Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
wow4_zps95bc9d3d.gif

ohmy_zps2ae1b8ff.gif

emotions_zpsa4abfdaa.gif

shyt was incredible. Hands down the best ep of "Game of Thrones". I knew it was a wrap when they started playing "The Rains of Castamere". That ain't something you casually play at a wedding. That would be like playing "Ether" at Jay's wedding.

fukk the Lannisters as a staff, record label, and as a motherfukking crew though. I haven't wanted a team to catch an L this bad since Marlo from "The Wire".

Fred.

:salute:

I know you appreciate the writing and the no fukks given by the author as well...as fukked up as it is...

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
It's how he went out...no one dies honorably. No dramatic struggle. Everyone just got shanked. That's what got me, showed you how fragile every character is. A nikka could slide up on Joffery and change the world like that.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i bet the books are incredible, but aint no way i can start reading them and ruin how great this TV show is.

going into these episodes knowing no spoilers like i have has been insane.

great episode, i always have had a spot for the starks.

they still have the most interesting characters left.

targset better keep them dragons away from my dude Bran :whew:

@obarth :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
bruh...it's a game. it's a game of thrones & tywin is obviously the best at it.

robb wasn't built for it. he was a great soldier...not a great leader/decision-maker/player of the game

:damn:they cheated!Violated guest rights.A abomination is the sights of gods and men.

The north remembers.:to:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joffrey is gonna do something to shake the Lannister house up. This kid is so fukking impulsive. Watch him put Tywin's head on a spike.