head. Killed off 3 main characters. But I guess you're the only one who saw it coming. You're a genius. You should be writing novels. What are you doing on The-Coli?

I'm going to have to put you on my ignore list now because you're wasting my time. :ufdup:

Sidenote: I bolded your 50% comment because of how idiotic it was. Anyone can predict something 50% of the time you idiot. Maybe you need some math skills to go along with that writing of yours.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
half these "brehs" claimin they read the books probably just read some cliff notes and fkin wikis to come up with their "theories"

spoilin ass nikkas need to be banned from threads, simple as that.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I love how dudes take a quote out of context to make some point that was already covered in the rest of the original post...lol, y'all niccas are funny :stopitslime:

Like I said I never read the books and don't really want to...but I understand the risk seeing spoilers ANYTIME I hop on the Internet...especially when its a TV based on source material that is popular and heavily discussed by the masses

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've read The Hero's Journey a handful of times, at least 10 screenplay books, a bunch of writing books and was only a few classes away from being able to claim a minor in writing but didn't want to have to do another semester.

I'm just as much of a writer as you are. In that we both have 0 published pieces.

And what especially amazes me is that you're making this all sound so easy. Like it's a fluke that this series of books is so popular and that anyone should be able to see the story play out. The Red Wedding is being called the most shocking event in television history by some. But I guess you're the only one who saw it coming. You're a genius. You should be writing novels. What are you doing on The-Coli?

I'm going to have to put you on my ignore list now because you're wasting my time. :ufdup:

Sidenote: I bolded your 50% comment because of how idiotic it was. Anyone can predict something 50% of the time you idiot. Maybe you need some math skills to go along with that writing of yours.

Outside of the % thing, he was right that you can predict/see where certain things are goin in films/tv shows. Its nothing really to do with being able to write or not, it comes down to how good your analytical skills are and going back to what has gone before and seeing where there story is at the present and future and piecing things together.

Doubt he predicted the Red Wedding, but Robb being all casual with the whole Frey situation and that how important it was for Robb to be onside with the Freys and how key the Frey's were in the War for Robb, his blatant disrespect towards the Freys was never goin to end well. He broke his oath, thats a killin offence, you think sayin your sorry is goin to cut it :pachaha: just like Ned did to (my friend) who he chopped his head off in the 1st ever ep for abandoning his NightsWatch duties

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whoadahell.png
I'm not done yet, doe. I would say Gilly is dumber than a box of rocks but I don't want to insult my sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic nikkas out chea in the Seven Kingdoms. bytch is gassing up that fukk nikka Sam just cause he got a Kindle for his last birthday and threw the Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey and some other books on there. That don't make him no wizard:birdman: Gandalf would spit in that nikka's face and tell him he most def shall not pass. Harry Potter would toss him in the bushes if they ever crossed paths in a Hogwarts hallway. That nikka behind the curtain in OZ would have that yellow brick road covered with Sam's blood if he fukked around and didn't realize he wasn't in Westeros anymore :pacspit: These other sets getting murked at weddings, but #Targset just keeps the conglomerate growing :steviej: Dany funna run the city like Diddy. Sending Jorah for some cheesecake while she gets it in with my Daario. Naharis' mack game is something to behold, brehs. He's got Dany wide open, right now. It was a wrap once he got the Grey Worm seal of approval :youngsabo: That nikka Jorah's J. Cole status watching Trey snatch up his girl and all he can do is sprinkle some sand and try to keep it together. My nikkas Daario and Grey Weezy were putting in work against those Yunkish foot soldiers. Those nikkas were falling left and right like the putty patrol from Power Rangers. Jorah caught some bodies but his sword work bland as hell. Offbrand Jason Statham in the face nikka. The Hound is a wild nikka. How you gonna stop and help that old dude fix his transmission and then jack him for his cart, doe? He jacked him like Shaq shooting a three, "Man, get out your Range". Old dude should have asked for an estimate first. Probably knew that cart wasn't gonna pass inspection I didn't even realize the Hound was from the south. Ol Bama ass nikka eating those pig feets. I was waiting for him to say "I ate the bones!?" My nikka Hodor needs a thunder buddy bad, brehs. The enemy's outside and you getting your Hodor on mad loud and shyt. This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video. We possessing nikkas now, Bran?:lupe: Am I the only one who noticed Hodor was still knocked out later on that night? Bran gave him that mental Xanax. Who this dude Rickon think he is talking and shyt this episode. Shut the fukk up lil nikka:aicmon: My dude Jon Snow showed he was a real goon this episode. Killed that little bytch that was tryna cut him loose on the wall and straight dipped on Ygritte with the weakness. He don't luh dem hos. He had Ygritte gassed up telling her he was funna buy her dresses and take her to Winterfell and shyt. She should've known he was a no good nikka tryna smash. He didn't even take a look back when he hopped on that Dodge mustang (with the hemi engine) and got his Vin Diesel on down the road

