Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
These last couple of episodes have made me a believer in the red god or The Lord of light.. This show/story is getting so interesting and powerful to me because of the religion aspect and the power it brings.. You guys are calling out stark and targ sets and whatnot .. I didn't read books.. Only watched show just started the Audiobooks so I'm not deep with knowledge but this whole gendrys blood from the leaches got me like :whoo:.. The Lord of light seem like the real winner right now fukk the lannisters he got a omen on his head just like Theons dad .. The iron islands dude..

This shyt right her. I don't really fukks with Stannis, but how we gonna act like his god aint fukking shyt up right now.

They literally brought a nikka back to life.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt right her. I don't really fukks with Stannis, but how we gonna act like his god aint fukking shyt up right now.

They literally brought a nikka back to life.

Lord Light has:

Birthed Shadow Babies from Mel's luscious c*nt...

Allowed Mel to survive being poisoned....

Bought a man back to life 5 or 6 times....

Put a hex (possibly) on the Usurpers...

Allows Mel to see the future in fire....

The One True King - Stannis - follows the one true the God.....

Bend the knee or be destroyed...

All that being said, I gotta a lot of love for the Wolfgang...

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm also starting think Hordo is really a baby Giant...Like...He's not fully grown yet or some shyt ...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just assume people aren't being serious when they act like they're actually mad at dude

nah dude, people are. and im seeing people saying they are done watching...

dont get it

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah dude, people are. and im seeing people saying they are done watching...

dont get it

When I read the red wedding in the book I literally trashed the book. I then went out like 5 months later and got another copy. The people will be back because GoT is an addiction...

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh shyt...and I don't think Orell is dead...he warged into an eagle ...He's probably trapped in that eagle oooor maybe he'll just warge from beast to beast ...And then maybe take over a human body...

That shyt would be dope..

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a spoiler. Having a hit list and a coin don't mean she gonna train and/or go to Braavos.. This is some bull and I READ THE BOOKS and KNOW what happens already...

This is the first legit spoiler I have seen.

Where is AYO?!!?!?!

nikka you just confirmed its a spoiler

I didn't even pay attention to what he said until you made a big deal about it. This ain't the first time yall did that shyt

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's a spoiler. Having a hit list and a coin don't mean she gonna train and/or go to Braavos.. This is some bull and I READ THE BOOKS and KNOW what happens already...

Where is AYO?!!?!?!

:what:

I aint even read the books, but you can assume what might happen in the future goin off her character and her story thus far.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Where is AYO?!!?!?!

lol..you suggesting I read the book?....LMFAO

Trill nikkas aint got time to read no damn words nikka..

I just remember That face changing dude offered to train her, but she had to go to Braavos...She said no because she had to find her family...They all pretty much dead...

bytch need to get her Rocky on now ...its simply math ..