Reppin
Everywhere
AHAHAHAHA, here we go again.

2r2rouf.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn brehs, its hard to NOT want to see some spoilers sometimes. ive held out for so long though..

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
but as a writer I know there are only so many directions a story can be taken based on what's been set up.
In hindsight, this Red Wedding was inevitable based on how much they kept stressing that Robb effed up.:

You're contradicting yourself.

GRRM is constantly subverting cliches, tropes, and other ideas found in Joseph Campbell's 'The Hero's Journey.' He does so at will. To say he is unpredictable would be pretty accurate. If Tywin Lannister was to die right now there would have been a million things you could point to to say "that nikka had it coming" but it doesn't mean GRRM will ever kill him off.

My point is spoilers are horrible regardless of how small they are. ESPECIALLY on a show/book series like this where anyone can be had at anytime and pretty much every character is dispensable.

Obvious assumptions don't exist in this series. That's what pisses me off so much. When people excuse their spoilers by saying "it was obvious since that thing was mentioned for 1 second in Episode 2 of Season 2."

It's not the hindsight we give a fukk about...it's the foresight of a few of the book readers and the bytch ass nikkas with no patience who choose to Google spoilers (there will be even more of these because of the 10 month break).

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man....:to:, even if you ain't riding with the wolfpac, you can't help but to feel some type of hurt last episode. I mean, sure robb went from being Julius Caesar to simpin harder than crixus in record time, but damn. Mom dukes was pleading soo hard, that's what fukked me up. The Starks are now 3 lost orphans, 1 orphan hostage, 1 crow turned prisoner, turned merc, turned wildling, turned escaped husband. Sad...Grrm must have been bullied by some Starks or sum shyt when he was a lil man.

Did anymore else notice how street smart cat was tho, she was picking up clues like Sherlock Holmes in that bytch..yeah it was too late in the game but her attention to detail is 2nd to none nikkas. She peeped them playing that depressing ass music...had that ":dahell: is these nikkas plotting" face.

I know everyone keep saying that aint no one safe bs, but lets be real...who is taking losses like the Starks, theon POW ass might be losing on a daily basis, but he still living, as is his pops and freaky ass man-sister. The lannisters lost...a hand ?, baratheons in limbo, experimenting with black magic n shyt, targset been Rollin 7's since last season :myman:, and the tyrells are just happy to be there lmao. But no one seems to be taking L's like the wolfpac.

Y'all peep how salty jorah was when khaleesi asked about daario :russ:, that nikka was PISSED like "I brought this bytch a drank". Good lord, I feel bad for jorah but hey..you can win mama dragon over by bringing roses, you gotta bring decapitated heads or ships haha.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Clearly Cat wasn't aware Walder was one of the founding fathers of the Hard on Hos coalition,heh. He just wifes these hos up to get them pregnant and collect that tax money. Bridge tolls alone ain't paying those bills, heh. nikkas tryna kill my old ho, made Frey say, ok I'll get another ho.
:dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
looks like i shouldnt come in this thread.. im still mad i got spoiled about ned starks beheading on twitter by JOE BUDDEN. smh