Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
dahellcmon.png
I haven't seen a Stark take so many Ls since my nikka Tony in Ironman 3, brehs. I haven't seen Starks fukk up like this since John Starks defending Reggie Miller, my dudes. [Otacon]Robb what's wrong? Robb...Roooooooobbbbbbb!!!!![/Otacon] Starkset caught that potent work this episode. I'm Targset to the death of me but I always had a soft spot for the Wolfpack. But this L can't go ignored. Even Nas is calling Robb a fukk nikka after that episode, heh. If I'm Robb I'm noticing something's off the second my dude Walder Frey is handing out those struggle biscuits with salt in the beginning. You the King of the North and you getting these horrendous hors d'oeuvres? If I'm the king, wearing the finest chinchilla furs (and I was four when I first touched it) rolling into the Twins with the set I'm expecting the finest caviar and some shrimp cocktails, heh. This nikka is feeding you stale biscuits and they ain't even the cheddar ones from Red Lobster? That's setting off alarms early. Then Walder struts out his daughters to show Robb what he missed out on, heh. I've seen prettier extras on The Walking Dead, my dudes I saw a little of Edmure Winslow's soul leave his body at dem prospects. Walder's creep game was over 9000 when he saw Talisa, heh. Told her to get close so he could get a whiff of that potent marination. Peeped those curves even though she had on three layers. Asked her what that mouth do, doe? This fukk nikka Robb just stood there with his soul burning slow, heh. That wedding scene was jokes though. Edmure got the only Frey daughter that didn't have Down's Syndrome, heh. Then a gang of busted hoes was tryna give my nikka the Blackfish those fukk me eyes. My dude had no intention of tryna get those digits at the reception That reception was live though. That chubby chaser Roose talmbout how he came up on some money from his new wedding,heh. The band playing some dope Westerosi trap music on those lutes Blackfish getting faded off that Hennesy Pure White and leaving to break the seal outside, heh. That bedding ceremony hit and Edmure was probably upstairs busting Scary Movie nuts in that fine young pawg while his fam was downstairs getting gunned up and clapped quick, heh. Where'd Walder book a band that can play slow jams and bust arrows like Robin Hood in his college years, doe? Do those nikkas do bar mitzvahs? They did my girl Talisa wrong, brehs. Straight up said "Stab wounds across the belly, I prove you lost already", heh. They didn't have to murk my boy Grey Wind, though Thankfully all dogs go to heaven. Clearly Cat wasn't aware Walder was one of the founding fathers of the Hard on Hos coalition,heh. He just wifes these hos up to get them pregnant and collect that tax money. Bridge tolls alone ain't paying those bills, heh. nikkas tryna kill my old ho, made Frey say, ok I'll get another ho. And what kinda regards was Roose deliviering, doe? Normal nikkas send a card or maybe one of those edible arrangements. This dude's just stabbing nikkas. Robb got that Paul Pierce treatment. Cat was dead before dude opened her up like Dr. House. Stark Industries stock is at an all time low right now, brehs. I never thought I'd say this, but I might could have to change the name to Winnisters instead of Lannisters, brehs :skip: These nikkas got the juice in Westeros. Getting other cats to kill your enemy for you. That's some boss shyt.

whoadahell.png
I'm not done yet, doe. I would say Gilly is dumber than a box of rocks but I don't want to insult my sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic nikkas out chea in the Seven Kingdoms. bytch is gassing up that fukk nikka Sam just cause he got a Kindle for his last birthday and threw the Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey and some other books on there. That don't make him no wizard:birdman: Gandalf would spit in that nikka's face and tell him he most def shall not pass. Harry Potter would toss him in the bushes if they ever crossed paths in a Hogwarts hallway. That nikka behind the curtain in OZ would have that yellow brick road covered with Sam's blood if he fukked around and didn't realize he wasn't in Westeros anymore :pacspit: These other sets getting murked at weddings, but #Targset just keeps the conglomerate growing :steviej: Dany funna run the city like Diddy. Sending Jorah for some cheesecake while she gets it in with my Daario. Naharis' mack game is something to behold, brehs. He's got Dany wide open, right now. It was a wrap once he got the Grey Worm seal of approval That nikka Jorah's J. Cole status watching Trey snatch up his girl and all he can do is sprinkle some sand and try to keep it together. My nikkas Daario and Grey Weezy were putting in work against those Yunkish foot soldiers. Those nikkas were falling left and right like the putty patrol from Power Rangers. Jorah caught some bodies but his sword work bland as hell. Offbrand Jason Statham in the face nikka. The Hound is a wild nikka. How you gonna stop and help that old dude fix his transmission and then jack him for his cart, doe?:pachaha: He jacked him like Shaq shooting a three, "Man, get out your Range". Old dude should have asked for an estimate first. Probably knew that cart wasn't gonna pass inspection :manny: I didn't even realize the Hound was from the south. Ol Bama ass nikka eating those pig feets. I was waiting for him to say "I ate the bones!?" My nikka Hodor needs a thunder buddy bad, brehs. The enemy's outside and you getting your Hodor on mad loud and shyt. This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video. We possessing nikkas now, Bran? Am I the only one who noticed Hodor was still knocked out later on that night? Bran gave him that mental Xanax. Who this dude Rickon think he is talking and shyt this episode. Shut the fukk up lil nikka:aicmon: My dude Jon Snow showed he was a real goon this episode. Killed that little bytch that was tryna cut him loose on the wall and straight dipped on Ygritte with the weakness. He don't luh dem hos. He had Ygritte gassed up telling her he was funna buy her dresses and take her to Winterfell and shyt. She should've known he was a no good nikka tryna smash. He didn't even take a look back when he hopped on that Dodge mustang (with the hemi engine) and got his Vin Diesel on down the road