whoop-there-it-is.gif

air-drumming.gif

yeah-nailed-it1.gif

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Outside of the % thing, he was right that you can predict/see where certain things are goin in films/tv shows. Its nothing really to do with being able to write or not, it comes down to how good your analytical skills and going back to what has gone before and seeing where there story is at the present and future and piecing things together.

Doubt he predicted the Red Wedding, but Robb being all casual with the whole Frey situation and that how important it was for Robb to be onside with the Freys and how key the Frey's were in the War for Robb, his blatant disrespect towards the Freys was never goin to end well. He broke his oath, thats a killin offence, you think sayin your sorry is goin to cut it :pachaha: just like Ned did to (my friend) who he chopped his head off in the 1st ever ep for abandoning his NightsWatch duties

:blessed:

EXACTLY...some stuff you can see coming (like Khalessi being able to speak Valyrian) but the fun is seeing how it goes down anyway.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
half these "brehs" claimin they read the books probably just read some cliff notes and fkin wikis to come up with their "theories"

spoilin ass nikkas need to be banned from threads, simple as that.
Don't forget the real book heads doing something similar to playing with a empty pistol in a crowded area.

The dedication to spoil/troll is :pachaha:

Daps
Can somebody explain what happened when Danaerys sent those 3 to infiltrate the city?

Did those 3 sack the entire city? One second they were surrounded and then the next they coming back to the tent looking shook, talking about "The city is yours". WTF happened?

The slave soldiers protecting the city all laid down their weapons and surrendered. They didn't want it with the God Hova Young Khaleesi

Lol that scene happened way to easily

Basically from what I got was that the Yunkai soldiers smartened up and was like that bish came to free us. Why the fukk are we dying to go back to being slaves

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the plan as soon as she got to Yunkai....to make the captives know she was there to free them and watch them lay down their swords instead of defend their captors. The Yunkai leaders aren't complete idiots, so they hired sellswords to fight on their behalf plus make sure the slaves didn't throw the fight. So the Khaleesi made a play to get the sellswords (the Second Sons) to fight for herinstead of Yunkai.

Once she got the Second Sons, she had the city, but she didn't just want the city, she wanted the slavemasters. I think that's why they went in three deep....to ensure that the slavers wouldn't have time to flee to actually escape the city.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the plan as soon as she got to Yunkai....to make the captives know she was there to free them and watch them lay down their swords instead of defend their captors. The Yunkai leaders aren't complete idiots, so they hired sellswords to fight on their behalf plus make sure the slaves didn't throw the fight. So the Khaleesi made a play to get the sellswords (the Second Sons) to fight for herinstead of Yunkai.

Once she got the Second Sons, she had the city, but she didn't just want the city, she wanted the slavemasters. I think that's why they went in three deep....to ensure that the slavers wouldn't have time to flee to actually escape the city.

I think so. the first thing Jorah said to Danny when they got back was "it was just as you said..."

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:laff:

Whelp, time to bounce from this thread.

I didn't read any spoilers for this shyt yet, (knock on wood)...
:whew:

and typically I only come in this thread the day following the episode airing to see initial viewer reaction. Now I see it's getting to a cautious place where people are asking speculative questions and the book readers are on some...

:mjpls:...

:whoa:

I'm out of here.

Right behind ya breh :jaylol: :jaylol:

I'm blessed to remain as one of the unsullied :blessed:

On a side note, I just started reading the first book :lupe:

By next season I will no longer be able to hang with my non-book reading brehs cuz I would have caught up by then :cryepic: :cryepic:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Ayo, you mind pming me your ignore list :ohhh:

It seems as if you have the essentials over there :lupe:

Last edited by a moderator: