Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
LOL @ people still riding with Stannis...His whole army is lying at the bottom of Blackwater. All he has left is no-finger Davos and the Red Witch.

Right now, the biggest threat to Tywin is his own family.

No need to fear Khalessi yet, she's on another continent with no ships and immature dragons.

And the White Walkers travel slow and can easily be put down with fire from what we've seen.

Tywin Lannister is about to live stress-free for a long minute :myman:

right, I would give Tywin that p*ssy in a hearbeat if I was a girl

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Rewatching episode. It definitely goes to Walder. He is one disrespectful mofo, just gave zero fukks this entire episode. Heh.

Grey Worm was channeling Michael Jackson during that fighting scene.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_mnuubpQd4Y1ryyjd7o1_500.png
:whoa:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was like, but then...

Breh, most of this shyt is took from historical events. The red wedding was inspired by the black wedding in scottish history. It was no church in the wilds back in those days.
Interesting fact: Rose Leslie (Ygritte) is a real life ´high born´, she was born in and still lives in a castle in Scotland.

Aberdeenshire castle where Game of Thrones star Rose Leslie was born is put on the market for £1.3 million

Right now, the biggest threat to Tywin is his own family.
tumblr_mkx6sdtJg91qgime3o1_250.gif

I didn't even realize the Hound was from the south. Ol Bama ass nikka eating those pig feets. I was waiting for him to say "I ate the bones!?"...This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video.
tumblr_lgzqj7UdD91qd10xu.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
obarth said:
:lupe:
obarth said:
If I'm Robb I'm noticing something's off the second my dude Walder Frey is handing out those struggle biscuits with salt in the beginning.

:krs:

obarth said:
You the King of the North and you getting these horrendous hors d'oeuvres?:childplease: If I'm the king, wearing the finest chinchilla furs (and I was four when I first touched it) rolling into the Twins with the set I'm expecting the finest caviar and some shrimp cocktails, heh. This nikka is feeding you stale biscuits and they ain't even the cheddar ones from Red Lobster? .

JokerLaugh.gif

whoadahell.png
I'm not done yet, doe. bytch is gassing up that fukk nikka Sam just cause he got a Kindle for his last birthday and threw the Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey and some other books on there. That don't make him no wizard:birdman: Gandalf would spit in that nikka's face and tell him he most def shall not pass.

i can't breathe!!

obarth said:
Dany funna run the city like Diddy. Sending Jorah for some cheesecake while she gets it in with my Daario. That nikka Jorah's J. Cole status watching Trey snatch up his girl and all he can do is sprinkle some sand and try to keep it together. My nikkas Daario and Grey Weezy were putting in work against those Yunkish foot soldiers. Those nikkas were falling left and right like the putty patrol from Power Rangers. Jorah caught some bodies but his sword work bland as hell. Offbrand Jason Statham in the face nikka. This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video.

:krs:.....

faint-o.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just read all of those twitter comments and looked at the facebook page....GRRM HAS to be under the protection of the CIA right now...wherever he is :hmm:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
just read all of those twitter comments and looked at the facebook page....GRRM HAS to be under the protection of the CIA right now...wherever he is :hmm:

:upsetfavre: that fat fukk needs to finish the winds of winter and stop dikking around. i'm fiending GRRM!!!
tyrone.gif