Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've read books 1-3, but I make it a point to never post spoilers because I would hate for someone to do that to me.

I also enjoy seeing non-book readers' reactions to what happens.

There is a spoiler thread for a reason (that I refuse to read). Why is it so hard for y'all to just stay in there?

Your ass really don't need to be in here either to be honest..

anything YOU even respond to could be considered dry-spoiling...just from knowing you read the books...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i feel bad for the people who have read the books, they missing out on the GOAT TV series perhaps

Actually, because the series was so good, I had to read the books (or listen to them audio). Y'all should do the same, it dont take away from the series that much and the shyt is :ooh:
I will say though, normaly, I'm like f a book. :heh:

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Your ass really don't need to be in here either to be honest..

anything YOU even respond to could be considered dry-spoiling...just from knowing you read the books...

I haven't spoiled anything. I react only to what happens in the show. I only mention the book after an important event, like this wedding, happens.

If you find a quote where I've spoiled something that is not in the show, let me know. I'll wait.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you non reading faghits need to shut up also
Talking about stuff that happened in the pastis not spoiling it
And the books are old so some of us want to talk about it with a fresh crowd

there is a thread for this tho... :snoop:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We back on spoilers debate? :snoop:

Its The Walking Dead thread all over again...

The books are 10 years old and the show is an international hit...If you don't want to be spoiled IN ANY WAY, you gotta stay away from the Internet ENTIRELY. No forums, no articles, no comments sections, no Wikis, no "spoiler free" threads, nothing...

The only forms of entertainment that are sacred & spoiler-free are live events like sports.

I feel bad for people on the West Coast because they have to stay away from Twitter for 3 hours when these popular TV shows air cause ppl on the East coast blowing up their timelines with spoilers.

As a fan, I prefer not to be spoiled but as a writer I know there are only so many directions a story can be taken based on what's been set up.

In hindsight, this Red Wedding was inevitable based on how much they kept stressing that Robb effed up. As soon as we saw Roose Bolton we should have known what was up, he let Jaime Lannister go back to Kings Landing and sent apologies to Tywin just a few episodes before that. :scusthov:
That's bullshyt, these are moderated forums, non-book readers should be able to engage in conversation with folks without having theories confirmed by book readers or having things spoiled.

And it's not even comparable to The Walking Dead because the comic is VASTLY different from the show. I've read the comic and you can't predict what's going to happen on the show.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Actually this site's by far the best for avoiding spoilers out of ones I go to.....dudes on other sites stay dry spoiling and correctly "predicting" future events on some fukkboy shyt

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This is why people who have read the books need to stay the fukk away from this thread you retarded morons. There is a separate thread just for you, why the fukk is there need to come post in this thread?

:dead: @ this post and screen name

He's had his :crushed: before.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I haven't spoiled anything. I react only to what happens in the show. I only mention the book after an important event, like this wedding, happens.

If you find a quote where I've spoiled something that is not in the show, let me know. I'll wait.

I don't pay enough attention...but it could be a potential problem..

if you can practice restraint...cool...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Whelp, time to bounce from this thread.

I didn't read any spoilers for this shyt yet, (knock on wood)...
:whew:

and typically I only come in this thread the day following the episode airing to see initial viewer reaction. Now I see it's getting to a cautious place where people are asking speculative questions and the book readers are on some...

:mjpls:...

:whoa:

I'm out of here.