Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
These reaction vids have me cookin.

:dead: at the dude eating popcorn when Talisa gets stabbed.

Game of Thrones S03E09 Red Wedding Reaction - YouTube

76184_got3reaction.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I bet that the last book is finished. HBO has probably paid him not to release the book until after the last book is made into a show first.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw last night's episode and :wow:

I am starting to think that the Starks are cursed . They keep taking L after L after L.

shyt better start looking up for them next season :birdman:

they are not cursed. they disregarded the rules of the game. how are you going to win if you don't know how to play?

the seed for their many l's was ned not going for the throne when he could have and letting robert become king even though he knew he was not fit. he fukked up again when he gave cersai a warning instead of crushing her on the spot. catelyn fukked up by making moves without thinking about them. first she captured the imp and wanted to kill him, then she freed jaimie lannister, thinking she would get her daughters back in return. she should have known that from the moment she took the imp hostage it was kill or be killed and that no more deals could be struck. robb fukked up by not listening to advice by people more seasoned in powerplay than he was. he should not have married that girl, he should not have send theon to talk to his father and he should not have beheaded karstark. it was clear from the beginning that they were not going to make it and i was waiting for their many mistakes to catch up with them.

it all boils down to coldly calculating your moves, accurately sizing up all the players and not letting emotions get in your way. they didn't do that and the game of thrones punishes every mistake. but i think that the lannisters will catch similar l's pretty soon. besides tywin and the imp, none of them are good at playing the game either. and tywin let's his hatred for tyrion get in the way of realizing that despite of what he looks like, he is the only one fit to carry on the families legacy. instead of installing him as a successor he belittles him and i think that will be his downfall. when he is gone, the house will collapse, because his offspring will be at each others throats. the king is a lunatic and hates tyrion. cersai thinks she is a master at playing the game but she is really not and cannot control her son. jaimie can't make a move without relying on the power of his father. tyrion would be the only one who could keep it together, but his sibling have no respect for him so there won't be too much he can do.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That Rains of Castemere is hard as hell. Tywin is a real boss nikka.

He needs to have a song written about the gump ass Starks, especially for Robb's dumb ass.