Obarth post are like watching Picasso paint,Beethoven compose,Prince on a purple motorcycle in the rain nothing short of perfection :to:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Robb reminds me of my first time being in Nigeria and dealing with how cats operate. I learned early that the "Brooklyn shyt" I thought I had to myopically leave behind was the very way I needed to operate with them ruthless Nigerians. There are no such thing as rules when dealing with cutthroats. Every moment is an opportunity to get got. How the fukk could Robb not see that coming? I would have been like "fukk that!! being on that niqqas block without my goons?" :rudy:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robb reminds me of my first time being in Nigeria and dealing with how cats operate. I learned early that the "Brooklyn shyt" I thought I had to myopically leave behind was the very way I needed to operate with them ruthless Nigerians. There are no such thing as rules when dealing with cutthroats. Every moment is an opportunity to get got. How the fukk could Robb not see that coming? I would have been like "fukk that!! being on that niqqas block without my goons?" :rudy:

@obarth made a good point about frey serving robb and his crew peasant food. he should have known that something was up right there. good catch, didnt think of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
they are not cursed. they disregarded the rules of the game. how are you going to win if you don't know how to play?

the seed for their many l's was ned not going for the throne when he could have and letting robert become king even though he knew he was not fit. he fukked up again when he gave cersai a warning instead of crushing her on the spot. catelyn fukked up by making moves without thinking about them. first she captured the imp and wanted to kill him, then she freed jaimie lannister, thinking she would get her daughters back in return. she should have known that from the moment she took the imp hostage it was kill or be killed and that no more deals could be struck. robb fukked up by not listening to advice by people more seasoned in powerplay than he was. he should not have married that girl, he should not have send theon to talk to his father and he should not have beheaded karstark. it was clear from the beginning that they were not going to make it and i was waiting for their many mistakes to catch up with them.

it all boils down to coldly calculating your moves, accurately sizing up all the players and not letting emotions get in your way. they didn't do that and the game of thrones punishes every mistake. but i think that the lannisters will catch similar l's pretty soon. besides tywin and the imp, none of them are good at playing the game either. and tywin let's his hatred for tyrion get in the way of realizing that despite of what he looks like, he is the only one fit to carry on the families legacy. instead of installing him as a successor he belittles him and i think that will be his downfall. when he is gone, the house will collapse, because his offspring will be at each others throats. the king is a lunatic and hates tyrion. cersai thinks she is a master at playing the game but she is really not and cannot control her son. jaimie can't make a move without relying on the power of his father. tyrion would be the only one who could keep it together, but his sibling have no respect for him so there won't be too much he can do.
Yes Cat messed up a lay up that Littlefinger gave her, he said that Tyrion had the knife that was used in the attack, which he had planted so that Tyrion could take the blame, matter of fact LF started the whole war behind the scenes with that move, if Cat would have had Tyrion killed right away which was his plan in the 1st place since he knows that he is the smartest of the bunch, plus the advice he gave Ned they would have been on top of the throne with no real damage, instead they want to do things the right way, while you got a goon on the team who is giving supreme advice on how to play the game. They say no thanks, let be honorable, the end result they lose.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
@obarth made a good point about frey serving robb and his crew peasant food. he should have known that something was up right there. good catch, didnt think of that.

I believe the salt and bread means hospitality. All who eat it are welcomed guest and are protected under there roof. It's tradition. Also, its one of those things the author took from real life cause they actually did that in medieval times

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ayra is gonna be a menace like we've never seen ...

She need to head to Braavos to train ...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Next episode should end with Tywin laughing and then this shyt cuing up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Any body got an idea where The Hound is taking Arya?

He cant be going back to the Lannister's, because he went AWOL during the battle.

DON'T BAIT PEOPLE TO DROP SPOILERS

obviously people that just watch the show have no idea where they're going

if you really want an answer, there's another thread for that

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I bet that the last book is finished. HBO has probably paid him not to release the book until after the last book is made into a show first.

It takes this nikka years to write one book. There is 0% chance the last book is already finished.

He did however tell the Producers/Writers how he envisions each characters story ending just in case something happens to him.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
SMH @ the spoilers in here being disguised as speculation or character advice. How do I know? A spoiler that was dropped on me unsuspectingly in a Reddit thread was posted here as advice/speculation. Something way out of left field.

Anyway.

Tywin is that nikka. He got a fukking song written after him and he was probably on some "let that be the last music that they ever hear." Probably made the personal request.