Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Robb was the "King of the North" (it wasn't even really his idea). that title died with him though

is anyone in Winterfell now?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I think he's the heir now, but is presumed to be dead...so the realm would operate under the assumption sansa and her husband hold the land and titles

But Bolton knows he's alive since Theon fessed up. So they are probably going to put a hit out on that little nikka :to:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You're contradicting yourself.

GRRM is constantly subverting cliches, tropes, and other ideas found in Joseph Campbell's 'The Hero's Journey.' He does so at will. To say he is unpredictable would be pretty accurate. If Tywin Lannister was to die right now there would have been a million things you could point to to say "that nikka had it coming" but it doesn't mean GRRM will ever kill him off.

My point is spoilers are horrible regardless of how small they are. ESPECIALLY on a show/book series like this where anyone can be had at anytime and pretty much every character is dispensable.
Obvious assumptions don't exist in this series. That's what pisses me off so much. When people excuse their spoilers by saying "it was obvious since that thing was mentioned for 1 second in Episode 2 of Season 2."

It's not the hindsight we give a fukk about...it's the foresight of a few of the book readers and the bytch ass nikkas with no patience who choose to Google spoilers (there will be even more of these because of the 10 month break).

I didn't contradict anything...I had a feeling Robb was gonna die this season because he was chilling like everything was perfect for him: New Wife, New Baby, Took back winterfell, Gonna take Casterly Rock, Arya almost reunited...Check my past posts, I said second to last ep, something MAJOR always happens...I speculated on a handful of scenerios and one of them was Robb being murked...I didn't know HOW it was gonna happen but like I said, only so many options available.

HOWEVER...If I had posted in the thread on Saturday, "I bet Robb Stark is gonna get killed at the end of episode 9" dudes wouldla said I was book reader "predicting" what I already knew was coming (I don't even know what the books are called, let alone read them).

If you pay attention to the show/story you can speculate/predict and likely be right 50% of the time...no matter how brilliant and unpredictable you think GRRM is...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain what happened when Danaerys sent those 3 to infiltrate the city?

Did those 3 sack the entire city? One second they were surrounded and then the next they coming back to the tent looking shook, talking about "The city is yours". WTF happened?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think (hope) they'll tie together the Theon shyt in the next/last episode

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
But Bolton knows he's alive since Theon fessed up. So they are probably going to put a hit out on that little nikka :to:
:mjpls: lil nacca multigrain will be aight. he bout to master that skillset he got....
Can somebody explain what happened when Danaerys sent those 3 to infiltrate the city?

Did those 3 sack the entire city? One second they were surrounded and then the next they coming back to the tent looking shook, talking about "The city is yours". WTF happened?
one can speculate they beat the breaks off all them guards. grey worm was in rare form

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

The slave soldiers protecting the city all laid down their weapons and surrendered. They didn't want it with the God Hova Young Khaleesi

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The slave soldiers protecting the city all laid down their weapons and surrendered. They didn't want it with the God Hova Young Khaleesi

Oh ok, I must have missed that part.:obama:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
And it's not even comparable to The Walking Dead because the comic is VASTLY different from the show. I've read the comic and you can't predict what's going to happen on the show.

I was saying the same thing but go check that thread, dudes were saying that it didn't matter how different the show was from the books, its all spoilers cause they might want to read the books one day decades from now...it was all very dumb...

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the book readers still in her posting spoilers disguised as theories :beli:

I aint gonna quote the posts or nothing but yall nikkas need to stop that shyt

This is and was my point. Motherfukkers browsing the web getting info then posting it here as if it is some theory.... It is annoying.

My bad for confirming though...

I will go edit those posts...