Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a spoiler. Having a hit list and a coin don't mean she gonna train and/or go to Braavos.. This is some bull and I READ THE BOOKS and KNOW what happens already...

This is the first legit spoiler I have seen.

Where is AYO?!!?!?!

why you confirming spoilers though? :dahell:

we aint allowed to speculate correctly in here?

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why people who have read the books need to stay the fukk away from this thread you retarded morons. There is a separate thread just for you, why the fukk is there need to come post in this thread?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

why aint allowed to speculate correctly in here?

Yeah. Nupe gotta get the fukk outta here....

and anyone else that won't just let nikkas put pieces together and just imagine the possibilities of what'll happen next...

kids man..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SMH @ the spoilers in here being disguised as speculation or character advice. How do I know? A spoiler that was dropped on me unsuspectingly in a Reddit thread was posted here as advice/speculation. Something way out of left field.

the nikkas doing that on purpose should fall back.....

but the nikkas pointing out what is and what isn't a spoiler need to fall back too because you're basically dry-verifying that it IS a legit spoiler :snoop::snoop:

just disregard the shyt and keep it moving

we aint allowed to speculate correctly in here
?

exactly :why:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Nupe gotta get the fukk outta here....

and anyone else that won't just let nikkas put pieces together and just imagine the possibilities of what'll happen next...

kids man..

i feel bad for the people who have read the books, they missing out on the GOAT TV series perhaps

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
the nikkas doing that on purpose should fall back.....

but the nikkas pointing out what is and what isn't a spoiler need to fall back too because you're basically dry-verifying that it IS a legit spoiler :snoop::snoop:

just disregard the shyt and keep it moving

I purposely left out which post it was.

Also, this isn't anything compared to The Rec Room. Someone spoiled the Red Wedding in season 1 on some "I can't wait for the Red Wedding." Of course I wasn't stupid enough to Google that shyt. Others did though.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I see the book readers still in her posting spoilers disguised as theories :beli:

I aint gonna quote the posts or nothing but yall nikkas need to stop that shyt

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
SMH @ the spoilers in here being disguised as speculation or character advice. How do I know? A spoiler that was dropped on me unsuspectingly in a Reddit thread was posted here as advice/speculation. Something way out of left field.

:pacspit: fukk those reddit a$$holes, they do that shyt on purpose

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
I've read books 1-3, but I make it a point to never post spoilers because I would hate for someone to do that to me.

I also enjoy seeing non-book readers' reactions to what happens.

There is a spoiler thread for a reason (that I refuse to read). Why is it so hard for y'all to just stay in there?

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
We back on spoilers debate? :snoop:

Its The Walking Dead thread all over again...

The books are 10 years old and the show is an international hit...If you don't want to be spoiled IN ANY WAY, you gotta stay away from the Internet ENTIRELY. No forums, no articles, no comments sections, no Wikis, no "spoiler free" threads, nothing...

The only forms of entertainment that are sacred & spoiler-free are live events like sports.

I feel bad for people on the West Coast because they have to stay away from Twitter for 3 hours when these popular TV shows air cause ppl on the East coast blowing up their timelines with spoilers.

As a fan, I prefer not to be spoiled but as a writer I know there are only so many directions a story can be taken based on what's been set up.

In hindsight, this Red Wedding was inevitable based on how much they kept stressing that Robb effed up. As soon as we saw Roose Bolton we should have known what was up, he let Jaime Lannister go back to Kings Landing and sent apologies to Tywin just a few episodes before that. :scusthov: